/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im confused does this say something about my faith?

ak0016
12-11-2016, 08:11 AM
I thought people hated me, then i felt people dont hate me i feel relieved then i had a thought was this kufr am i disbeliever then I had thoughts speaking that i dont have faith or i dont know which my heart desires. One second i felt heart pumping and i think it felt like something ripped or came out of body. Now my mind is empty not feeling anything just random thoughts.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-11-2016, 09:50 AM
I think this is just normal. We all have doubts when it goes to faith. Keep living, think less, read the Quran and focus to live a balanced life. It´s not necessary do people hate or like you. The most important is that Allah always loves you.

Delete.
12-13-2016, 09:30 AM
A'salamu alaykum. Renew your faith by saying La ilaha illa Allah. Renew it often, keep your prayers, and seek refuge in Allah from shaytan. May Allah make it easy for you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.