Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
11-20-2016, 04:06 AM
:wa:

Have a nice stay.

sister herb
11-20-2016, 07:57 AM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum. Hopely you will enjoy your stay in here.

Zeal
11-20-2016, 10:33 AM
Wa alaykum salamm welcome new guy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
11-20-2016, 12:45 PM
Welcome to the forum...

I have been missing of late… but still, wishing you a great stay..

:peace:

muslim brother
11-20-2016, 03:16 PM

azc
11-21-2016, 11:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khalid mehmood
ASSLAAM-O-ALAIKUM
I am new here.....
Welcome to forum

noraina
11-21-2016, 02:27 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to IB, inshaAllah you'll enjoy your time here.

Mustafa16
11-21-2016, 04:50 PM
Wa alaykum salam!!! Hope you enjoy it here!

drac16
11-21-2016, 08:06 PM
Wa alaykum salam

Thanks for coming to our forum! :D

tenveera saeed
11-21-2016, 10:01 PM
السلامُ علیکم وَ رحمۃُ اللہ وَ برکٰتُہ

Umm Abed
11-23-2016, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tenveera saeed
السلامُ علیکم وَ رحمۃُ اللہ وَ برکٰتُہ

Welcome hope you have a good time, and to the brother new member.

:ibwelcome:

FowIkar
11-25-2016, 01:16 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Fow Ikar and I would like to share my story and ask for some help from you all. On the 11th of March 2016 I gave birth to my little baby girl at 32weeks. She was very premature however now she is a healthy and playful 7month old baby with no health problems. My daughter stayed both in a neonatal unit and was then moved to special care unit. I took everyday as it came. Every morning I would wake up knowing I would see my little girl. But it was also mentally draining as I wished I could take her home with me but knew I couldn't. I dreamt of the day she would leave the hospital. She was my first so I didn't know any better.

When my girl was finally out, I promised myself on that day that I would somehow try and give back whatever I could to show my gratitude. A few months later, when my daughter was old enough to leave the house, I took her back to the neonatal unit for a visit. I also brought bright flowers to brighten up the day of those new parents who would be sitting beside their precious babies.
When I left the unit, I decided to start up a JustGiving page to help raise money to rebuild intensive care units in hospitals that have been destroyed in Syria Aleppo. I felt that it was my duty as a mother and as a Muslim to try and help babies who like my daughter, need facilities that may possibly help them stay alive.

My original aim was to raise £2,500 and due to the generosity of everyone's donations, I manage to reach this goal within two months of sharing the funding page. This have given me the hope and determination to continue raising as much as I can possible do so. If we can reach £10,000 this will contribute to a new intensive care unit built in a hospital in a cave. Please help me help other families and premature babies who need our help. Donate anything you can possibly do so to help make a different.

Thank you for reading my story. Please share to others to spread awareness. More information about the charity and how to donate contact me on *+44 7947 597625‬.

greenhill
11-25-2016, 02:39 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Congratulations on your baby and your heart warming experience and 'share'. It has given me thought. Perhaps I could donate some for the local hospital intensive care unit.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.