/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakautuhu

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 07:15 AM
I will describe my problem in short, my husband n I were in a relationship before marriage for 8 years, we also crossed the limits which we shouldn't have. After 8 year now we are married for almost 4 years and have tow kids Alhamdulillah. After marriage I realise that my husband is involved in zina with more than one woman but not ready to come to me. I find pictures and several proofs about the same. So I too got involved on shirk to stop his disaster. I have created a situation for him that he can't do zina with other women but only can come to me. Even this has been a year.He is very frustrated since then but not ready to build a relationship with me. He keeps insulting me and has a bad behaviour. It affects the kids who r 3yrs girl and 1.5 yr boy. He has a doubt on me that I may have done something to block his illegal relationships but he can't talk about it. Please suggest what should I do. Shall I break that shirk bond for him and let him free? I m going through a fire of hell. Also plz tell me will Allah accept my Ibadan after I doing this shirk to stop my husband. I hv starreciting full surah baqarah. Will it help me. Plz suggest what should I do.

Jazak Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 08:31 AM
Somebody please reply to this query, I m in literal pain n seek guidance to work my life out.

islamirama
11-27-2016, 08:32 AM
:wasalam:

Your husband is involved in zina. This is adultry and the sin is on him. You cannot force someone to come back to you. It has to be done through communication. If they want to they will if they don't they won't. What you should've done is confront him about his affairs with evidence and then ask him what does he want. Either he can stop that and try to work on yourrelationship or be clear if he doesn't want to be in this relationship. I don't know what shirk you have committed to keep him from that sin but your sin may be greater if you are commmitting shir. And from the looks of it, you maybe involved in black magic and if that is so then you need to stop immediately and repent to Allah for this. You should free him from your shirk and stop your engaging in that haram. If you do magic then your prayers are not accepted for 40 days but you still have to pray. However, repenting to Allah and asking for forgiveness and renewing your Islam by restating the shahada and stopping in doing such shirk will be a step in good direction. Purify yourself from such haram. ANd then confront him about his affairs and see what does he want. IF he wants to sustain this marriage then you two need to go to marriage counseling or sit down and have a long talk. If not then you need let him go enjoy his affairs and decide what is best for you and your kids.

May Allah guide you both to what's best for you inshallah.

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 08:43 AM
Walekumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hu,
I will definitely free him of the shirk I hv bounded him to. But upon showing him the live proofs he denied his affairs and was not even sorry which is unacceptable. Will I hv to stay from him through out my life if he doesn't need me? Is there a way out any supplication which will help me gain him as my trustworthy husband. Please throw some light on this. I love him a lot but can't live such life as thT of a widow. Please help

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
11-27-2016, 09:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimaah2
Walekumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hu,
I will definitely free him of the shirk I hv bounded him to. But upon showing him the live proofs he denied his affairs and was not even sorry which is unacceptable. Will I hv to stay from him through out my life if he doesn't need me? Is there a way out any supplication which will help me gain him as my trustworthy husband. Please throw some light on this. I love him a lot but can't live such life as thT of a widow. Please help
How can he deny the proofs presented before him? You can to tell him that you know and denying it is useless. Or better yet, it's best that you tell him that you need to talk. Have him sit down and tell him about how you feel about his actions and how it affects you and how it's haram and how you feel about him. Whether he denies it or not, ask him what does he want from your marriage. Ask him what does he want to do. If he doesn't give a straight answer then tell him what it is you want from this marriage and ask him if he wants to work on the marriage and your relationship. You can ask what is it that is making him turn away from you to go to those women, you could work on yourself (dress up, etc) to help him if that is needed. You can't go on like this with him affairs. Once you get a proper response out of him as to what he wants only then you will be able to move to the next step. I understand you love him dearly but do keep in mind that he may not feel the same any longer. If that is the case then you may have to consider the possibility of this marriage no longer being sustainable. However, let's take it one step at a time inshallah. Talk to him and see where he stands and then maybe get your imam involved to see if he can advise him and help patch up your marriage.

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 09:14 AM
Also, to add after marriage I come to know that he was involved in zina also with my colleagues and a manager. I found this out after marriage. Allah forbid if I hv to call this marriage off I can't even do that as I hv only one sibling who is divorced and at my mom with her son. My parents know everything but they advise me to ignore all that's happening with me. He never responded straightly whenever I confronted him on this issue. He only wants me to be the nanny of kids. His family is ultra modern so he can't leave my kids for upbringing to them. Hence he is bearing the burden of this marriage. He has been trying to convince other women to be with him and treats all of them as very dear to which they are convinced and hammering my marriage.
One more thing, my daughter 3yrs is very cranky by nature and cries all the time. So I took the help of a shirk procedure to cure her crankiness and that worked, do I need to undo that too. And yes I can't discontinue this marriage as I hv nowhere to go.

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 11:37 AM
Also, to add after marriage I come to know that he was involved in zina also with my colleagues and a manager. I found this out after marriage. Allah forbid if I hv to call this marriage off I can't even do that as I hv only one sibling who is divorced and at my mom with her son. My parents know everything but they advise me to ignore all that's happening with me. He never responded straightly whenever I confronted him on this issue. He only wants me to be the nanny of kids. His family is ultra modern so he can't leave my kids for upbringing to them. Hence he is bearing the burden of this marriage. He has been trying to convince other women to be with him and treats all of them as very dear to which they are convinced and hammering my marriage.<br />
One more thing, my daughter 3yrs is very cranky by nature and cries all the time. So I took the help of a shirk procedure to cure her crankiness and that worked, do I need to undo that too. And yes I can't discontinue this marriage as I hv nowhere to go.

*charisma*
11-27-2016, 01:13 PM
Assalamu ALaikum

Shirk? You mean you are practicing black magic on your daughter and husband???

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 01:39 PM
Walekumassalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hu, dear sister you do not know the entire story. I m here to seek guidance and to get blamed and feel guilty. M already in disgust. Please put fwd ur suggestions if u understand my situation. Jazak Allah

Zeal
11-27-2016, 01:47 PM
Question:

I have committed shirk with full knowledge in 1998/1999. I used the service of a person who did black magic against someone I hated. We went to the cemetery and stayed therein for a whole day doing all sorts of things, including, but not limited to, slaughtering of various animals and convoking "Kali", a supposedly evil spirit. We finally buried objects belonging to the person at the cemetery. Now I live overseas and I have changed a lot since I joined the effort of Da'wah more than a year ago. I sincerely regret this evil act of mine and I don't know what to do.

Will Allah forgive me?

What can I do to save that person against this magic? Do I have to ring that person to inform? Please help me I am getting desperate because I am so worried now. Jazakallah!

Answer:

Fatwaa no. 213/04

Black Magic is an extremely evil act. One should refrain from it. If you committed Shirk in the process of black magic you should renew your Imam and Nikah. If any financial or physical harm was caused to the victim he should be compensated for the loss done. One should also seek the pardon of the victim because Allah will only pardon you if the victim pardons you himself. In order for you to assist that person, you should contact a reliable and appropriate person so that he may assist in removing the evil effects of the black magic.

And Allah Ta’ala knows best

Hamza Karim bin Nazeer Hussain

Attested to as correct by:

Mufti Muhammad Ashraf

Darul Iftaa

Jameah Mahmoodiyah

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 03:53 PM
Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hu

I also want to ask that it's difficult to ask my husband for forgiveness as I hv wronged him. If I confess to him, he will definitely not forgive me but divorce me. He anyways does not respect me and illtreats me whenever he gets a chance. He doesn't even pay zakaat on my behalf. Also,
I don't want my part of good deeds to get transferred to him in that world. What should I do?

I hv reversed the wrong I had done to him. Plz revert

sister herb
11-27-2016, 03:59 PM
Salam alaykum

It´s always difficult and hard to ask forgiveness but if you want to live in peace and righteous life you just have to be honest to others like you have to be honest to yourself.

This:

"I don't want my part of good deeds to get transferred to him in that world."

I didn´t get. What you mean?

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 04:03 PM
What I mean by my good deeds transferred to him is that if he doesn't forgive me all my nekiyan will be given to him in the court of Allah. I can't ask for forgiveness to him. He is my sinner too.

*charisma*
11-27-2016, 04:05 PM
Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hu

I also want to ask that it's difficult to ask my husband for forgiveness as I hv wronged him. If I confess to him, he will definitely not forgive me but divorce me. He anyways does not respect me and illtreats me whenever he gets a chance. He doesn't even pay zakaat on my behalf. Also,
I don't want my part of good deeds to get transferred to him in that world. What should I do?

I hv reversed the wrong I had done to him. Plz revert
Sis I wasn't trying to judge you, but pleaseee understand that black magic removes you from the fold of Islam. Shirk is the MOST MAJOR sin in Islam. There is nothing worse than it. So you have to be aware of this terrible act that you have put upon yourself and your family. You must never ever repeat this no matter how desperate you are. In our times of desperation we turn to Allah solely, nothing and no one else. No matter what happens we have to be accepting to it even if we don't like it. This is a tenet of a true believer. May Allah guide you and your family ameen.

Secondly, I understand that you are feeling so much pain from what your husband has done to you, but you really have to learn how to be patient in your life and think clearly. You could have brought it up to your husband and discussed it. There is perhaps a problem there that you are not seeing and he is not courageous enough to bring it up to you. Instead of turning to shirk, you need to have tried to increase the blessings and iman in your house. Even if your husband is not a good man, it does not mean you have to commit sins like him. I mean what you did is even worse than zina. Can you imagine that? You must repent from the evils that you have done and whenever you are feeling discouraged about anything, talk it out..you can even come here on the forum and ask for advice. Don't let your despair push you into the arms of shaytan.

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Jazak Allah, for the advice. I was not evil. I just turned out to b so coz of my desperation for my husband's love. I didn't seek it yet though. Ever since I did this sin I m guilty about it. I don't enjoy it. If I reverse what I have done will I be forgiven by Allah

Zeal
11-27-2016, 04:47 PM
What I mean by my good deeds transferred to him is that if he doesn't forgive me all my nekiyan will be given to him in the court of Allah. I can't ask for forgiveness to him. He is my sinner too.
Remember that the mercy of Allah is so vast and if he see's that you're sincerely willing to make such a change, why wouldn't he forgive you and give you more than enough good deeds on top of that. None of us can enter jannah without the mercy of Allah so we have to make it our aim to attain that aswell

Also, take a look at this
"Allah will change their sins into good deeds.." (al Furqan 25:68-70)
And Allah can do that with your situation too

May Allah swt grant you forgiveness

islamirama
11-27-2016, 06:05 PM
A Muslim woman called the shaykh on tv to ask him a question. She said she was unable to see the kaba. She said she see the people doing tawaf but she doesn't see kaba at all. The shaykh said let me have your number and we'll call you back. So the shaykh discussed it with other shaykhs and then called her back. He asked her if she has done any major sin or harmed anyone. The woman replied, I do black magic. I killed two with my magic and the third i see limping around in the streets and it makes me happy when I see her like that. The shayks replied, you are no longer a muslim, is your husband nearby? give him the phone. Then the shaykh told the husband her wife is no longer a Muslim, divorce her and her and get away from her.

Magic is no small thing, the prescribed punishment for this death. Today we have it so widespread that I think we have even surpassed the Jews in committing this sin. may Allah destroy the evil doers and protect us from such evil, ameen.

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 06:24 PM
Brother/sister,

I have taken a firm decision to reverse all that I have done. Just waiting for tomorrow to speak with the concerned person who can reverse it. It's my neeyat. Will I be forgiven by Allah swt.also I will seek forgiveness from my husband. Will I still be called a muslim. I have a mountain of questions in my mind. But all I wana know is if I will b forgiven and will Allah accept all my ibadah. Plz revert. I m in a bad state of mind. I m in great disgust for what I have done and I really mean it.

sister herb
11-27-2016, 06:48 PM
Well, all we know is that Allah is the most merciful.

islamirama
11-27-2016, 06:53 PM
Brother/sister,

I have taken a firm decision to reverse all that I have done. Just waiting for tomorrow to speak with the concerned person who can reverse it. It's my neeyat. Will I be forgiven by Allah swt.also I will seek forgiveness from my husband. Will I still be called a muslim. I have a mountain of questions in my mind. But all I wana know is if I will b forgiven and will Allah accept all my ibadah. Plz revert. I m in a bad state of mind. I m in great disgust for what I have done and I really mean it.
1. stop the shirk
2. undo the harm you have done to anyone
3. state your shahadah again
4. repent
5. never go back to it

So long as we are alive, we have an opportunity to fix our wrongs and ask for forgiveness.

*charisma*
11-27-2016, 07:24 PM
Brother/sister,

If you went to a magician to do this magic, then do not go back to that person to reverse it. That person is out of the fold of Islam if they are practicing this terrible thing. If you have the objects/amulets, then there's a specific way to break the magic. Can you describe what was done exactly?

Muslimaah2
11-27-2016, 07:57 PM
I didn't do anything myself, just instructed the person to stop my husband's desire to get fulfilled with other women but me. I don't know what he did. I don't have anything with me. Please suggest

*charisma*
11-27-2016, 08:29 PM
I didn't do anything myself, just instructed the person to stop my husband's desire to get fulfilled with other women but me. I don't know what he did. I don't have anything with me. Please suggest
Ok so what information did he ask for, or what did you give him??

Muslimaah2
11-28-2016, 03:21 AM
A freshly bought towel and my husband's hair strands

Muslimaah2
11-28-2016, 05:54 AM
I hv spoken with the person to reverse everything that I had done. He said it's difficult but he will do it. Brother/sister, does thT lessen my sin. M I a step towards Islam now. Please revert. Jazak Allah

eesa the kiwi
11-28-2016, 08:52 AM
Subhanallah
Lady you need to make serious taubah. You meet Allah with this sin you are in huge trouble. Jahannam is no joke the least punished is a man with two coals of fire underneath his feet because of which his brain will boil. Can you bear that?

Allah will forgive all sins for the one who repents sincerely to him and that includes kufr and shirk but subhanAllah I hope you understand the seriousness of what you've done
Make taubah before it's too late and inshaAllah Allah will forgive you

Muslimaah2
11-28-2016, 09:23 AM
So, now that I hv decided to undo what I did, will that get me forgiveness?

eesa the kiwi
11-28-2016, 09:38 AM
So, now that I hv decided to undo what I did, will that get me forgiveness?
Undoing what you did won't nessecarily get forgiveness
Taubah will inshaAllah

Turn to Allah with regret in your heart for what you did, make a sincere intention to never return to the sin and ask Allah to forgive you. You do this inshaallah Allah will forgive you
Allah is so merciful sister, I was reading in tafsir ibn kathir that Allah will not punish for a sin his slave have repented from

Btw you might want to say shahadah again as sihr is a nullifier of a person's islam

Aisha
11-28-2016, 11:07 AM
You will also have to ask your husband to forgive you. Black magic is a heinous crime. As it involves the rights of another person, they must forgive you before Allah accepts your Tawbah.

FarheenBuhari
11-28-2016, 11:14 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum...
The shirk which u had done is wrong.... And by mistake if u have done Allah will forgive...

Try to fast in a week sister and increase your dua fr yr hub which he should not do that mistake....

May Allah swt will help you

Muslimaah2
11-28-2016, 12:24 PM
Walekumassalam

Muslimaah2
11-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Walekumassalam

Undoing what I did was the first step of my taubah. Next will b with Allah n my husband. I don't know how will I do it to my husband. M really scared that he may leave me.

greenhill
11-28-2016, 12:56 PM
Repentance.

Allah is Most Forgiving. He allows us to make mistakes and seek forgiveness from Him.

If w think too much, we will only despair. Only He can read your intentions, and it seems to me that you have repented. Do not repeat it.

With regards to your situation with your hubby, that is a different story. I cannot advise on that matter, but remember that life is a test as the Quran spelled out in a verse that our property, wives and children are tests for us. So when faced with severe tests from those closest to us, what do we do? Do we stick to the right path or follow our nafs and pride?

In life, we will fail over and over again, hence it is important to get the intentions correct and to constantly seek forgiveness for errors known and unknowingly committed by us.

:peace:

piXie
11-28-2016, 01:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha
You will also have to ask your husband to forgive you. Black magic is a heinous crime. As it involves the rights of another person, they must forgive you before Allah accepts your Tawbah.
This is very true. But if she tells her husband, this may cause greater damage.

piXie
11-28-2016, 01:41 PM
:salamext:

Dear Sister, its not permissible for you to go back to the magician, even if it is to ask him to undo the spell. This is a second mistake and it's worse than the first time - You and your husband both need to turn to Allah and amend your situation according to Islamic guidance.

You may find this helpful

https://islamqa.info/en/101649

Muslimaah2
11-28-2016, 01:43 PM
InshaAllah, I hv decided that I will ask my husband to forgive me. Rest Allah knows best. Hope he forgives me

Zeal
11-28-2016, 10:31 PM
InshaAllah, I hv decided that I will ask my husband to forgive me. Rest Allah knows best. Hope he forgives me
Inshallah

Have you renewed your nikkah since the last time you committed this shirk.. if not make sure you do for a valid marriage

Muslimaah2
11-29-2016, 08:11 AM
What exactly does it mean by renewing nikah. Will I have to remarry?

greenhill
11-29-2016, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
Inshallah

Have you renewed your nikkah since the last time you committed this shirk.. if not make sure you do for a valid marriage
What? I"m not sure it invalidates a marriage.

aaj
11-29-2016, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zeal
Inshallah

Inshallah let's do one step at a time. Let the sister fix her mistakes first and let's bring proof/evidence before we start suggesting she does this or that.

noraina
11-29-2016, 02:51 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Everybody has given such good advice here alhamdulillah, sister you are definitely in my duas.

I understand that your husband has been doing terrible things, although in a moment of desperation your response was even worse and would do more harm than good. Alhamdulillah that you have realised that. Definitely don't return to that magician or whatever he his, what he has done has long taken him out of the fold of Islam - and he can't do anything for you.

Just make sincere repentance to Allah swt and never, ever commit that mistake again. And ask forgiveness of your husband, and I'm thinking maybe you would want to bring an elder or respected figure in your community to act as an intermediary and resolve any of the other problems you might have in your marriage.

InshaAllah with sincere intentions and tawbah everything will be resolved.

And don't ever despair of the mercy of Allah swt - whilst you are living on this earth, you have the opportunity to always turn back to Him and repent for your sins with a sincere heart - and He will forgive you, no matter how huge they are:

The Prophet (sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said: “Allah, Blessed and Exalted is He, says, ‘O son of Adam, as long as you call on Me, I shall forgive you of what you have done, and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if your sins were to reach up to the clouds in the sky, and then you were to ask for My forgiveness, I would forgive you and think nothing of it. O son of Adam, even if you were to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth, and then you were to meet Me after death, not worshipping anything besides Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as the earth.’” [Tirmidhi]

Muslimaah2
11-30-2016, 08:23 PM
Assalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu hu,

Brothers/sisters,
Just to give you a good news, I had gathered quite a courage to ask my husband for forgiveness. However, he didn't say that he forgives me. Means he doesn't want to cleanse se his heart with me. He was abrupt and didn't let my emotions flow. Is this step from my end acceptable to Allah. Will now Allah forgive me. Please suggest. I couldn't convince my husband to forgive me.

Muslimaah2
11-30-2016, 08:24 PM
He was neutral. There was no yes from him inspite of asking him thrice.

aaj
11-30-2016, 09:16 PM
He was neutral. There was no yes from him inspite of asking him thrice.
These things take time, give him time. Continue to work on improving yourself.

Muslimaah2
12-01-2016, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
These things take time, give him time. Continue to work on improving yourself.
Do I need to ask him to forgive me again. M sorry but I can't gather that courage again. Also, may be he felt guilty but was not sorry for what he did. My important concern is, will Allah swt forgive me?

Zeal
12-02-2016, 06:51 AM
Do I need to ask him to forgive me again. M sorry but I can't gather that courage again. Also, may be he felt guilty but was not sorry for what he did. My important concern is, will Allah swt forgive me?
Asalamu alaykum sis

We've answered the last question before if you sincerely repent then why not and it is not even beyond Allah to exchange your bad deeds for good ones. Now it's probably just shaytaans waswasa and he wants you to despair in Allahs mercy because that's a sin in and of itself.

Also, remember that if Allah should aid you then nothing can overcome you so seek his help to gain the courage you need.. keep making dua and istighfar and do your daily adhkaar

http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0001-how-does...and-magic.html

http://www.ruqyaqa.com/the-ruqya-plan.html

Try and follow the relevant advice given in the two links

Zeal
12-02-2016, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
What? I"m not sure it invalidates a marriage.

Read the fatwa in page one

And some shirk invalidates marriage afaik that's why the nikkah must be renewed but as brother aaj said take steps

May Allah make it easy on the sister

Muslimaah2
02-18-2017, 02:51 PM
Assalamualaikum brothers/sister,
I have strived hard to repent and refrain myself from doing shirk. But I gave it up as again my trial was too tough to handle. As usual out of not so important argument my husband had trashed me out of the house for the 4th time leaving the kids. I had no choice as I had no family support so I contacted the same person whom I was indulged with for doing shirk. I however returned home but my husband still continued going to a Christian girl and ofcourse many more to enlist. Inspite of taking a firm decision to quit shirk I took a u turn to it. Moreover I also found a bottle of alcohol in his closet wch was opened and used. As usual he again jazzed me and I was left speechless. He is still not back to me. And yes I have not reversed my shirk on him of his manhood not working to any other woman other than me. I really don't know where is my life heading. I need peace at mind and in my life. I want my pure relationship with Allah as it was 5 yrs back.

Muslimaah2
02-18-2017, 07:08 PM
Assalamualaikum brothers/sister,<br />
I have strived hard to repent and refrain myself from doing shirk. But I gave it up as again my trial was too tough to handle. As usual out of not so important argument my husband had trashed me out of the house for the 4th time leaving the kids. I had no choice as I had no family support so I contacted the same person whom I was indulged with for doing shirk. I however returned home but my husband still continued going to a Christian girl and ofcourse many more to enlist. Inspite of taking a firm decision to quit shirk I took a u turn to it. Moreover I also found a bottle of alcohol in his closet wch was opened and used. As usual he again jazzed me and I was left speechless. He is still not back to me. And yes I have not reversed my shirk on him of his manhood not working to any other woman other than me. I really don't know where is my life heading. I need peace at mind and in my life. I want my pure relationship with Allah as it was 5 yrs back.

Umm Malik
02-19-2017, 12:39 AM
Sister ... your husband is a test of you ... you also a test for him
But Allah is better for you than every one ... do you remember the all good days when you was with him on that relationship ? But how do you feel now ???
This is what we all feel .. just the situation which we are in now ... not what we was before
In the hear after we will just feel what we will be in .. jannah or nar
So please don't lose your future for the sake of any one ...
Because very one will left you or you will left him by live or death
Don't think that this magician who can supreat a families just for some piece of money ... don't think he will help you ... no , but Rather he will do all the things he can to broke your happiness if someone gives him more to do so
So be happy with your life with or without him .
Life without him is better than you disobey Allah with the most major sin in Islam just to stop him for doing another sin which is less than shirk
Stop for the sake of Allah and Allah can bring him home and make you happy better than you think
Because you seen .. happiness is with what Allah love
And with Allah's love your life won't be the same
Try to see sister that this is a massages from Allah to led you to his way because he is still love you ... but don't wait more to change
You know sister .. sihr make the parson more far because this jinss who the magician sent to be responsible of that persons's act will led him to disobey Allah more ... please let him to his lord .a lot of people who was like that they become a good people after tawbah ... don't be with shaytan against him
Don't worship your husband beside Allah by making shirk for his sake
Sister ...
Those people don't help ... they just hurt. .. and if they can do something ...tell them to change them life if they can
.. they just can disobey Allah without care , and hurt the other people without any feeling and do the worst
They are durty filthy and more and more ... I see one of them as a test in the first year of my repentance ... he wasn't a person who help he was like a servent of his jinn ... he can't even wash his hand or put shoes when he go to bathroom ... how he can help me while he live this life ???
He told my father :your dougter will walk the next year If you do this to her ...
My father was like a dream to him to see me walking after years of traveling and trying .. finely he accepted that for me and because of me
But alhamdulillah Allah help me to know what is the best and I told him no
I don't want to walk if the price is disobeying Allah
You know I say this to that sahir but he couldn't her me or even respond to me ... you know why ???
Because my Iman was strange at that moment
After a year or two I heald I did a surgery and I get very good by Allah's help
But If I did his sihr ... than I will be praising him till now as the one who helped me
Alhamdulillah .. I didn't do that ... I know that Allah help me because I chose him even my foot and the walking was the best dream in my life ... but not after founding Allah's way
Because with him I get know what is my aime and my dream and what I need
Is just him even if the whole world not with me
Alhamdulillah!

Muslimaah2
02-19-2017, 08:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik
Sister ... your husband is a test of you ... you also a test for him
But Allah is better for you than every one ... do you remember the all good days when you was with him on that relationship ? But how do you feel now ???
This is what we all feel .. just the situation which we are in now ... not what we was before
In the hear after we will just feel what we will be in .. jannah or nar
So please don't lose your future for the sake of any one ...
Because very one will left you or you will left him by live or death
Don't think that this magician who can supreat a families just for some piece of money ... don't think he will help you ... no , but Rather he will do all the things he can to broke your happiness if someone gives him more to do so
So be happy with your life with or without him .
Life without him is better than you disobey Allah with the most major sin in Islam just to stop him for doing another sin which is less than shirk
Stop for the sake of Allah and Allah can bring him home and make you happy better than you think
Because you seen .. happiness is with what Allah love
And with Allah's love your life won't be the same
Try to see sister that this is a massages from Allah to led you to his way because he is still love you ... but don't wait more to change
You know sister .. sihr make the parson more far because this jinss who the magician sent to be responsible of that persons's act will led him to disobey Allah more ... please let him to his lord .a lot of people who was like that they become a good people after tawbah ... don't be with shaytan against him
Don't worship your husband beside Allah by making shirk for his sake
Sister ...
Those people don't help ... they just hurt. .. and if they can do something ...tell them to change them life if they can
.. they just can disobey Allah without care , and hurt the other people without any feeling and do the worst
They are durty filthy and more and more ... I see one of them as a test in the first year of my repentance ... he wasn't a person who help he was like a servent of his jinn ... he can't even wash his hand or put shoes when he go to bathroom ... how he can help me while he live this life ???
He told my father :your dougter will walk the next year If you do this to her ...
My father was like a dream to him to see me walking after years of traveling and trying .. finely he accepted that for me and because of me
But alhamdulillah Allah help me to know what is the best and I told him no
I don't want to walk if the price is disobeying Allah
You know I say this to that sahir but he couldn't her me or even respond to me ... you know why ???
Because my Iman was strange at that moment
After a year or two I heald I did a surgery and I get very good by Allah's help
But If I did his sihr ... than I will be praising him till now as the one who helped me
Alhamdulillah .. I didn't do that ... I know that Allah help me because I chose him even my foot and the walking was the best dream in my life ... but not after founding Allah's way
Because with him I get know what is my aime and my dream and what I need
Is just him even if the whole world not with me
Alhamdulillah!
Dear sister,
I m unable to c the WhatsApp number u gave me. Can u please add me on WhatsApp. I will do as u guide me. Allah has sent u as my guide. I want to repent and Undo all the wrong. Please help me at [removed]. JazakAllah

Muslimaah2
03-05-2017, 04:52 AM
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

I know I am a big sinner but now I have realised that I need to repent and I m working on it. Moreover I have discarded all my other wrong beliefs and malpractices completely. It's only my Allah and I in the picture.
I want to know is there a way I can come tomorrow know that Allah has forgiven me. Or how long will it take. When will all my problems get solved for which I had approached the wrong way out. Please throw the light on this. As I m striving to repent and get rid of my previous bad deeds but my husband still seems to be involved with other women and not me. Is this a test for me? But I pray to Allah to forgive my husband too for all that he is doing and make him repent. Please help. JazakAllah

Simple_Person
03-05-2017, 05:16 AM
Assalamualaikum brothers and sisters,

I know I am a big sinner but now I have realised that I need to repent and I m working on it. Moreover I have discarded all my other wrong beliefs and malpractices completely. It's only my Allah and I in the picture.
I want to know is there a way I can come tomorrow know that Allah has forgiven me. Or how long will it take. When will all my problems get solved for which I had approached the wrong way out. Please throw the light on this. As I m striving to repent and get rid of my previous bad deeds but my husband still seems to be involved with other women and not me. Is this a test for me? But I pray to Allah to forgive my husband too for all that he is doing and make him repent. Please help. JazakAllah
Sister, other people have already i believe said this and within Islam this is also a fact. If you repent and go back to Allah, Allah forgives you immediately as He is the MOST forgiving, the MOST Merciful. So start doing that. Last time you said you repented then later on you again commit shirk. Make up your mind. Allah(swt) forgives you each time you sincerely repent. However if you keep going back doing shirk and and repenting..then apparently you haven't repented with honesty. When you repent you promise to not go back and commit that same sin again.

Also Allah(swt) decides WHEN this life of yours ends. So having committed shirk and dying upon that without repenting with honesty..that is a huge risk. I don't think you are willing to take that risk right?

So is your repentance honest or is it just to fool yourself? As you are not really fooling Allah(swt).

Muslimaah2
03-05-2017, 06:04 AM
As I said earlier I have quit everything and now m form not to go back to the wrong path come what may. I have totally quit it and it's only my Allah and I. Allah has given me hidaya and I m very sure about my faith now. My main concern is my husband and his relationship with other women. I want to know if Allah forgives immediately then when will my husband n my relationship become better.

Simple_Person
03-05-2017, 06:22 AM
As I said earlier I have quit everything and now m form not to go back to the wrong path come what may. I have totally quit it and it's only my Allah and I. Allah has given me hidaya and I m very sure about my faith now. My main concern is my husband and his relationship with other women. I want to know if Allah forgives immediately then when will my husband n my relationship become better.
Sister, you are responsible for your own actions. So repent and Allah(swt) will forgive you. In case of your husband, you can make dua to Allah(swt) to guide him and give advice to your husband with what he is doing is wrong and remind him of Allah(swt) and the Day of Judgement. That's it..more you cannot do. If he decides to not listen to you, it is HIS choice..not yours. You have advised him the right path but if he doesn't take it..you leave him in his sin. Go to a marriage counselor or what have you. If that doesn't work or he doesn't want that and you tried bringing in family to mediate and all other kind of HALAL possibilities. If still he does not want to fix the marriage you divorce him. I know it is not easy all of this, but it is what it is and most of it you can blame yourself for it..not Allah(swt) or somebody else. As i have in another comment in another topic told you that the reason that you married him wasn't really what was advised according to Islamic principles. Which this is sadly the result of it.

Muslimaah2
03-05-2017, 06:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Sister, you are responsible for your own actions. So repent and Allah(swt) will forgive you. In case of your husband, you can make dua to Allah(swt) to guide him and give advice to your husband with what he is doing is wrong and remind him of Allah(swt) and the Day of Judgement. That's it..more you cannot do. If he decides to not listen to you, it is HIS choice..not yours. You have advised him the right path but if he doesn't take it..you leave him in his sin. Go to a marriage counselor or what have you. If that doesn't work or he doesn't want that and you tried bringing in family to mediate and all other kind of HALAL possibilities. If still he does not want to fix the marriage you divorce him. I know it is not easy all of this, but it is what it is and most of it you can blame yourself for it..not Allah(swt) or somebody else. As i have in another comment in another topic told you that the reason that you married him wasn't really what was advised according to Islamic principles. Which this is sadly the result of it.
Divorce is not my cup of tea right now as I also hv two small kids. I m sure Allah has something better for me (aameen). If Allah forgives me then he will change my situations too. I don't think I will need to reach the ladder of divorce. Thanks for Ur advice brother. I will talk and advise my husband and rest all Allah will definitely take care of. If i made a mistake of marrying a wrong person i regret it and repent for it. Allah will sure a cept my repentance and will change it to something good, all i need is patience and not divorce. I cant be so negative with my life and my kids. Allah is there for all of us.
Assalamualaikum.

Simple_Person
03-05-2017, 07:04 AM
Divorce is not my cup of tea right now as I also hv two small kids. I m sure Allah has something better for me (aameen). If Allah forgives me then he will change my situations too. I don't think I will need to reach the ladder of divorce. Thanks for Ur advice brother. I will talk and advise my husband and rest all Allah will definitely take care of. If i made a mistake of marrying a wrong person i regret it and repent for it. Allah will sure a cept my repentance and will change it to something good, all i need is patience and not divorce. I cant be so negative with my life and my kids. Allah is there for all of us.
Assalamualaikum.
Sister, i am not saying you should or you must divorce your husband. I will NEVER tell somebody or advice somebody that. I only say ..these are the options and it is YOUR choice what to choose. As often when we have problems, we loose tracks of the options available to choose from. So that is what i have given you, but beware that if in the end divorce is only what is left so to say, do not resort to prohibited practices to still want to go your own way. As sometimes sadly we have to go to even divorce to find better life. Again, i am not saying go divorce him, but know that life can't always go as we want it to go.

Peace and May Allah(swt) make you steadfast and better your situation. Ameen.

Muslimaah2
03-05-2017, 07:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simple_Person
Sister, i am not saying you should or you must divorce your husband. I will NEVER tell somebody or advice somebody that. I only say ..these are the options and it is YOUR choice what to choose. As often when we have problems, we loose tracks of the options available to choose from. So that is what i have given you, but beware that if in the end divorce is only what is left so to say, do not resort to prohibited practices to still want to go your own way. As sometimes sadly we have to go to even divorce to find better life. Again, i am not saying go divorce him, but know that life can't always go as we want it to go.

Peace and May Allah(swt) make you steadfast and better your situation. Ameen.
Aameen and JazakAllah for your help brother. This time it's my promise to Allah, and to myself that I will never take a u turn to where I left. I m very steady and firm about it.Allah has strengthened my Imaan. Trust me I was not like this earlier. I only offered to Allah and everything that was in the limits of Islam. But as u said the wrong choice of mine pushed me in this hell of wrong doings.
Please remember me in Ur prayers that all that has gone wrong with me turns good sooner. Aameen.

Serinity
03-05-2017, 07:27 AM
:salam:

As long you know and acknowledge Allah's Oneness - and that He has no need of anyone, and worship is totally and only for Him :swt: . None of your sins will remain when you repent to Allah, If Allah wills.

And if you repent - be sure that Allah :swt: will forgive you.

Allahu alam.

Muslimaah2
03-19-2017, 02:08 PM
Assalamualaikum​ brothers and sisters,
I wanted to ask if I recite the complete surah baqarah for 40 days, will all my marriage issues be sorted out. Also, alongwith my supplications will Allah forgive my sins. Please suggest what is the best time to recite surah baqarah. Is midnight appropriate.

JazakAllah

AbdurRahman.
03-19-2017, 09:03 PM
Assalamualaikum​ brothers and sisters,
I wanted to ask if I recite the complete surah baqarah for 40 days, will all my marriage issues be sorted out. Also, alongwith my supplications will Allah forgive my sins. Please suggest what is the best time to recite surah baqarah. Is midnight appropriate.

JazakAllah
Sister if you repent sincerely to ALLah then ALlah will forgive you no matter what you done, but you have to make a firm intention not to repeat sins ...

yes reading surah bakarah full and other surahs will help, but since we're sinners we cannot expect our problems to go away abruptly ... keep on doing your worship and leave it to ALlah for Him to end your problems and be patient

Muslimaah2
03-20-2017, 06:32 AM
JazakAllah​ for your reply brother.
I want to know is midnight an appropriate time to recite surah baqarah. And yes I haven't returned to the sins I did in the past. And also in future I will not, come what may. Please revert about the timings to offer surah baqarah too.

Assalamualaikum

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.