/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The biggest mystery about Dajjaal

A.I
12-02-2016, 04:23 AM
As Salam Aleylum,

We all know about Dajjal in the end times but most of us do not know about his past.

1. Who is the Dajjal? What was his story? His life? Family?

2. How did he became Dajjal? Why and how did he end up in an Island locked up in a chain? Did he get punished? Imprisoned?

3. How does Dajjal (human) manage to live for over thousands of years with possible no food, drink and so on?

I can't seem to find an answer to these questions at all. Does anyone know here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-02-2016, 11:00 AM
As far as I am made to understand, Dajjal is an instrument of Allah.

He is prepared and ready and just awaiting his time. When his time arrives, he will do his duty and that is it. His duty will be to test those living in that moment. What a test that will be.

Allah will grant him the powers and the ability to deceive people, (hence I don't believe that Allah will punish Dajjal for performing Allah's test on us) but then again, Allah knows best.

So, really, we have to look at Dajjal more from a perspective of our own desires and willingness to sacrifice in the path of Allah as opposed to knowing more about Dajjal himself. Because when he comes he will tempt you with deception.

:peace:

anatolian
12-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Dajjal is a misery. He can be a human or a system or something else. I don't know where from did you learn those things but we must be ready for any option.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.