/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Broken heart

haseebazhar
12-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Assalam u alikum. Can somebody answer it?is there any sin in breaking someones heart?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
12-03-2016, 05:58 PM
Wa alaikum salam.

Question is too broad. If you can explain more, it will help.

Supernova
12-03-2016, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by haseebazhar
Assalam u alikum. Can somebody answer it?is there any sin in breaking someones heart?
Yes
It normally leads to death.

huma89
12-03-2016, 09:55 PM
I have a broken heart :( .... i have been looking for marriage and the one person i set my eyes on and really wanted said no to me for the reason that i may want to wear a hijab in the future anyways i then tried again to explain i may wear it not definate but then i came across overly confident and big headed according to him .... i guess its not meant to be but what i dont understand that is why is it some people just don't reciprocate your feelings or understand u. Am i reallly going to find someone??

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
12-04-2016, 01:25 AM
Why are you broken heart about it? Everyday people set their eyes on someone to marry but that someone also set their eyes on someone else. That's how the world works. You can't expect to have everything you want, against others' wishes. What about him and the one he set his eyes on? As for the hijab, did he ask you to wear or didn't want you to wear it that you responded that way? Regardless,

azc
12-04-2016, 04:18 AM
what...! You see it normal sin..? It's a big sin

*charisma*
12-04-2016, 06:10 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by azc
what...! You see it normal sin..? It's a big sin
Well, the question is a bit generalized.

If someone is infatuated with me and builds fantasies of getting married etc and the day he proposes and I say no, then his heart will naturally get broken. That's not my problem lol.

azc
12-04-2016, 06:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu AlaikumWell, the question is a bit generalized. If someone is infatuated with me and builds fantasies of getting married etc and the day he proposes and I say no, then his heart will naturally get broken. That's not my problem lol.
in this case you are right

azc
12-04-2016, 06:55 AM
wa alaikum assalam...ignore my previous post if your referring to the condition as mentioned in post #7 of sis charisma

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.