/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Self Discipline

anonymous
11-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Assalam-u-Alaikum ,

My humble knowledge about Islam tells me that it is a very thorough and complete religion. Allah is most Gracious to His creations and everyone. I am having a stupid fantacy regarding my driver. It is very humiliating to think about him in a sexual manner. It's hard for me to control my thoughts it is becoming addictive and hopeless! I try to justify my acts AstagfirullAh by saying that I can keep him as a sex slave. I need legal fullfillment of needs. Can a woman keep a sex slave? Provide with a valid in light of Islam. I would like to apologise if my question is in appropriate as I know desires are low stuff. Second, how to discipline one mind from sinful fantacies.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
فصيح الياسين
11-12-2016, 07:38 PM
Huft.... dont let desire run over u.. answer is no . Woman cant have sex slaves.. solution is get married and fire tht driver before its too late....

*charisma*
11-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Walaikum Assalam,

Why are you not lowering your gaze? For you to fantasize about your driver means you interact with him more than you should. You shouldn't be traveling alone with him either.
Legal fulfillment of needs? Get married.

anonymous
11-12-2016, 07:55 PM
I get your point. I do lower my gaze and only interaction is inside my car. I am human and I told my father and brother to hire an old driver for me even though this man is Middle aged and seems repulsive to me but I will feel secure with an old driver due to my job requirements. Driver also seems repulsive to me no interaction I had with him other than giving him his fee for driving. As a human and woman fantacy strikes just want to get rid of these base fantasies and live a safe and pure life.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
فصيح الياسين
11-12-2016, 07:58 PM
It mad me very sad.. tht where ummah is going.... why arent u married...

drac16
11-12-2016, 07:59 PM
Wa alaykum salam

Islam is all about treating people with dignity. Having a sex slave is contrary to that, in my opinion. Even the people whom the Qur'an describes as "those who your right hands possess" were treated with more dignity than a sex slave would be. People have inherent value and should be treated with respect, not as a person whose sole purpose is to provide sexual services. That would be harmful even within a marriage; how much more is it wrong outside of marriage?!

How do you fight against those thoughts? there are a few different ways. Try fasting. Moreover, next time your having sexual thoughts about that man, think of something wholesome and inspiring. There are pure things you can set your mind on that will overwhelm impure thoughts. Think about Bilal [may Allah be pleased with him] as those whips are tearing through his flesh. Think about Pharaoh as God is punishing him and his men by drowning them. Think about Muhammad's first vision in that cave. Pick something inspiring and think about that (next time you've got sexual images in your mind).

فصيح الياسين
11-12-2016, 08:07 PM
I guess i miss understood drac post.. on single word contarary.... i need rest.....huft

فصيح الياسين
11-12-2016, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ___
What did he say wrong?
i edited my post.. i guess i am tired should take rest now

anonymous
11-12-2016, 08:17 PM
In Shaa Allah! Hope we muslims stick to right path instead of digressing and becoming tempted.

Supernova
11-12-2016, 09:10 PM
Oh boy !!!

11-12-2016, 10:50 PM
First of all, you have to understand that what you are feeling is normal. Allah has given us feelings after all (I won't get into the controversial psychology behind it, as that is would most likely get me kicked from this forum.). BUT it is important to not act on them and change your environment in such a way that minimizes these thoughts. Which like you said in your post, try to hire an older chauffeur or possibly hire an "assistant" that stays next to you.

Also, good luck.

kritikvernunft
11-12-2016, 11:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Can a woman keep a sex slave?
A woman cannot beat up a man to keep him in line, but the other way around is very possible. A woman would generally need another man to keep her sex slave in line. At that point, it would be this other man who would run the show, and not the woman. So, no, in all practical terms, women cannot have male sex slaves. It is the laws of nature themselves, by making women physically smaller and weaker, that precludes this possibility. The second man involved cannot or should not have a male sex slave, because it has no reproductive value and therefore makes this option banned. Instead of acquiring a sex slave, you should most likely just marry that second man.

In this realm, the only viable possibility is that a man would have a female sex slave. That would indeed be reproductive and hence useful. It requires, however, also the understanding that the children sired with the female sex slave must inherit on an equal basis with his other children, otherwise, the practice would turn out crippling for this offspring, which in turn is contrary to the very reason why this deal is allowed, exactly because it would successfully lead to offspring.

11-13-2016, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kritikvernunft
In this realm, the only viable possibility is that a man would have a female sex slave. That would indeed be reproductive and hence useful. It requires, however, also the understanding that the children sired with the female sex slave must inherit on an equal basis with his other children, otherwise, the practice would turn out crippling for this offspring, which in turn is contrary to the very reason why this deal is allowed, exactly because it would successfully lead to offspring.
Just one question. Isn't this impossible since slavery is abolished?

kritikvernunft
11-13-2016, 01:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 00001001
Just one question. Isn't this impossible since slavery is abolished?
First of all, only the Quran can abolish slavery. No other source can do that. In fact, overruling Divine Law is and has always been a casus belli, a legitimate cause for war. The Mandate of Heaven is pretty much universal in that respect. It is not just an Islamic concept. The most relevant part is this:

The Mandate of Heaven depends on the virtue of the emperor; if he does not fulfill his obligations as emperor, then he loses the Mandate and thus the right to be emperor.

Therefore, we shall force the emperor on his knees and exact out of him a pledge of allegiance to our Beloved Master, the One God, the Almighty, the Most Merciful:

I am just the leader of the believers. I cannot forbid what Allah has permitted and I cannot give the permission for what Allah has forbidden.

Either the emperor will go on his knees voluntarily, or else we shall break his legs, and then he will still go on his knees, but the emperor will always be made to go on his knees for our Beloved Master. We are all busy computing the chain of next moves that will lead to this unavoidable outcome. Our distributed computations only leave one single outcome possible. No matter how many severed arms and legs will need to fly around in the air first, believe me that the emperor shall be made to comply.

To the Red Wing of the Rebellion, this is your combat leader. Scramble the engines and get ready to storm the enemy lines, and engage the Imperial troops in battle. I repeat: The One God expects every man to do his duty.

islamirama
11-13-2016, 02:47 AM
:wa:

You are not allowed to be alone with a non-mahram and this is the very reason why. Spend enough time with someone and even an ugly repulsive can start to look appealing over time. Either you need to get over him and control your thoughts or you need to get another driver and fire this one before it leads to something haram.

Regarding sex slave, you are not allowed to have that. Allah made one gender dominant over another, plus then the issue of pregnancy and lineage.

In order to discipline the mind, you need to have a strong will. If you have a strong will you wouldn't be in this predicament. But strong will can be developed over time, but not something everyone can do. You have to tell yourself whenever these fantasies come that this is haram and you can't think of this. There is no diversion of thoughts or dhikr or other stuff to distract yourself, that will only work temporarily. You have to tell yourself that this is haram and to stop thinking it. And like i said, get another driver before you end up doing something haram.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.