/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fast and prayer of Dawud (as)

Zeal
12-03-2016, 01:17 PM
David (pbuh) fasted every other day. Abdullah Ibn Amr Ibn Al-As narrated: Allah's Apostle (pbuh) said to me: "The most beloved fasting to Allah was the fasting of the Prophet David, who used to fast alternate days. And the most beloved prayer to Allah was the prayer of David, who used to sleep the first half of the night, and pray for one third of it and again sleep for a sixth of it.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

Abdullah Ibn Amr Ibn Al-As also narrated: "The Prophet (pbuh) said to me: 'I have been informed that you pray all the nights and observe fast all the days; is this true?' I replied: 'Yes.' He said: 'If you do so, your eyes will be weak and you will get bored. So fast three days a month, for this will be the fasting of a whole year. (Or equal to the fasting of a whole year).' I said: 'I find myself able to fast more.' He said: 'Then fast like the fasting of (the Prophet) David (pbuh) who used to fast on alternate days and would not flee on facing the enemy.'" (Sahih Al-Bukhari)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadinesauriol
12-10-2016, 07:40 AM
Hello

Five times daily Prayer, Muslims bow down to Allah in prayer(salat). On the off chance that you are figuring out how to implore, or are only inquisitive about what Islamic do during prayers, take after alongside these general rules. For more particular direction, look at these online prayer instructional exercises to walk you through it. https://--------------

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.