/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how is possible to safe eyes from Haram on internet ?

MazharShafiq
11-17-2016, 01:31 PM
it is very hard to safe eyes from Haram on using internet , we search a lot of things and go through many kind of websites which shows uncovered part of the bodies which are not allowed to see in Islam .it is not in our control to prevent bad materiel from internet so is it possible to safe our eyes from seeing Haram on internet .one of my friend which is islamic scholar not use internet completely on base of above mention reason . is he right ?
jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
11-17-2016, 02:52 PM
Assalamualaikum, brother.

You are reading this post, aren't you?. Okay, at where your eyes focus to see?. At this post, or at my avatar on the left side?. I guess, at this post, not at my avatar.

Focusing your eyes. This is what you must do when you use internet. When you read article on a website and inappropriate ad displayed on the side, always focusing your eyes at the article that you are reading.

aaj
11-17-2016, 04:00 PM
It all depends on where you are going on the website. Even this board has advertising of Muslim matrimonial that shows good looking hijabis in its ads. To avoid that you can install add-ons that block ads so you won't see any of that.

I only see this

"Advertising seems to be blocked by your browser."

Scimitar
11-17-2016, 09:47 PM
Ad blocker can help so can ad blocker+

also having a good antivirus (paid for one and not the buggy free stuff) helps.

ultimately, so does safe and responsible browsing

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-18-2016, 01:23 AM
a really good anti-virus and free and better than the paid ones is bit defender

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.