/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Beautify your modesty

afshans
11-14-2016, 08:15 AM
Assalamualaikum All,
I have recent;y signed up on this forum, I would like to get involved in Islamic talks. and like sharing Things with people mainly about Islam. I feel blessed being a Muslim and Would also like to help People who are unaware about Islam.I have tried creating a website Wherein I have tried writing some ayat and hadith...

Jazaak Allahu khairan.
Afshan

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
11-14-2016, 08:41 AM
Walikum salam wr wb Sister,

welcome.

This is interesting and essential topic too. we want to be Modest & humble . what are the ways to do them or implement them . Let the members suggest on this issue too.

noraina
11-14-2016, 04:20 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum, ukhti, inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here.

Yes, beautifying one's modesty is so important while remaining humble about it, shyness is a characteristic we see less of these days.

afshans
11-15-2016, 02:32 PM
Jazaak Allah Khair for such a warm welcome!
I would be glad to discuss this topic with all of you, and also please do let me know some more beneficial stuff related to it.

Some of the things related to Haya, looking forward to sharing with you All
Haya itself is derived from the word hayat which means life. This term covers a wide number of concepts. In English, it may be translated as modesty, shyness, self-respect, bashfulness, shame, honour, humility, etc. The original meaning of Haya according to a believer's nature, refers to a bad and uneasy feeling accompanied by embarrassment, caused by one's fear of being exposed or censured for some unworthy or indecent conduct.
Islamically Haya is an attribute which pushes the believer to avoid anything distasteful or abominable. It keeps him/her from being neglectful in giving everyone what is due upon them, and if for any reason he/she is not able to keep up with his/her commitment then they will feel extremely uncomfortable and ashamed about this. The reason being that he/she will have displeased Allah by breaking a commitment.

Haya plays a huge role in the lives of Muslims because it is a very important part of our Iman (faith/belief). If we do not have any form of haya within us then it is most likely that our Iman is very weak. For as it states in the following hadith:

Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet(SWT) said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya is a part of faith." (Bukhari)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mission2succeed
11-15-2016, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by afshans
Jazaak Allah Khair for such a warm welcome!
I would be glad to discuss this topic with all of you, and also please do let me know some more beneficial stuff related to it.

Some of the things related to Haya, looking forward to sharing with you All
Haya itself is derived from the word hayat which means life. This term covers a wide number of concepts. In English, it may be translated as modesty, shyness, self-respect, bashfulness, shame, honour, humility, etc. The original meaning of Haya according to a believer's nature, refers to a bad and uneasy feeling accompanied by embarrassment, caused by one's fear of being exposed or censured for some unworthy or indecent conduct.
Islamically Haya is an attribute which pushes the believer to avoid anything distasteful or abominable. It keeps him/her from being neglectful in giving everyone what is due upon them, and if for any reason he/she is not able to keep up with his/her commitment then they will feel extremely uncomfortable and ashamed about this. The reason being that he/she will have displeased Allah by breaking a commitment.

Haya plays a huge role in the lives of Muslims because it is a very important part of our Iman (faith/belief). If we do not have any form of haya within us then it is most likely that our Iman is very weak. For as it states in the following hadith:

Narrated by Abu Huraira (RA): The Prophet(SWT) said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya is a part of faith." (Bukhari)
:wasalam:

Sis welcome to the forum and jazakillah khairah for your great advice.

mission2succeed
11-15-2016, 03:49 PM
:salam:

I cam across this beautiful reminder and I thought I'll share it on here.

attachmentphp?attachmentid5775&ampstc1 -

afshans
11-16-2016, 05:48 AM
Assalamualaikum again,

While we are discussing modesty, I would want to know your views, How Would we see a person's modesty while planning to marry , what aspects are to be considered for Marriage? How is it if the Husband asks you to work after marriage knowing that in today world its so difficult for a women to go out and work in such an unislamic environment.PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEWS AND SUGGESTIONS ON THIS.
Jazaak Allah Kahir

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.