/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump takes office on 20 Jan. He has 100 days to start mass deporting.

kritikvernunft
11-20-2016, 12:15 PM
Donald Trump takes office on 20 Jan 2017. He promised to start mass deporting within 100 days. An estimated three quarters of the more than 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States are from Latin America. Most have overstayed their visas (or even came in illegally) and entered the casual workforce without the necessary papers. If we assume that 50% are male, and 50 of those are fit for combat, that gives us 11 x 50% x 50% = 2.75 million men who are either real men, or else simply deserve whatever is coming at them.

Christianity is not a real religion. It will not help them. Christianity tends to demoralize the fighters. The WWII record suggests that even the atheists (communists) do better.

The Latinos may have to start by threatening their own Catholic clergy. That is what the French Revolutionaries started doing first, i.e. to put an unceremonious end to every Catholic priest that they could lay their hands on. For good measure, they also incarcerated the Pope. Catholic priests are the worst defeatist voices that you can imagine.

These almost 3 million men are pretty much unbeatable, if they want to.

If the Papacy makes any questionable remark or writes any questionable instruction telling these Latinos to start behaving like cattle, not one Catholic priest should be given the impression that he will stay alive till the end of the year. The Pope either shuts up, or else his Church will be gone, because someone really needs to terminate that thing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
11-21-2016, 01:17 AM
Here's something you might like

azc
11-21-2016, 07:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by kritikvernunft
Donald Trump takes office on 20 Jan 2017. He promised to start mass deporting within 100 days. An estimated three quarters of the more than 11 million undocumented immigrants in the United States are from Latin America. Most have overstayed their visas (or even came in illegally) and entered the casual workforce without the necessary papers. If we assume that 50% are male, and 50 of those are fit for combat, that gives us 11 x 50% x 50% = 2.75 million men who are either real men, or else simply deserve whatever is coming at them.

Christianity is not a real religion. It will not help them. Christianity tends to demoralize the fighters. The WWII record suggests that even the atheists (communists) do better.

The Latinos may have to start by threatening their own Catholic clergy. That is what the French Revolutionaries started doing first, i.e. to put an unceremonious end to every Catholic priest that they could lay their hands on. For good measure, they also incarcerated the Pope. Catholic priests are the worst defeatist voices that you can imagine.

These almost 3 million men are pretty much unbeatable, if they want to.

If the Papacy makes any questionable remark or writes any questionable instruction telling these Latinos to start behaving like cattle, not one Catholic priest should be given the impression that he will stay alive till the end of the year. The Pope either shuts up, or else his Church will be gone, because someone really needs to terminate that thing.
Wait and watch

fhmn63
11-21-2016, 07:19 AM
May Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters in America .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kritikvernunft
11-21-2016, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fhmn63
May Allah help our Muslim brothers and sisters in America .
The more that you repeat this prediction, and the more believers do so, the more it will automatically become true. In that sense, it is quite easy. You just make supplications/dua for it.

I supplicate to Our Beloved Master, the Most Merciful Allah, that the latinos may find the courage needed to align in combat positions and to carry out spectacular infantry maneuvers when Donald Trump's white policemen start attacking them.

kritikvernunft
11-21-2016, 12:40 PM
I even have song ready for the latinos. The name is the Final Battle, la lucha final. You just keep running from cover to cover, and kill whatever enemy that you can target in between, while singing the song:

Arriba, parias de la Tierra. En pie, famélica legión. Atruena la razón en marcha, Es el fin de la opresión. Del pasado hay que hacer añicos, Legión esclava en pie a vencer, El mundo va a cambiar de base, Los nada de hoy todo han de ser.

Agrupémonos todos, En la lucha final. El género humano Es la internacional.

It is a perfect rhythm for infantry assaults. You can sing it, while throwing hand grenades at the enemy. When you are not under cover, you just keep firing forth. Every battle is always the final battle, and you will see that at one point, it will even be true!

Scimitar
11-21-2016, 02:31 PM
According to Islam, one abides by the laws of the nation they live in if they allow them to practice the faith freely. If not, they migrate to better climes for their faith.

In relation to the Latinos, if they are illegal immigrants - then praying for them to fight for something that is not theirs (their right to live in North America), Krik, is stupid and unislamic.

Rather, you pray for their health, safety and guidance.

Your OP is a complete joke to me,

Scimi

kritikvernunft
11-21-2016, 03:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
According to Islam, one abides by the laws of the nation they live in if they allow them to practice the faith freely. If not, they migrate to better climes for their faith.

In relation to the Latinos, if they are illegal immigrants - then praying for them to fight for something that is not theirs (their right to live in North America), Krik, is stupid and unislamic.

Scimi
Hi Scimi, I like you too!

By the way, what belongs to whom? Maybe the native Americans should put up immigration offices again, and re-verify everybody else's immigration status?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

During the American Revolution, the newly proclaimed United States competed with the British for the allegiance of Native American nations east of the Mississippi River. Most Native Americans who joined the struggle sided with the British, based both on their trading relationships and hopes that colonial defeat would result in a halt to further colonial expansion onto Native American land.

In the 19th century, the incessant westward expansion of the United States incrementally compelled large numbers of Native Americans to resettle further west, often by force, almost always reluctantly. Native Americans believed this forced relocation illegal, given the Hopewell Treaty of 1785. Under President Andrew Jackson, United States Congress passed the Indian Removal Act of 1830, which authorized the President to conduct treaties to exchange Native American land east of the Mississippi River for lands west of the river.

According to the Indian Removal Act of 1830, it is the side with the strongest firepower which removes the other contendants.
Hence, I fully support the planned mass deportations. May the best win.

Mustafa16
11-21-2016, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Scimi
I agree, you can't just come here illegally and then claim you're "defending your homeland" when you get kicked out

Mustafa16
11-21-2016, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kritikvernunft
Hi Scimi, I like you too!

By the way, what belongs to whom? Maybe the native Americans should put up immigration offices again, and re-verify everybody else's immigration status?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histor..._United_States

During the American Revolution, the newly proclaimed United States competed with the British for the allegiance of Native American nations east of the Mississippi River. Most Native Americans who joined the struggle sided with the British, based both on their trading relationships and hopes that colonial defeat would result in a halt to further colonial expansion onto Native American land.

In the 19th century, the incessant westward expansion of the United States incrementally compelled large numbers of Native Americans to resettle further west, often by force, almost always reluctantly. Native Americans believed this forced relocation illegal, given the Hopewell Treaty of 1785. Under President Andrew Jackson, United States Congress passed the Indian Removal Act of 1830, which authorized the President to conduct treaties to exchange Native American land east of the Mississippi River for lands west of the river.

According to the Indian Removal Act of 1830, it is the side with the strongest firepower which removes the other contendants.
Hence, I fully support the planned mass deportations. May the best win.
you can't change the past.....the native americans were nearly wiped out, and many removed from their lands, but what are you going to do? send all the whites back to europe? andif you are IN THE PRESENT DAY coming here illegally, that isn't right....just as what the white settlers did wasn't right

kritikvernunft
11-21-2016, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
you can't change the past...
True, that is exactly what you should say to someone whose legs you have just blown off: I can't change the past.
but what are you going to do?
Me, nothing. I never do anything at all, and then, usually even less than that.
Ask the latinos what they are going to be doing.
In fact, I do not consider any of that to be my problem.
I wonder why we started discussing this?
Does it even have anything to do with Islam?
I am ok to drop the subject.
... if you are IN THE PRESENT DAY coming here ...
I don't think I would ever do that. I don't want to go there. It is a cesspool-zilla. The latinos and the whites are about to kill each other, over reasons that I do not even understand. I do not like that place. It has bad metaphysics. Too much magic and witchcraft.

Just let them do what they want.
Why would we ever stop them from doing what they like?
No, everybody is free within the confines and limitations of the will of Our Beloved Master.
Ultimately, all authority and all legitimacy emanate from the laws of the Supreme Being, Our Beloved Master, the Most Merciful Allah.
And in the end, Allah knows best!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.