/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I feel heartbroken....Over a mushrik girl

Mustafa16
11-29-2016, 07:12 PM
back in the 11th grade, I was close friends with a girl who lived in the neighborhood across from mine.....she was one year older than me.....our families were friends, and me and the girl were close friends...her name was Thea, and she was half turkish half american....she was also a neopagan, so that ruled out the possibility of me courting her....and we started to drift apart and I also felt jealous when I found out she had a crush on another boy, one in her class....eventually, when I beat up my brother for disrespecting my mother, her parents forbade me from seeing her.....her family moved to another state on the other side of the country, and the girl started university in a school about 1-2 hours away by car.....i tried adding her on facebook, but she blocked my request....i keep having romantic dreams about her, but for awhile i had actually moved on, but now she is back in my mind after having dreams about her...i also was triggered today at school when we were learning sign language, because she knew sign language....i know dating is haram, and courting mushriks is also haram, but i cant help but feel heartbroken....what should i do? EDIT: I dont feel upset at the moment, but it keeps popping up from time to time and i want to stop having these dreams....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Indefinable
11-29-2016, 07:37 PM
Striving for Jannah?

*charisma*
11-29-2016, 09:09 PM
Repetitive topic

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.