/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Koran older than Mohamed?

ethanhartly
12-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Hello everyone.

I was scrolling through the web, And I took a look at the news, And I found this http://www.dailyamerican.com/life/is...27a624fd8.html

Now I know this seems a bit sketchy but, They said that, The Koran is older than Mohamed? Is there any response to this? I haven't found a website refuting this so, What do you guys think? I think it is an anti- Islamic attack.

(Not to mention the priest in my local church actually talked about this)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
12-01-2016, 11:36 AM
That wouldn't make much sense because Islam spread like wildfire after The Prophet Muhammad :saws1: death

Also, the Arabs were poets and proud of their speech and they were surprised when they heard the Qur'an because of it's speech and called Prophet :saws1: a magician.

They would have known about the Qu'ran much earlier on

azc
12-01-2016, 11:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ethanhartly
Hello everyone.I was scrolling through the web, And I took a look at the news, And I found this http://www.dailyamerican.com/life/is...27a624fd8.html Now I know this seems a bit sketchy but, They said that, The Koran is older than Mohamed? Is there any response to this? I haven't found a website refuting this so, What do you guys think? I think it is an anti- Islamic attack.(Not to mention the priest in my local church actually talked about this)
They are liar. We don't need to answer of all their lies

Al Sultan
12-01-2016, 12:32 PM
Hey Ethan, Read this https://www.reddit.com/r/islam/comme...uran_is_older/

It's just an opinon,NOT a fact.Not to mention it gave fuel to anti islamics lol.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ethanhartly
12-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Then how come did they come to the conclusion that it is older than Mohamed? I mean, They found the oldest Koran, It is the same but, They found some evidence that convince it is older than Mohamed, the prophet of islam.

Have you heard of Jay Smith? he said this too, That the Koran is older than Islam, Or Mohamed. (He hates Islam so much)

Al Sultan
12-01-2016, 02:08 PM
Koran is older than Islam

That's wrong.Islam is not young,Islam is the oldest religion in human history,dating back to prophet Adam's time pbuh.Islam means "Peacefully submitting to one god" And they all sent the message "to believe in one god" Abraham,Jesus,Moses,Are all muslims actually,The Quran came 1400 years ago,(and not older than prophet Muhammed for god's sake) so yeah.

Don't listen to him,he's a sick brainwashed Christian who hates islam and he has big hate,and I don't think I can even classify him as a Christian (because Christians don't hate,they respect,and I'm talking about REAL TRUE CHRISTIANS)

Good brother
12-01-2016, 04:13 PM
Then how come did they come to the conclusion that it is older than Mohamed? I mean, They found the oldest Koran, It is the same but, They found some evidence that convince it is older than Mohamed, the prophet of islam.

Have you heard of Jay Smith? he said this too, That the Koran is older than Islam, Or Mohamed. (He hates Islam so much)
As mentioned before;

• The carbon dating on the parchment puts the dates between 568 AD and 645 AD. The accepted chronology of revelation in Islamic history is from 610 to 632 AD. So the accepted chronology is fully within the uncertainty limits of the carbon dating.
  • Some people are pointing out that the parchment could be older than the time or writing and the ink should be dated instead. This is a possibility; however, even if the parchment and ink are the same age, it does not prove the Qur'an is older than Muhammad because the accepted chronology is fully within the uncertainty limits of the carbon dating.

So, the claim falls flat.

Read this:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...-10481728.html
https://callingchristians.com/tag/manuscript/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.