/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Relaxation and Comfort

anonymous
12-07-2016, 09:03 AM
assalam u Alaikum,

I need advice on a serious matter here. I'm not sure if this forum deals with issues expertly or casually but I'm giving a try :). Lol to be honest i become so agitated at the slightest problem in my life :( , if my brother doesn't send me an informative link immediately, I become so disappointed, if my mother doesn't spend time with me in the sun in our lawn, I feel so alone. I feel scared at night as my sleep becomes disturbed at the thought some ghost will catch me, immediately I recite surah Bakarah Ayat last and comfort my self. I'm free as have taken vacations from my job but still carry tensions in my head. I want to feel relaxed happy and carefree. Dear brother and sisters how does one achieve this state. Specially dear sisters help me out in this one???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azc
12-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Consult a doctor. In sha Allah, hope your fine

anonymous
12-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Consult doctor for what?? Having feelings and different moods?? I thought this is a advice and support section being an islamic forum, before giving advice seriously it will be thought of but judgemental reply only!

piXie
12-07-2016, 01:10 PM
:sl:

Seems like you are highly strung. How long have u been feeling like this?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
12-07-2016, 01:18 PM
I don't know what your definition of strung is lady but as human beings we all have our good and bad days. Lol today maybe not my best day so I feel a little more sentimental. I'm not sure how long , it's just that I feel stressed out because of my working environment which is why I took leave. Ironically now that I'm free and at home my mom is making my life difficult by her constant reminders of my failures in life etc.i need time alone to relax and just be calm without worldly judgements ....is that too much to ask.. I'm just worried...

muslim brother
12-07-2016, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
assalam u Alaikum,

I need advice on a serious matter here. I'm not sure if this forum deals with issues expertly or casually but I'm giving a try :). Lol to be honest i become so agitated at the slightest problem in my life :( , if my brother doesn't send me an informative link immediately, I become so disappointed, if my mother doesn't spend time with me in the sun in our lawn, I feel so alone. I feel scared at night as my sleep becomes disturbed at the thought some ghost will catch me, immediately I recite surah Bakarah Ayat last and comfort my self. I'm free as have taken vacations from my job but still carry tensions in my head. I want to feel relaxed happy and carefree. Dear brother and sisters how does one achieve this state. Specially dear sisters help me out in this one???
try to relax
accept that we cannot control everything and everyone around us
and have faith in allah taalas divine wisdom over our circumstances

anonymous
12-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Thankyou... I know it's just hard to let go of your thoughts...I definitely will recite more ayah and zikr ..

noraina
12-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Sometimes, having high expectations of the people around us can end up leading to disappointment. They may be the most amazing mother, or considerate brother, but they are still human, and filled with flaws and imperfections. The same way, you don't need to have such high expectations of yourself either - it can be extremely pressurising.

The One you should have the highest expectations of is Allah swt - He will not only meet them but exceed them far beyond your wildest dreams if you have faith and belief in Him. He is the best of Planners and anything which is out of *your* control is in fact in His control, and He can manage them far better than any human. If that isn't relaxing and comforting then I don't know what is.

Just relax and try not to look into things so much and derive meanings which aren't there. Don't overthink - that's the root of all anxiety. Just do you bit and leave the rest to Allah swt.

muslim brother
12-19-2016, 04:33 PM
as you get older in life you will find anger doesnt solve anything,and an inner stillness and calm are truly required to get by in todays world.
reacting to everything will drain you
being patient cheerfull and happy which is a forgotten sunnah must be revived.
allah taala has always tested his creation

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.