/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why is it extremely difficult to accept Qadr?

anonymous
11-28-2016, 06:41 PM
Salam

I find it extremely difficult to accept Qadr. If something bad happens in my life, I get really upset by the outcome and think had I done so and so, such thing wouldn't happen.

I find it really hard to accept it. I told my father about this and he told me if you were to see behind the scenes, you'll be grateful for the present outcome that's happened. I still find it difficult to accept.

Any advice to help me accept Qadr?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
11-29-2016, 12:41 AM
Wa alaykum salam

Allah never promised that this life would be easy. By taking you through times of suffering, He is simply making you more like His prophet. Muhammad [peace be upon him] had to go through hardships, but Allah still loved him. Every little bit that you go through is relevant because He's making you more like His prophet. He's moving you to a point in which you rely entirely on Him to believe enough, do enough, repent enough, etc.

muslim brother
12-01-2016, 09:25 PM
accepting that one has no power over ones life is very hard on the nafs..the ego
so allah taala gave us some freedom to move and make effort
but the result still lies with allah taala
this is submission.
the words are easy
and real submission very difficult
why do we see so few great pious people
and a few practicing
and majority just being muslim by name

BeTheChange
12-01-2016, 09:55 PM
Waalikumaslaaam,

The path of What if's, If i had done this, If i had said this etc is the path of shaytaan.

We are humans - we ALL make mistakes whether that's in cooking :-), in our studies, in family life, in relationships, in our deen etc. The main thing is we analyse, reflect and learn from our mistakes insha Allah.

There's no point wasting time in thinking about what could have happened. It is pointless and meaningless and leads to a path of negativity.

Please have a read of https://islamqa.info/en/49004

Important note: Please check the above site follows your school of thought.

Accept the situation and move on. It might be really hard the first time, the second time etc but like anything the more you practise this mentality the more it will become second nature to you.

May Allah swt help you Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
12-02-2016, 02:04 AM
:sl:

Muslim :: Book 33 : Hadith 6400
'Ali reported that one day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) was sitting with a wood in his hand and he was scratching the ground. He raised his head and said: There is not one amongst you who has not been allotted his seat in Paradise or Hell. They said: Allah's Messenger. then, why should we perform good deeds, why not depend upon our destiny ? Thereupon he said. No, do perform good deeds, for everyone is facilitated in that for which he has been created; then he recited this verse:" Then, who gives to the needy and guards against evil and accepts the excellent (the truth of Islam and the path of righteousness it prescribes), We shall make easy for him the easy end..." (92:5xcii. 5-10).

This is a topic is where Prophet WARNED his Sahabas from indulging into deep discussion, contemplation about Al Qadr warning that it will lead to disbelief and loosing eeman since believing in Al Qadr is a branch of articles of Eeman.

The ONLY way we could console ourselves is that to realise that we humans could never understand certain things which are out of our Human Mind's reach like How Allah came into existence ? , How Allah 's Galaxies are for infinity and expanding ? and also such as The Soul . Since in spite of 10,000 folds of developments scientists cannot solve this puzzle of Soul unanimously untill now after an open challenge by the Noble Quran before 1400 years itself in the below verse 17:85

'' And they ask you (O Muhammad SAW) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."

So when we can't even solve the mystery of the spirit which is the most nearest to us as every human lives with it, ( the difference between ourselves our dead is the Soul) then how are we going to solve about decree , Al Qadr that is far from us or not felt and seen ?

Al Qadr is a BLESSING OF ALLAH AR RAHMAN.
The Noble Quran actually proves us that Allah's mentioning about the decree or Qadr is a blessing in disguise for us humans since there is no need for Allah swt to mention it to us at all . So its only the Kindness and Mercifulness of Allah swt on us by mentioning of the the decree or Qadr he is written because by human Nature we feel consoled from our setbacks when we put our blames on something else for it . So Now you can blame it on Qadr so that you do not TOO UPSET or broken nor should not become boastful because we know an atom of pride will NOT make us enter Paradise , Subhanallah So Qadr is the Wisdom of our Creator and for our consolation which is being CLEARLY ELUCIDATED by the below verse of the Noble Quran

NOBLE QURAN

''No calamity befalls on the earth or in yourselves but is inscribed in the Book of Decrees (Al-Lauh Al-Mahfuz), before We bring it into existence. Verily, that is easy for Allah.In order that you may not be sad over matters that you fail to get, nor rejoice because of that which has been given to you. And Allah likes not prideful boasters.''

http://legacy.quran.com/57/22-23

So Just believe Allah is as per his attribute ''Al Adil'' ''the Just'' and yet he decreed al qadr with his Might and every one deserves what he is destined for and al qadr is for the good of believers to avoid them from getting too broken, upset nor rejoice too much falling into thakabur or pride that will take to hell.

Allah knows the best

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.