/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black seed oil

t123
11-26-2016, 12:14 PM
Salam brothers and sisters. What are your thoughts on black seed oil? I believe there is a hadith mentioning black seed oil? Do you believe this could actually cure my eczema..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
11-26-2016, 12:41 PM
Black seed not necessarily the oil afaik and yes the hadith is sahih

noraina
11-26-2016, 02:30 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Yes, there is hadith about the healing properties of black seeds (as the brother said, they don't mention the oil specifically):

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying, "There is healing in black cumin for all diseases except death." (Sahih al-Bukhari)

And they do have a huge amount of healing properties alhamdulillah. As far as your eczema is concerned, definitely get it seen by a doctor as well and start trying black seeds, inshaAllah it'll help sis.

Scimitar
11-26-2016, 03:46 PM
It's available anywhere, including amazon and ebay.

And it's not expensive.

Scimi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
drac16
11-26-2016, 09:30 PM
Wa alaykum salam

I used to suffer from a lot of panic attacks. I used the black seed oil by putting it in coffee and it reduced the amount of panic attacks I would have. I went from about 4-5 panic attacks per week, down to only 1 a week.

Reminder
11-26-2016, 10:29 PM
I have been using black see oil for a while. It hasn't significantly helped with all of my maladies, however when I got sick from walking in freezing weather with just t-shirt and shorts, I got runny nose, body temperature went low, could barely sleep was so cold, I thought I was starting to develop a fever, but it went away in 1 day. I have a feeling the oil helped!

t123
11-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Do you know specifically how i should use the black seeds for my eczema? Topically, internally? I am so confused

piXie
11-27-2016, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by t123
Do you know specifically how i should use the black seeds for my eczema? Topically, internally? I am so confused
:sl:

Black seed is excellent for eczema but for it to be very effective, we need to implement the principles of health such as remove the harm first and correct our diet and lifestyle.

Scimitar
11-27-2016, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by t123
2 tea spoons each morning with breakfast and you should see some results in two weeks in sha Allah, continue for one year to ensure the body is adequately fortified against inflammatory conditions before stopping.

If feeling overly hot, or sufferring nose bleeds or anger, discontinue black seed oil use for a few days to let body recover from the "effects" of black seed oil. Then resume course.

in sha Allah you will be fine.

Scimi

Scimitar
12-21-2016, 05:09 PM
Live Blood Analysis showing the affects of consuming Nigella Sativa (Black Seed) Oil.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.