/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice to see prophet (saw) in dream

SpiritualGirl
11-26-2016, 08:46 PM
Hi,my fellow brothers and sisters! ☺
I think this is a question that has been asked quite a few times but yet confuses me.. i am a teenaged girl strongly desiring to see prophet (saw) in my dreams, i want to see that magnificant personality and feel the happiness and goosebumps on his (saw) arrival. I have researched a lot and have even followed some of the instructions but i think the time hasnt been right for me yet. The instructions were somewhat laid across points which discussed about durrood and sleeping with wudu. What confused me is that i have come across many who have seen the prophet (saw) without following any of the steps. My recent two dreams were quite vague in one i remember nothing but hearing prophet (saw) name and in the other someone was tellig me that their relative had the ziyrah of prophet (saw). I dont quite feel there is any meaning to it as quite often i sleep with the wish to see him which probably got in my subconscious brain. It hasnt been fullfilled yet but everyday i wake up encouraging myself that if not in my dreams i will surely meet him in the hereafter. Still, i ask for help and advice. I really want to meet him (saw) and im sure others out there have a similar wish.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.