/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cleaner Mocked for Looking at Gold

AabiruSabeel
12-06-2016, 08:34 PM
http://ilmfeed.com/cleaner-mocked-fo...ond-with-love/

Cleaner Mocked for Looking at Gold, Saudis Respond With Love

Jewelry, smartphones, cash and more! This is how generous Saudis responded after a Bangladeshi cleaner was mocked for looking at a jewelry shop’s window.

An Instagram user took a photo of Nuzroul Abdulkareem looking at the jewelry shop’s display and decided to mock him online:
“This man deserves to only look at rubbish hahahaha.”

So the Twitter account named @ensaneyat (which means humanity) decided to ask their followers to locate the cleaner. It received more than 6,000 retweets:

“Peace and God’s blessings be upon you. I request anyone who knows this worker to get in contact with me, and we will have a gold set for free,”

Abdullah Al-Qahtani, who runs the ensaneyat account met Nuzroul in Riyadh after he was identified and gave him some gifts. He spoke to the Al Arabiya News Channel and gave an update on the gifts Nuzroul had received:
“More money is being sent to Nuzroul”
Abdulkareem has so far received “two-way tickets to his home country, and two phones – one iPhone 7 and one Samsung Galaxy.” added Abdullah.

Photos showing Nuzroul with gifts of gold jewelry was later posted on social media.

May Allah bless Nuzroul and everyone who came forward with generous gifts.

Abu Huraira :ra: reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, Allah does not look at your appearance or wealth, but rather he looks at your hearts and actions.” Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2564

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
12-06-2016, 08:41 PM
“This man deserves to only look at rubbish hahahaha.”
What an absolute moron who said this.

*charisma*
12-07-2016, 05:22 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I think this was a bit mistranslated..It says: "His limit is to gaze at the garbage" (ie. his focus should be on his job)..I think whoever wrote it is trying to be funny at the expense of someone else. It's disgusting nonetheless.

Alhemdulilah that people have reached out defending him. Where there is one vile person in the world, there's a multitude of good people.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.