/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Women Gang-Raped By Hindu Robbers Posing As Cops

islamirama
11-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Women Gang-Raped By Hindu Robbers Posing As Cops

November 03, 2016

Three women were gang-raped at gun-point by six men who pretended to be policemen, in the early hours of Wednesday in Greater Noida near Delhi.

The women worked at a brick kiln. The incident took place at around 12.30 AM on Wednesday.

Police say the armed men locked up other factory workers and looted their houses nearby before assaulting the women.

"They looted around 5000-7000 rupees, a few items of silver...but more than the loot it is what happened to the women that is horrible," Bhupesh Bhati, the owner of the brick kiln, said.

A case has been registered, said senior Noida police officer Sujata Singh.

The husband of one of the women has reportedly told the police that the attackers came to their house after midnight on Tuesday, claiming to be policemen investigating a case. The men barged in, dragged out his wife and took turns to rape her. They did the same with two other women.

Policing in Uttar Pradesh came under sharp focus after armed robbers stopped a family on the highway in Bulandshahr, dragged out a woman and her teen daughter and gang-raped them in July.

http://www.ndtv.com/noida-news/three...-noida-1620840

comments:

This is modern day India, the Gang Rape capital of the world, where these Hindus do such crimes every single day, and then they claim to be a "modern" and "largest democracy".

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslim brother
11-16-2016, 03:36 PM
the original title says robbers not hindu robbers

if you use the name of the religion they may belong to

then you also have to accept the terms,muslim grooming gang and muslim terrorist and accept hate against the religion of islam

you cannot have double standards and hypocrisy in debates

islamirama
11-19-2016, 07:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
the original title says robbers not hindu robbers

if you use the name of the religion they may belong to

you cannot have double standards and hypocrisy in debates
You seem to have a knee jerk reaction every time I post a news about some indian rape incident. Does it offend you that it happens in india or an indian did it?

I don't really care what the real title was. They were hindu men and I pointed that out in MY title of MY post. If the kuffars are going to point out Muslim and Islam in the title and in the news anytime someone does something bad and also happens to be the Muslim then I don't see why I should not point the same. It's called psychological warfare. They want the masses to think terrorism = Islam and Muslim = terrorists. And If you show an hijabi pic to some kuffars they won't say a hijabi muslim woman, they will say whose that terrorist. So this is not hypocrisy and double standards. It is hypocrisy and double standards on their part because those kuffars like to call Muslims as terrorist and extremists while they call their own filth "right wing", "ultra conservative" crap rather then what they are. You can go cry about it all you want, all that whining won't make them change their ways. I play their game back on them.

islamirama
11-19-2016, 07:17 AM

Indian Cops Asked Rape Survivor, 'Which One Gave You The Greatest Pleasure?'

November 03, 2016

A woman in Kerala who was gang-raped by her husband's friends wept as she went public with her story today and said she was forced to withdraw her complaint because of humiliation by the police. "Which one of them gave you the greatest pleasure?" she was asked by a police officer.

"Far more than rape, it was the police threats and humiliation that was unbearable," the 32-year-old woman said in Thiruvananthapuram, speaking to reporters with her husband by her side, both their faces covered.

The woman first shared her story with prominent dubbing artiste and activist Bhagya Lakshmi, whose Facebook post has been widely circulated and has drawn a response from Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan. She called the artiste after watching her in a TV discussion recently.

"She told me it's fortunate that Jisha and Soumya died or they would have to face repeated humiliation," Ms Bhagya Lakshmi wrote in her post.

The Chief Minister and Kerala police chief are expected to meet the woman today.

Two years ago, the woman said, when her husband was away, four of his friends came to her house in Thrissur, around 280 km from Thiruvananthapuram, and claimed he was in hospital. She went with them, but they drove her somewhere outside the city.

The woman alleged that the men took turns to rape her.

After two years, the woman confided in her husband, who urged her in August to go to the police. "I was called to the police station for four days continuously and made to sit there from morning to evening. I was asked humiliating questions," the woman said.

She alleges harassment by the police in her neighborhood, who demanded to know why she had gone to the women's cell. "They later gave me a letter to produce before the magistrate and forced me to withdraw the case. They made me sign papers but I don't know what was in it," she said.

The woman has named her rapists; one of them, a CPM councilor, has accused the woman of lying and getting back at him for demanding money he loaned to the couple.

http://www.ndtv.com/kerala-news/cops...easure-1620847

Comments:
Moral of the story:
1. India cops are corrupt perverts and rapists in uniform
2. Be careful who you or your spouse make friends with
3. Don't trust anyone in a rape culture, especially in rape capital of the world

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-29-2016, 05:05 AM
Dam Hindu Terrorist Beat and Rape Muslim Woman

Muslim Woman Beaten By Bajrang Dal Tells Court That They Gangraped Her And Wanted To Hang Her

When a group of Bajrang Dal men first accosted and then mercilessly beat up a Muslim couple in Khurja in Bulandshahr district last week, thinking the woman was Hindu (she later turned out to be Muslim, but that didn't stop the beatings) and that it was a case of love jihad, the woman had kept quiet about one thing. In court, she has now alleged that the Bajrang Dal men later gang-raped her. Following this, police have changed the original FIR to include gang rape charges.

In an interview to a local Hindi news channel, the woman said on Saturday that the men not only raped her but tried to hang her by a noose one of them made. "My friend and I were sitting in a room when a group of men approached us and asked us why we were sitting there. They started beating both of us and dragged him out of the room before raping me. One of them suggested to the others that we should be hanged by a noose."

According to the woman, the men boasted that they were members of the Bajrang Dal and they could do whatever they wanted. In the video clip of the incident, which has since gone viral, the group of men can be seen telling the two, "Tum log Hindu mohalle ko ganda karte ho (You lot are dirtying a Hindu locality)."

A neighbour of the woman TOI spoke to said, "After the incident, she came home and told us everything that had happened. Two men had taken her inside the room and three others followed them. In the room, they took turns raping her. They then beat her up even more. Luckily, her face was covered in the video that has gone viral. It was only after she gave her statement in court that the gang rape section was added to the FIR. All she wants now is justice."

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/india...er-266275.html

comments:

May Allah destroy this filthy animals and their filthy land and throw them in the lowest pits of hell. Ameen!

Serinity
11-29-2016, 05:48 AM
:salam:

And they aren't executing these low life scum. What happened to justice?

I call for execution. Doubt it will happen. Allahu alam.

jawediqbal
11-29-2016, 08:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamirama
May Allah destroy this filthy animals and their filthy land and throw them in the lowest pits of hell. Ameen!
O My Allah throw them in the lowest pits of hell.
Ameen

Serinity
12-03-2016, 07:07 PM
If there is any good in them, may Allah guide them, if not, then may Allah perish them swiftly. Ameen.

No man of taqwa would fall for such low trashy practices. I mean, any ounce of awareness of Allah ought to reach those with that.

Idk, but I doubt they have any, judging by their actions. Allahu alam.

Futuwwa
12-08-2016, 10:56 PM
This thread reminds me of the self-proclaimed defenders of Western civilization and their autistic screeching about rapist Muslim immigrants.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.