/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No posting target for next years

ardianto
11-16-2016, 05:21 PM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah, I can reach my target in IB, write my 8000th post, not include deleted posts, before December 2016. Yes, since the first year I have set a target to write 1000 post per year on IB.

However, now I decide to not set posting target for next years because I myself have burden many targets for my business and my personal life. But In Shaa Allah, I will still active on IB although might be not so active like before, and I change my goal of posting from quantity into quality. I mean, although my posts will be fewer in quantity, In Shaa Allah I will try to write in better quality.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
11-16-2016, 05:26 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

I think that your posts have already been very high-quality. I have enjoyed reading them.

And congratulations for your 8000 posts. Thanks for all of them.

ardianto
11-16-2016, 06:02 PM
In the beginning I spent almost one hour before write a post because I didn't know the right English word to expressing my thought. I was worry I would be laughed at due to my bad English. But I tried to raise up my confidence to write, and later I challenge myself "Can I write 1000 posts per year, which these posts should contain message, not just one word like thank or lol?". Alhamdulillah, I can complete this challenge.

I dedicate this achievement to my father who always motivated me with "My son, when you were a new born baby you could not walk. And if now you can walk, it's because you have learned, and tried to walk. So, learn and try, then you will be able".

aaj
11-16-2016, 06:16 PM
:wasalam:

I like to focus on quality and not quantity :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
11-16-2016, 07:19 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Your posts always contain so much wisdom and experience, they've been a valuable asset to this forum.

And your father's advice holds true for everyone, :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.