/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Helping The People Of Our Ummah

11-09-2016, 11:39 PM
Salamu alaykum,

As most of you know, in this day and age, it is very hard for young and old to find a proper spouse. For some it is because we are scattered around the world and couldn't find a Muslim person even if their life depended on it. The other is simply more picky (justified or not). Everyone can name at least one reason.

Matrimonial websites are a possible solution, though they have their own problems and don't really satisfy the itch for most people.

I am looking for people that can help me understand the problem more and help the people of our Ummah. If you are interested, please respond to this thread and I will contact you once I am a full member.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
11-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Dear bro the biggest problem of ummah is only tht relation between khaliq and mukhlooq is cut off.... thts ummah is diverted to mukhlooq and own desires.. i will appreciate u if u preach people to make their faith good again on only allah.. so inshallah no problems occurs like poverty or maariage etx etc

11-10-2016, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فصيح الياسين
Dear bro the biggest problem of ummah is only tht relation between khaliq and mukhlooq is cut off.... thts ummah is diverted to mukhlooq and own desires.. i will appreciate u if u preach people to make their faith good again on only allah.. so inshallah no problems occurs like poverty or maariage etx etc
Could you elaborate on the khaliq and mukhlooq? I have no idea what they mean, as I only know Turkish.

فصيح الياسين
11-10-2016, 07:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00001001
Could you elaborate on the khaliq and mukhlooq? I have no idea what they mean, as I only know Turkish.
God and people

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mlrza mughal
11-10-2016, 10:32 AM
Khaliq is Allah and makhloq is People all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.