/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please FW the mesage!

xiagga
12-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Salam,
I'd like to share a piece of information I learned this morning, I don't think people would watch the series and I don't watch it either way, but just in case or if you know anyone who does watch it: boycott south park, they had represented the image of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم in an episode ! Pass around and thank you very much!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
12-08-2016, 05:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xiagga
Salam,
I'd like to share a piece of information I learned this morning, I don't think people would watch the series and I don't watch it either way, but just in case or if you know anyone who does watch it: boycott south park, they had represented the image of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم in an episode ! Pass around and thank you very much!
Nowadays, a lot of cartoon shows have tried depicting god himself.

xiagga
12-11-2016, 07:19 PM
Well need to cut them as well, but I needed to pass this info.

Snow
12-11-2016, 07:30 PM
I've been boycotting that for the lone reason that it is very boring

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
12-11-2016, 07:39 PM
Walaikumasalam,

It would be better if we boycott TV altogether insha Allah.

Free your mind with the Quran Alhamdulilah.

xiagga
12-14-2016, 05:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Walaikumasalam,

It would be better if we boycott TV altogether insha Allah.

Free your mind with the Quran Alhamdulilah.
Of course al hamdou li Allah, I just anted to pass the info.

I also forgot to say : if anyone doesn't know the series I was talking about, do not research it so you avoid seeing anything of it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!