/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Madeenah Islamic university

bilal_abdullah
12-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Assalaamu aleikum sisters & brothers. I am new here and new to islam. :) I just like to ask couple questions. I doubt that there is another topic for this university but i just like to start new topic.
My question is regarding that if i get married soon, can i take wife to live in madeenah? And how much is fees for this university? How long is course from quran there? Do they teach here basics of Quran like reading Arabic? What kind of housing there is in university? Own apartment? And do i pay my living by myself and if how if it's hard to get work in Madeenah?

I feel i must go to study Arabic and Quran abroad as i don't know any Arabic and little understanding of Quran.
You can suggest any other Islamic Universities, as long as there study Quran starting from basics.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Latifa86
12-03-2016, 05:47 PM
I wanna know too

AabiruSabeel
12-03-2016, 06:32 PM
:wasalam:

Please see this link, it gives you most of the details: http://www.madinahstudent.co.uk/#/ho...ply/4537060415

They offer full scholarship and yes, you can take your family there.

Poster-
12-03-2016, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bilal_abdullah
Assalaamu aleikum sisters & brothers. I am new here and new to islam. :) I just like to ask couple questions. I doubt that there is another topic for this university but i just like to start new topic.
My question is regarding that if i get married soon, can i take wife to live in madeenah? And how much is fees for this university? How long is course from quran there? Do they teach here basics of Quran like reading Arabic? What kind of housing there is in university? Own apartment? And do i pay my living by myself and if how if it's hard to get work in Madeenah?

I feel i must go to study Arabic and Quran abroad as i don't know any Arabic and little understanding of Quran.
You can suggest any other Islamic Universities, as long as there study Quran starting from basics.
Wa alaykum salaam

From what I know bro, the university is free and they accommodate you as well as give you a monthly stipend. I'm not sure however how it works if you have a wife.

In terms of learning, I believe you start from the very beginning and learn Arabic for 2 years and then progress to whatever you want to study.

Wallahu a'lam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
new2010
12-13-2016, 10:00 AM
Assalamualaikum,

if you want to study in Medeenah, you normally can't take your wife in the first semesters. And even when you get an approval to bring your family, you need to rent a accommodation at your own. Otherwise, you get a shared "apartment" arranged. When you get accepted, the Uni or the State will give you a certain amount of money per month. I guess 750 SAR. Furthermore, they will offer a flight ticket home, once a year. Just look Online (medinastudents.co.uk) There are all requirements listed. You initially learn Arabic in a two years course. After that - if your score is high - you can apply for one of the faculties e.g Quran, Hadith, Fiqh and so on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.