/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Customer service does not always make you feel powerless

kritikvernunft
11-22-2016, 09:21 PM
In the old economy, companies can basically do what they want with your trouble ticket, because other users would not know that they are making that kind of trouble to you. In the new economy, this no longer works. Look at how the great equalizer works:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/com...stomer_service

This was there last reply to me:
David C Nov 17, 2016 11:33AM Hello,
I am very sorry for the delay. It looks like we did receive the wire transfer. Unfortunately, there was an error while processing the wire transfer, and our engineering team is currently investigating the issue. Again, I apologize for the troubles. I will send out an update once I have more details. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Blow-that-Doge [score hidden] an hour ago
Coinbase is going insolvent.... been obvious since they sunk all there eggs in Ethereum basket and then that forked and tanked... Brian Armstrong is truly a moron... ever since that eth fiasco they have been closing accounts and having countless "money issues/engineering difficulties"... *** STAY AWAY FROM THEM*** I think in 2 years Coinbase goes belly up!

gdax-rosie [score hidden] 3 hours ago
Rosie from Coinbase here.
I apologize for the delay in receiving an update about your wire deposit. I'll follow up with David regarding your deposit and we'll ensure you receive your funds as soon as the issue is fixed. Thank you for your patience.
shinobi189[S] [score hidden] 2 hours ago
Thank you Rosie. You seem to be the only one that gets things done in a timely manner over there.

Just the discussions at Reddit force these companies on their knees. Have you ever heard a bank say "sorry"?
In the new economy, companies are incessantly begging for you to forgive them when they do something wrong.

Government departments are even worse. The next step obviously consists in forcing them to go on their knees too. The internet is merciless. Their arrogance comes from being backed by the use of force. That is why it is inevitable that the internet itself will break their backbones, also by the use of force.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.