/* */

PDA

View Full Version : pakistan plane crash

muslim brother
12-07-2016, 01:58 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7460616.html

There are unlikely to be any survivors from a Pakistani plane carrying up to 47 passengers that crashed near Abbottabad, a government official has said.
Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) said PK 116 lost contact with the control tower en route to the capital, Islamabad, from the northern region of Chitral.
The plane crashed in the Havelian area of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province, about 125 km (77 miles) north of Islamabad.
"All of the bodies are burned beyond recognition. The debris is scattered," Taj Muhammad Khan, a government official based in the Havelian region, told Reuters.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
talibilm
12-07-2016, 02:13 PM
innalilahi wa inna ilaihi rajiuoon.

May Allah bestow sabur to their loved ones.

azc
12-07-2016, 03:36 PM
May Allah swt forgive their sin. Ameen. Junaid jamshed and his wife were also among them

noraina
12-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

May Allah swt grant those who have passed away a place in Jannat al Firdaus and give their families sabr and strength. Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
piXie
12-07-2016, 06:05 PM
:sl:

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. This is very sad news. May Allah grant them Jannah and their families patience.

Wallaahi these reminders are so powerful... the reality of death shakes you.. What is this short life..... A few months ago I lost my beloved father in a car accident while he was on his way for Hajj. One minute he was here and the next minute he returned to Allah. He was trying to take others for hajj with Him but never made it imsad may Allah accept him into the highest levels of Paradise.

Death comes when it has been decreed and it waits for no one. Being in the lands of Jihad does not cause someone to die sooner, and neither does being in the lands at peace cause someone to die later. Death will come to everyone of us how Allah has decreed it where ever we are. Whether we are working for Islam or whether we aren't. Therefore let us hasten to prepare ourselves for our meeting with Allah because soon it will be our turn. May He forgive us our shortcomings, and grant us the best and most honourable end. Aameen imsad

From Junaid Jamsheds Jumah Salah before he boarded the plane. He recited these verses Subhan Allaah

https://www.facebook.com/mrjunaidjam...5390379497311/

O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient ones (153).

And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive (154).

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient ones (155),

who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: “Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return” (156).

Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord, and those are the followers of the right course (157).

The same verses I heard being recited in a masjid before I received news about my father.

Allah is always reminding & preparing us Subhan Allaah imsad

AabiruSabeel
12-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon. May Allah :swt: accept all their good deeds and grant them Jannatul Firdaus.

https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/vid...4275452174509/

shygirl1993
12-07-2016, 10:32 PM
I'm in tears...

strivingobserver98
12-07-2016, 10:58 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon

talibilm
12-08-2016, 04:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by piXie
:sl:

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. This is very sad news. May Allah grant them Jannah and their families patience.

Wallaahi these reminders are so powerful... the reality of death shakes you.. What is this short life..... A few months ago I lost my beloved father in a car accident while he was on his way for Hajj. One minute he was here and the next minute he returned to Allah. He was trying to take others for hajj with Him but never made it imsad may Allah accept him into the highest levels of Paradise.

Death comes when it has been decreed and it waits for no one. Being in the lands of Jihad does not cause someone to die sooner, and neither does being in the lands at peace cause someone to die later. Death will come to everyone of us how Allah has decreed it where ever we are. Whether we are working for Islam or whether we aren't. Therefore let us hasten to prepare ourselves for our meeting with Allah because soon it will be our turn. May He forgive us our shortcomings, and grant us the best and most honourable end. Aameen imsad

From Junaid Jamsheds Jumah Salah before he boarded the plane. He recited these verses Subhan Allaah

https://www.facebook.com/mrjunaidjam...5390379497311/

O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient ones (153).

And do not speak of those who are slain in Allah's way as dead; nay, (they are) alive, but you do not perceive (154).

And We will most certainly try you with somewhat of fear and hunger and loss of property and lives and fruits; and give good news to the patient ones (155),

who, when a misfortune befalls them, say: “Surely we are Allah's and to Him we shall surely return” (156).

Those are they on whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord, and those are the followers of the right course (157).

The same verses I heard being recited in a masjid before I received news about my father.

Allah is always reminding & preparing us Subhan Allaah imsad
:sl: Ukthi

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 23 :: Hadith 356Narrated Ibn Abbas:
While a man was at 'Arafat (for hajHajj) with Allah's Apostle the fell down from his Mount and broke his neck (and diedd). So Allah's Apostle said, "Wash him with water and Sidr and shroud him in two pieces of cloth and neither perfume him nor cover his head, for Allah will resurrect him on the Day of Resurrection and he will be saying 'Labbaik."

and another hadith said something like those who die on THE way to or back from Haj will get rewards of haj untill they stay in the Grave or till the day of Judgement (i forgot)

Malik :: Book 16 : Hadith 16.12.36

Yahya related to me from Malik from Abdullah ibn Abdullah ibn Jabir ibn Atik that Atik ibn al-Harith, the grandfather of Abdullah ibn Abdullah ibn Jabir on his mother's side, told him that Jabir ibn Atik had told him that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, came to visit Abdullah ibn Thabit and found him in his death-throes. He called to him but he did not reply. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "We belong to Allah, and to Him we are returning," and added, "You are being taken from us, Abu'r-Rabi.'' The women cried out and wept, and Jabir began to silence them. The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Leave them, and when the necessary time comes, none of the women should cry." They said, "Messenger of Allah, what is the necessary time?", and he replied, "When he dies." The dying man's daughter said, "By Allah, I hope that you will be a Martyr, for you have completed your preparations for battle," and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Allah has made his reward fall according to his intention. What do you consider dying a Martyr to be?" They said, "Death in the way of Allah." The Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "There are seven kinds of martyr other than those killed in the way of Allah. Someone who is killed by the plague is a martyryr, someone who drowns is a Martyrr, someone who dies of pleurisy is a Martyrr,someone who dies of a disease of the belly is a Martyr, someone who dies by fire is a Martyr, someone who dies under a falling building is a Martyrm and a woman who dies in childbirth is a martyr "

So beloved Brother Jamshed and his family who also served Tabligh, inshallah will be treated a Martyr , Inshallah ameen, Yaa rabul aalameen.

BeTheChange
12-11-2016, 07:25 PM
Asalamualykum,

Very sad news. His close friends comment about his integrity and his character.

He made a dua to have a death of a shaheed - Allah swt the Most Merciful granted his dua.

If you understand urdu please listen to this nasheed:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.