/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A request to UK Muslims. please read!

ILuvAllah
11-20-2016, 02:17 AM
In the Name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Assalamua'laikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

I seek you kind attention that my brother Mohammad Mushfequr Rahman has been ill for about a year and now needs an urgent liver transplantation (part of the liver). We have learnt that the majority of scholars of Islam have given Fatwa that Human Liver Transplant is allowed if certain conditions are fulfilled. We therefore intend to transplant our brother's liver, fulfilling the conditions laid down by the scholars.

Kindly note that my brother is a practicing Muslim who has graduated from Madina University in Sharia Law. He is an extremely kind and humble Muslim who has spent all his life helping people in need in every way he possibly could. We are now looking for a brother or sister who is willing to help my brother by donating a part of his or her liver for the sake of Allah Subhanawa Ta'la.

My brother is now being treated at St James Hospital, Leeds, UK. His blood group is B+. The donor must be between 20 to 45 years old and blood group B+.

Please contact me if you are willing to donate.

We are just praying and hoping that our loving brother regain his normal life InshaAllah. We sincerely request all the brothers and sisters out there to pray for my brothers cure.

May Allah make our test easy and accept our deeds.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
11-20-2016, 02:33 AM
Ameen

May Allah grant your brother shifa

Sakina'141
11-20-2016, 03:00 AM
:wa:

Ameen.

May Allah swt grant your brother complete healing, Ameen.

InshaAllah, I will make dua for your brother and your family.

Messenger of Allah (pbuh) said:

“For any adversity a Muslim suffers, Allah erases some of his sins, even though it may be no more than a thorn pricking him.” (Al-Bukhari).

“Whatever befalls a Muslim of exhaustion, illness, worry, grief, nuisance or trouble, even though it may be no more than a prick of a thorn, earns him forgiveness by Allah of some of his sins.” (Al-Bukhari)

“On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

May Allah swt grant you all much forgiveness with patience & ease through hardship, Ameen.

Remember Allah & His attributes (99 names of Allah).

Aisha
11-21-2016, 02:43 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

SubhanAllah.. I can't even imagine how difficult this must be. May Allah grant the brother complete shifa which leaves no trace of illness.
آمـــــــــين يا رب العالمـــــــــين

I hope a suitable donor is found.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
11-21-2016, 02:23 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

May Allah swt give this brother complete shifaa and may he make a complete and swift recovery. Allahumma ameen.

I can't imagine how difficult this must be for him and his family, he will be in my duas.

Please let us know how he is getting along inshaAllah.

ILuvAllah
11-26-2016, 06:49 AM
Salam brohers and sisters,

thank you for your kind words. my brother is not doing so well. please keep him in your prayers. i would be very grateful if someone from uk can help me find a donor for him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.