/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is best ?

Afif Rusli
11-22-2016, 01:32 AM
Assalamuailikum,

Recently i do not know what best for me anymore, i have no goals, i have no job , no school, no social life, all i do is at home praying to Allah SWT, attending jumuah and on the computer most of the time, where i increase my knowledge... My Parents provide for me food and shelter, alhamdullilah my parents are not strict, im greatful at how allah swt provides for me, although im 21 years old, i find it hard to survive in the work life, everytime i tried to find a job and work, bout a month or two, i kept running away and quitting as i always find colleague who made my work harder due to disliking my quietness and anti social, i endured patiently to the point people start to resigning from their job, maybe they hate working with me, everytime this happens, my iman falls and i get so depressed so i quit my job, my ties with cousins is not so good , we only communicate only once a year.. i know of a hadith where Allah SWT will sever the one who sever ties.. and the one who severs the ties will not enter jannah.. Where do i go if i can't attain jannah? i read a surah of the quran about the people of elevation, they will be between jahannam and jannah.. this is my only hope that i attain this status afterlife... please tell me if this is sufficient for me to protect myself from the fire at least? to just worship Allah swt and follow as much as i am capable of, as Allah swt doesnt burden anyone beyond his capability.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Norsheah Ahmad
11-22-2016, 04:37 PM
Assalamualaikum brother Afif.
You are at such a tender age Subhanallah.

You may think your quietness makes people dislike you, but i personally feel that is the special part of u which u may not recognize yet.

I am so quiet in the office at the point where people will laugh at me.

But then i realised that i have achieved more at work and have produced more than those people who talks a lot.

Dont give up on looking for other job, there will be one fine day Inshaa Allah u will find someone who will appreciate u for who u are.

Brothher, never ever think so low of yrself, that is the work of shaitan. Shaitan's plan is to bring us to hell fire, and our duty is to work on saving ourselves from the hellfire.

Push aside negative thinking and start putting in positive thoughts.its not easy brother, but it needs a lot of work and effort.

Firstly, get closer to Allah, do not miss yr 5 times prayer and in every prayer ask Allah to help u, guide u to start thinking pisitivr... Lots of dzikir brother. Wake up abt 3am and do yr tahajud prayer, ask Allah for help. Inshaa Allah u will see good changes. I will pray for u brother.

It is true Allah doesnt not burden His creation beyond his capability.
Brother everynight before sleep read
surah Al Baqarah verses 285-286.

Frequent reading Ayyat Kursi, surah Al Ikhlas. Inshaa Allah u will be ok brother.

Always ask for Allah's forgiveness and may Allah bless u brother.[emoji106]

muslim brother
11-23-2016, 03:26 PM
dont worry about what people say or do or think

develop an intimitate relationship with allah taala inshallah
in seclusion and privacy
http://ahmedpateldewsbury.blogspot.co.uk/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!