/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Quran and Al-Hadith Arabic Search Engine

matmeer
11-28-2016, 02:08 AM
Asslamualaikum w.b.t

Salam Folks,

I would like to introduce my latest search engine for al-Quran text and Hadith on the internet. My application is hosted at iman4u.com

Iman4u.com offers web reading of al-Quran, recitation from Imams and search engine both for al-Quran and Hadith. Currently, there are about 30 translations including major language like English, Malays, Indonesians and even Japan and Korea.

For hadith, we provide search over 62000+ hadith from 9 authentic books of hadith including Arabic Matan of hadith in Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Sunan Al-Tirmizi, Sunan al-Nasai, Sunan Abi Daud, Sunan Ibnu Majah, Musnad Ahmad, Muwatta' and Musnad al-Darimi.

While we improving our application functionality, we encourage you to visit our page for more support and motivations. Our website is offered entirely for free.

Wassalam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.