/* */

PDA

View Full Version : breaking the trust of my wife

ajmal
11-15-2016, 10:30 AM
Asalamualaikum

i have made a massive mistake in my married life.. i love my wife too much..during three month she was pregnant and she had reach her nine month, since that moment i start neglecting her i didn't give her any of my intention(love & care) after her delivery she came home still i don't gave her the love, the care that i should gave her after the hard pain she just passe through. she keeping making sabaar with me all these days now her sabaar has exhausted her and become mad with anger with me. he had told me to leave the house as she thought i am having an affair outside that why i neglecting her that way..now we are living separately..i have three children right now and i have 31 years old.. i admit i had make a mistake but wallah i never make cheat my wife with any other girls or women. all that has happen due to my disobedient to Allah and i neglecting the swalaat. my wife is now fully beleived that i have cheat her and don't want to listen to me nor accept my sorry..:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
11-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Get an imam involved or even a family member

also make dua

Huzaifah ibn Adam
11-15-2016, 06:07 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you relief from your difficulties, Aameen.

Matters of Nikaah (marriage) and Talaaq (divorce) should never be handled over the internet. Those are matters which must be dealt with in person. If you are already living separately then the danger of Talaaq is imminent. What you need to do is to speak with her and also speak with family. Make amends. Get in touch with an `Aalim in your area and seek advice from him (in person) as to how you should go about doing so. Explain to him your situation with all of the details so that he is in a proper position to give advice. Also, if your parents are still alive, consult with them, and also with wise/experienced members of your own family.

Was-Salaam.

Arfa
11-16-2016, 03:42 PM
Assalamualaikum Brother,

In this whole scenario the only good thing is your realization that you neglected your duties as a husband towards your wife. Now that you feel your mistake, it is better to explain your self to her so she may think over it. Yes, hasty decisions should be avoided as this is sacred buisness. May Allah bless you with harmony and bliss in your marriage life. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.