/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I ran out of medication and haven't taken it in days....

Mustafa16
11-25-2016, 12:59 AM
I take klonopin, an anti-anxiety prescription drug...i kept warning my mother to get more, but she kept delaying it....eventually i ran out (a few days ago) and my doctor was on vacation for thanksgiving, and my mother got into two major arguments because i had to take my old medication (xanax, which is addictive and stops working fast, you have to keep increasing the dose).....i thought i would have to go to school on monday without the medication and have a major panic attack like i did this evening, but my mother, (after fleeing the house because she did not want to calm me down and was mad at me), told me she was able to reach the pharmacy or the doctor or something, and i can get it by tomorrow morning...i dont know how ill survive until tomorrow....HELP!!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
11-25-2016, 01:03 AM
sujood, thats how.

Scimi

Snow
11-25-2016, 09:11 PM
Maybe listening to a bit of Stoicism can help?

rokhaya1
11-25-2016, 09:59 PM
I think it would be helpful if you watch a comic movie or just vine on YouTube eating something you like the most. You can also call a friend you have not hear for a while.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SpiritualGirl
11-26-2016, 08:58 PM
Hi my dear friend! Anxiety can be quite stressful,i have dealt with it too from your hearting beating faster than a horse and ur brain processing your death. I would highly recommend you to meditate at least thats how i got out of it. Know that everytime u think something wrong its ur brains trap, say to it "u really playing with me? Well do what u gotta do cus Allah loves me and he is gonna protect me." I dont think medications r the solution. If you can, do get help from a aalim it has helped people a lot. You have to learn to control yourself. Have faith in Allah he created you, he loves you more than 70 moms and he has yet helped you survive. He is watching over u all u have to do is recognize him, pray with happiness n believe that whatever happens its for ur betterment. And trust me this time will also pass :) Prepare for akirah we got time, then we can hangout in jannah without anxiety and exams n only fun

Scimitar
11-27-2016, 01:45 PM
A much better suggestion than some of the ones posted above:

"verily in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest" - Quran

Scimi

fhmn63
11-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Are You Ok Now?

Mustafa16
11-27-2016, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fhmn63
Are You Ok Now?
yes, i finally got my medication a couple of days ago...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.