/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Namaz in journey

Asif rahman
11-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Assalamu alaikum. I have a question that, when iam in journey iam afraid about my mugrib namaz becouse i think couldnt reach my deatination on time. What can i do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
11-18-2016, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asif rahman
Assalamu alaikum. I have a question that, when iam in journey iam afraid about my mugrib namaz becouse i think couldnt reach my deatination on time. What can i do?
:sl:
There is concession to jama or pray together both Magrib & Isha together from many hadiths when you are in journey during Magrib. But In case if your journey on a public vehicle is such you will reach your destination only after subuh then its better you pray both your prayers either together or separately in their times than making all Qadha the next day. Though there are difference of opinions regarding jama between madhabs but many hadiths points out you can pray together if that eases your travel without fear and also read this

https://islamqa.info/en/22387

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.