/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How does one get a woman if he's alone?

ah17865
12-05-2016, 09:59 AM
Salam, dear Muslims, how can a man get a woman and get married if he does not have parents is passed away or permanently separated?

And also, if man never gets a woman in this duniya, will he SURELY get as many woman as he wants in aakhirah as Allah says?

Please answer seriously.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
12-05-2016, 10:29 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by ah17865
Salam, dear Muslims, how can a man get a woman and get married if he does not have parents is passed away or permanently separated?
Same like other men. He can look around, and when he see a woman who look good he can try his luck through proposing marriage. Or he can ask people around him to introduce him to a woman.

Being orphan, or being a kid from separated family does not prevents someone, man or woman, to get married.

ah17865
12-05-2016, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:sl:

Same like other men. He can look around, and when he see a woman who look good he can try his luck through proposing marriage. Or he can ask people around him to introduce him to a woman.

Being orphan, or being a kid from separated family does not prevents someone, man or woman, to get married.
That is not the case in this day and age.

aaj
12-05-2016, 08:08 PM
It's difficult to find someone these days, especially in the west. In addition to try online muslim matrimonial sites, you can try tapping into your community. That means going to the masjid more regular for event and stuff so you can get to know the community and them getting to know you. Then you can ask the imam , you can ask the brothers you get to know there and they can have their wives find out, etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
M.I.A.
12-05-2016, 08:30 PM

And also, if man never gets a woman in this duniya, will he SURELY get as many woman as he wants in aakhirah as Allah says?

Please answer seriously.

depends in which thing you put your faith in.

BeTheChange
12-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

The first thing you should do is make dua to Allah swt.

Ask Allah swt to give you what is good for you insha Allah.

Also be open and honest with the people that you do know.

Insha Allah they might know someone suitable.

Try and seek out the voice of the elders in your community - if you feel they are individuals with good character and emaan.

An old head is always better than a young head.

Don't rush into marriage if you feel you are not ready or the sister isn't suitable for you.

And finally just want to stress on the first point - make dua for Allah swt to open the doors of marriage for you if this is what you want.

May Allah swt make this path/journey easy for you Ameen.

sister_39738
12-06-2016, 04:46 AM
Arranged marriages aren't required in Islam. Her parents don't have to meet with your parents. Although, parents should be involved it is not a requirement if you don't have any. Your chances of marriage aren't lessened due to a parent's death or them cutting you off for no reason. Also, I don't think you will never be married unless you live sort of separate from society. It can be hard finding a spouse but if Allah has willed it then it will happen in due time. In my masjid a man posted a flyer asking for someone looking for a husband to email him. I'm ashamed to admit but I thought it was comical. Then I thought 'Well why didn't I do that when I was looking for a husband?"

greenhill
12-06-2016, 10:42 AM
What do you mean?

:peace:

Predator
12-06-2016, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
What do you mean?

He probably means they ( woman's parent) will want to do a background check about his character and they also want to talk to other Guardians in the absence of parents - eg Elders,Sibling,Uncle,Cousin etc to understand whether there is mental compatibility between the families- ( the man's family and woman's family).

greenhill
12-06-2016, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Predator
He probably means they ( woman's parent) will want to do a background check about his character and they also want to talk to other Guardians in the absence of parents - eg Elders,Sibling,Uncle,Cousin etc to understand whether there is mental compatibility between the families- ( the man's family and woman's family).
Aaaaahh….. Ok, That makes perfect sense… totally missed that!

Jazakallah khair

ah17865
12-11-2016, 06:45 AM
I dont know about you people, but In this generation, girls and boys are making out at school, college then they start to have intercourse and get the woman pregnant. - that is their marriage done in this day and age.

ah17865
12-11-2016, 06:46 AM
The main purpose of man having a woman is simply for His pleasure, everything else is optional.

ah17865
12-11-2016, 06:51 AM
IF man does not get a woman in this dunya, will he surely be granted ANYTHING he wants in Jannah? If he's in Jannah?

*charisma*
12-11-2016, 07:06 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I dont know about you people, but In this generation, girls and boys are making out at school, college then they start to have intercourse and get the woman pregnant. - that is their marriage done in this day and age.
We are not from this generation alhemdulilah, and I'd rather be single all of my life than to fall into such a calamity.

The main purpose of man having a woman is simply for His pleasure, everything else is optional.
I'm guessing this is referring to your statements above, not your personal or islamic belief, correct? It would be easier if you posted everything in one post.

IF man does not get a woman in this dunya, will he surely be granted ANYTHING he wants in Jannah? If he's in Jannah?
Absolutely.

My advice as others have suggested, is to make sincere du'a and be on top of your game in regards to your worship. Nothing in this world is willed without His consent, and that includes your destiny. Also let the people around you know that you're looking for someone, and i'm sure if they come across a person that they believe you'd be suitable with, they'd try to help out.

sister_39738
12-11-2016, 11:14 AM
I don't know if you are a troll or just shriking your abilities as a muslim to educate yourself, but what you have said is completely incorrect. Allah has put women on this earth for more than pleasing Allah's creation.

*charisma*
12-11-2016, 11:21 AM
I don't know if you are a troll or just shriking your abilities as a muslim to educate yourself, but what you have said is completely incorrect. Allah has put women on this earth for more than pleasing Allah's creation.
I think he was generalizing that guys these days are impregnating women or using them for pleasurable reasons without committing to them. Allahu a'lem lool.

anatolian
12-11-2016, 11:32 AM

Please answer seriously.
Firstly, a man does not get a woman. You meet one and marry. "Get" is not a proper word to describe this event.

ah17865
12-11-2016, 03:13 PM
Charisma, thank you for your comment, you are right. In the end Allah owns everything and he is in control.

Scimitar
12-11-2016, 06:09 PM
"how does one get a woman if one is alone?" (ie: hermit)

Answer:

One does not.

Scimi

Snow
12-11-2016, 07:18 PM
Sounds like a trick question.
You are alone but finding other people?

M.I.A.
12-11-2016, 07:24 PM
happened to adam AS..

outcome debatable.

BeTheChange
12-11-2016, 07:28 PM
...No one can ever feel alone if he/she has Allah swt The Most Merciful.

whosebob
01-13-2017, 08:25 PM
I can't get married because of my sickness. It's lonely but I am coping. A good way to keep your enthusiasm up is to write letters to Allah talking about your future wife or wives or however it works in Jannah firdous inshallah. I think the best compliment one can give ones future spouse is praising her beauty to Allah before you have evens met her mashallah. So write something to Allah about your future wife and when you are married show her the letters inshallah. It really helps me, I hope it helps you too inshallah.

cooterhein
01-13-2017, 10:25 PM
I'm not a Muslim, but in general, these may be some useful pointers.

Having "game" and being able to romance a woman is not a good starting point in a religious setting. There are some other starting points that can give you a solid starting point though. Just as a figure of speech, let's say these things give you "points." They get you noticed in a positive way.

If you don't have parents, you do miss out on some opportunities for getting points. But if you have some other relatives, siblings and maybe some younger relatives, having visibly good relationships with them gets you points. Having good respectful interactions with older people, seeking knowledge from them, and having warm interactions with them gets you major points. These things help you get noticed. Forming close friendships with other men in your masjid helps get you points, sometimes indirectly. Just on its own thougn, it shows you can network for yourself and sustain relationships. If you're quite isolated in general, women are less likely to want to be the only person you know very well.

One other general guideline- from what I hear, and this may need further confirmation from the women- it seems that women, in general, are significantly more likely than men to rely heavily on the opinions of their female friends when assessing the potential of a man. Men don't seem to do that as much, at least not to begin with, they just have interest or they don't and then they find out what other people think of her. Women tend to find out about that first and then decide if they're into you- not always, but that is more likely from what I hear.

So as you're getting to know people at your masjid, try to fit everyone into your social network somewhere. Even if it's indirect, even if it's someone who simply sees you around other people, that can work out. One thing leads to another, one person leads to another, and it's important to have positive things going on and get those points.

Let people know you're available and looking, and just count on the women to pass along their honest opinion of you to whoever they know. That will happen without any effort on your part, just make sure their honest opinion of you is solid.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.