/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Recent Aleppo Updates

piXie
12-12-2016, 10:02 PM
:salamext:

"Aleppo right now is MOST need of dua! Russia and Iran militia have besieged the last area remaining area (Sukari & Sayf al-dawla district) of #EasternAleppo where there are currently 80,000 civilians trapped in a 2km radius!! News confirm that Assad regime entering these areas are executing civilians on the streets - more than 200 so far! What has happened of oppression against innocent men, women, and children in the past month has never happened in recent history! They are in the worst situation imagineable with no exist. Some children are still under rubbles alive but they can't go help them because the regime will kill them. The evil regime executed all the medical staff in the Hayat hospital in al-Kilasa! O God, help the remaining people of Aleppo and grant them Your relief. O God, be with them and support them. Ya Allah!"

https://www.facebook.com/BroAbdullateef/

Brothers and sisters please make dua, leave your beds, we cannot sleep! imsad

Please post more updates here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamirama
12-13-2016, 12:31 AM
:wasalam:

Take comfort in knowing that our dead inshallah will be in Jannah, free from this oppression and pain, while their dead will be in hell.

islamirama
12-13-2016, 02:32 AM
Turkey needs to step up, Allah is with those who helps His believers

https://www.facebook.com/KJVids/vide...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Delete.
12-13-2016, 09:18 AM
Wa alaykum a'salam. JazakumAllahu khayran for the reminder.

RasoolAllah, salaAllahu alayhi wa salam, said in a Sahih Hadith, that the Muslims are like one body of a person and if the eye is sore, the whole body aches, and if the head aches, the whole body aches.

If we don't feel pain and protectiveness for our Ummah, then that is something deeply unsettling. I honestly don't even know how I eat three meals a day and sleep 8 hours while all this is going on. May Allah make us merciful.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
12-13-2016, 04:15 PM
This reminds me about Hama massacre at 1982, when Syrian troops murdered 1 000 to 40 000 civilians in the city of Hama after demonstrations against government. Who could protect civilians today?

anatolian
12-13-2016, 06:09 PM
Homs is worse :(

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-13-2016, 08:23 PM
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/1...163954322.html

hisnameiszzz
12-13-2016, 09:38 PM
Agreed. Can we divert back to the OP's post.

Please pray for them. At this rate, they are going to end up slaughtering every child, woman and man. Why is nothing been done? It's disgusting.

I am working with a family of refugees from Syria here. The father showed me a video on his whatsapp of children being bombed to death in that country. I've never been so traumatised in my life. He put the video in my face and it was too late for me to close my eyes.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-13-2016, 10:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I wish we could return to the original topic at some point.
Yes. I will make a separate thread about the Shi`as if I get the chance, In Shaa Allaah.

---------------------------

The third portion of the night is a time wherein Du`aas are readily accepted, so we should all do our utmost best to perform Tahajjud Salaah at that time and make Du`aa for all of the Muslims, for all of the Mujaahideen, for all of those who are being oppressed. This should be done every single night. Never omit Tahajjud Salaah or that Mubaarak time for Du`aa. The Hukamaa (wise men) used to say that if a person says he wants something, but he doesn't beg Allaah Ta`aalaa for it in Tahajjud, then he doesn't truly want that thing. When the brothers of Nabi Yusuf عليه السلام asked their father, Nabi Ya`qoob عليه السلام to seek forgiveness from Allaah Ta`aalaa on their behalf, he waited until the third portion of the night and then did so, because that is a Mubaarak time and Du`aas are more accepted at that time. We have that time every single night. Never waste it.

والسلام

cooterhein
12-14-2016, 12:36 AM
BBC reports an end to the battle in Eastern Aleppo.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38308883
Given recent events however, it would be a great idea to continue keeping a close eye on the situation.

islamirama
12-14-2016, 01:15 AM
Latest update from our brother Bilal Abdul Kareem in besieged #Aleppo...A deal has been reached between rebels & the regime & it's allies for fighters & civilians to exit Aleppo.

https://www.facebook.com/doamuslims/...4209025626662/

talibilm
12-14-2016, 08:59 AM
May Allah the save innocent people . its hurting to see those Muslim nations who should be leaders of peace indulging in genocide.

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 63

Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Time will pass rapidly, good deeds will decrease, and miserliness will be thrown (in the hearts of the people), and the Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing).

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 12:07 PM
The Kaafir Shi`as are trying to break the deal. They resumed shelling and bombing.

hisnameiszzz
12-14-2016, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
The Kaafir Shi`as are trying to break the deal. They resumed shelling and bombing.
Nothing new there then.

The UN or whoever always "intervene" and the massacre carries on.

Why won't Allah help them? I wish something awful would happen to all these beastly Alawites and Russians etc. What do they get out slaughtering innocent children and women and old people?

sister herb
12-14-2016, 12:32 PM
As tyrannical rulers have always done, they now try to terrify Syrians never ever try again any kind of resistance against Syrian governments. But I think this wasn´t the last battle against Assad´s regime. This war leaves too deep wounds to the Syrian society.

aaj
12-14-2016, 02:54 PM
This is the area of shaam. These are among the best people for whom Messenger :saws1: made dua to be blessed. This is the area Mahdi will gather his army against the Dhajjal, and this is the area where Esa .a.s will descend from the heavens. So this place is very very significant and that is why we see the enemies of Islam trying to wipe out the light of Islam from here. may Allah protect these people, keep them safe and steadfast in this hard times. They are not the only ones being tested , we too are being tested as well. What are we doing to help them? how are we responding to their oppression? that is our test.

sister herb
12-14-2016, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
that is our test.
Considering the silence of sunnis, we do not pass through this test very well. Where are the sunni armies whose duty should be about to stop this endless bloodshed? No, we are not passing this test very well.

sister herb
12-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Considering how silent are those whose could stop this endless bloodshed of civilians, we aren´t passing the test very well. Where are all the sunni armies whose could save lives of innocent Syrians? Counting their moneys instead of fighting against oppressors?

hisnameiszzz
12-14-2016, 03:29 PM
Considering how silent are those whose could stop this endless bloodshed of civilians, we aren´t passing the test very well. Where are all the sunni armies whose could save lives of innocent Syrians? Counting their moneys instead of fighting against oppressors?
Yeah. It's actually really sad. Unless everyone is praying for them like mad I can't actually see anything being done by my community.

When there was the bombardment of Gaza a few years back, people made an effort.

It's almost like folk don't care for these people.

I was listening to the receiver last night. It was an Islamic programme. The broadcaster said it's embarrassing that non Muslims from Ireland have been more vocal about the Syrian genocide than the Muslims in the UK.

Enough said.

aaj
12-14-2016, 03:29 PM
This was a golden opportunity for Turkey to invade syria when they are only 50 km away with a stronger army than assad. They would have been hailed as leaders of Islam in the Muslim world. They really messed up this time by not stepping up when it counted.

Serinity
12-14-2016, 03:46 PM
:salam:

I may only realise this now, but why is Russia invading Syria?

my guess is, they want to expand land. may Allah help the Muslims in Syria. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

hisnameiszzz
12-14-2016, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity

I may only realise this now, but why is Russia invading Syria?

my guess is, they want to expand land. may Allah help the Muslims in Syria. Ameen.

Allahu alam.
Are they invading or is he only helping his friend Assad?

I hope the time comes when this happens in Russia. Most of their citizens are agreeing to the bombardment.

noraina
12-14-2016, 04:33 PM
May Allah swt relieve our beautiful Syrian brothers and sisters from the oppression and injustice they have been suffering, ease their pain and open the doors of victory for them, and reward them with a place in Jannat-al-Firdaus.

It is heart breaking what is happening in Syria, in Aleppo. And it's true that particularly as an Ummah we have failed them. Dua should definitely be made, but we need to tie our camels first. We need to be actually doing something to help them. Like sending money to charities to help them, or even just raising awareness of the issue among others, it's not that hard as I've done it myself.

As Muslims in the West we have such a privileged position alhamdulillah, to help our brothers and sisters when they don't have a voice, to speak up for their rights - and yet we aren't making use of it.

Syria is such a beautiful, beautiful country and seeing it in this state just makes it unjustifiable to not speak up for it.

May Allah swt help our brothers and sisters there.

sister herb
12-14-2016, 06:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Are they invading or is he only helping his friend Assad?

I hope the time comes when this happens in Russia. Most of their citizens are agreeing to the bombardment.
Seems that the world is returnng to the two-pole power system, such as during the Cold War. Russia wants to make sure it has political influence in the Middle East area and loyal allies. Syria´s Assad is enough weak target for Russians. Without Russia Assad couldn´t keep even part of his power like he is doing now as then the influence of the USA could grow stronger. Civilians are suffering but it means nothing for the politicians.

hisnameiszzz
12-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Seems that the world is returnng to the two-pole power system, such as during the Cold War. Russia wants to make sure it has political influence in the Middle East area and loyal allies. Syria´s Assad is enough weak target for Russians. Without Russia Assad couldn´t keep even part of his power like he is doing now as then the influence of the USA could grow stronger. Civilians are suffering but it means nothing for the politicians.
The whole Russia/China/Iran/Syria V UK/USA/Europe is a pile of garbage in my opinion. If they really wanted to go at it, they would have done it by now instead of selecting yet another Middle Eastern country to demolish. What is it with all these savages wanting to kill off Sunni Muslims? Can't they give someone else a shot for once?

Play your games somewhere else and leave the innocent civilians alone. What have they ever done to you?

These Shits/Alawites are absolutely savage evil creatures. I hope they get what they deserve.

PS. I'm not condoning violence and blood shed but what have these Sunnis done? Why is it always them? If they hate Muslims that much, surely Shits and other sects can have a go too right?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-14-2016, 10:14 PM
قال الشافعي رحمة الله عليه: آية من القرآن هي سهم في قلب الظالم وبلسم على قلب المظلوم. قيل: وما هي؟ قال: قوله تعالى: وما كان ربك نسيّاً

Imaam ash-Shaafi`ee رحمة الله عليه said: "There is an Aayah of the Qur'aan which is an arrow in the heart of the Zhaalim (oppressor) and a balsam (ointment) upon the heart of the Mazhloom (oppressed)." He was asked: "What is it?" He replied: "And your Rabb is never forgetful." [Soorah Maryam, 19:64]

islamirama
12-15-2016, 03:39 AM
7 Things you can do right now to help

http://u.pw/2gFc6zZ

piXie
12-15-2016, 01:14 PM
"Alhamdulilah, the buses have carried out the first load of civilians and injured out of besieged Aleppo. A sad day. We've reached such a low point in our history that we're all celebrating the "negotiation" of evacuation of people who rightfully belong in that land. It's their home. Therefore, they are not being evacuated..they are being kicked out of their own homes. But when criminals have rule, being kicked out is better than facing rockets and eventually death. The world claps at this achievement. A sad day, I tell you."

https://www.facebook.com/BroAbdullateef/

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Abdullateef Khaled posted:

"Breaking news!

Irani militia fire shots on innocent civilians as they are being evacuated from besieged #Aleppo via Ramos crossing. 1 has been killed and 4 people have now been reportedly injured in the shooting!! Beyond all the suffering the people of Aleppo endured, the evil people won't stop their oppression on them! No one has left yet."

This is the Shi`a cult. This is how they treat Muslims.

hisnameiszzz
12-15-2016, 03:02 PM
I am thankful that at least some of them are being allowed out. What must be going through their minds. The poor souls.

Can someone explain why these beastly ***** are doing this? What have these poor Sunni children done to them?

I sometimes wonder when all these hadeeths about oppressors getting comeuppance are actually true. The transgressors always get away with it. I know folk will say they will be ruined in the afterlife but some sort of karma should happen in this life too!

anatolian
12-15-2016, 08:00 PM
This was a golden opportunity for Turkey to invade syria when they are only 50 km away with a stronger army than assad. They would have been hailed as leaders of Islam in the Muslim world. They really messed up this time by not stepping up when it counted.
Turkish army entered Syria a few months ago and they are in Al Bab now. But I think it is too late for Aleppo. And people magnify Turkey too much. Turkish army is powerful yes but we are still nothing beside American and Russian armies. Assad stands Russians. Also Turkey itself is struggling with terror as well. There was a massive terrosit attack in Istanbul just a few days ago in which 41 people died..

I see that people want to see Turkey a new Ottoman Empire but this is unfortunately a too romantic expectation, atleast for now..We are far away from their spirit.

islamirama
12-15-2016, 11:17 PM
Residents of the Bosnian capital, Sarajevo, held a solidarity rally for civilians trapped in the besieged Syrian city of Aleppo. The gathering was emotional for some who remembered that Sarajevo endured a bloody siege itself during the 1992-95 Bosnian war.

https://www.facebook.com/rferl/video...c_ref=NEWSFEED

islamirama
12-16-2016, 01:49 AM
#Syria - "When we grow up, we will liberate #Aleppo," say Syrian kids being evacuated from besieged Aleppo. #NeverForget

https://www.facebook.com/doamuslims/...6330515414513/

piXie
12-16-2016, 07:54 PM
:sl:

Russia is claiming that all the civilians have been evacuated but thousands of civilians r still remaining in E. Aleppo. The situation is very critical and dire. We need to keep pushing in whatever method we can - protests , raising awareness etc n please keep making dua for them.

Cherub786
12-16-2016, 08:04 PM
The humanitarian situation in Syria is heart rendering. Nevertheless I feel I should point out the contributory element in the suffering of the victims in Syria, at least partially.
To put it bluntly, it was a fatal mistake on the part of the Syrian people when they started the uprising against the tyrannical Assad regime back in 2011. The entire Arab Spring was fundamentally wrong, and it has produced nothing but bitter and spoilt fruits.
This is why Islam opposes such senseless political uprisings, because while they may be well intended, they frequently result in greater disaster than any benefit.
The politicization of the Muslim public is fundamentally wrong.
The Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam) once said:

إذا فَسدَ أهلُ الشَّامِ فلا خَيرَ فيكُمْ
“When the people of Shaam [Levant] become corrupt, there is no more good in you.”

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-16-2016, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I see that people want to see Turkey a new Ottoman Empire but this is unfortunately a too romantic expectation, atleast for now..We are far away from their spirit.
This will sound highly controversial, but towards the end, the Ottomans had no Khilaafah at all. They had no say. Kamaal Attaturk al-Kaafir himself said that the then Khaleefah, Abdul Majid ath-Thani, was nothing but a nominal figurehead with no power at all. That's why he could just kick him out that easily and dissolve the whole "Ottoman Empire". The Ottomans had gone into decline from 1703 when they started modernising everything and the Spirit of Islaam was long lost.

A Khilaafah on the Manhaj (way/methodology) of Turkey and the Ottoman Empire is a waste of time. What Muslims need is a Khilaafah on the Manhaj of Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم and the Sahaabah. The "Old Religion", as they say. When Muslims lose the spirit of Islaam and modernise the entire Deen like the Ottomans started doing, then the people even forget what the purpose of a Khilaafah even is and why they should not just bother to go all the way and make it into a clone of America.

Naasir al-Fahd had written a Kitaab about the Ottoman Empire a few years ago wherein he mentions a lot of the evils which had taken root among them and why the whole thing crumbled. By 1924 when Kemal Attaturk kicked out the last nominal Khaleefah, there was no Khilaafah even to be kicked out. It was just a name. It's like they put him on a chair, gave him a hat to wear and told him, "We're naming you "Khaleefah". Sit on this chair and behave." That's not what a Khilaafah is about. Such a Khilaafah wouldn't be able to defend a single Muslim anywhere, let alone a country.

Abdul Majid ath-Thani. "Last Khaleefah of Islaam" they say. Well, for the first 40 years of his life, he was confined to the palace. He was named General in the Turkish army, but he had never fought in his life. He was a quiet man who spent his time painting. He was Chairman of the Ottoman Artists' Society. He painted a little picture of his wife and they put it up somewhere also, shame.

He had never performed a single thing as the "Khaleefah of the Muslims". "Ameer-ul-Mu'mineen" or anything like that. He had never reigned as the actual "Khaleefah" for even a single day. Not even 15 minutes.

In the last 20 years of his life after Kemal kicked him out and took his hat away, he spent his time collecting butterflies.

In reality, the Khilaafah had ended long before 1924.

OmAbdullah
12-17-2016, 03:21 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

We common people cannot force the armies and governments of any Muslim county. See: There are so many Muslim countries now but according to a hadeeth Shareef, they have the "disease of wahan" in their hearts and that is loving the worldly life and hating death. How can the present Muslims love death when they have not prepared enough good for the Here-after. So their souls are in fear of Hell as the souls understand the truth. Now what can we do at personal level?

Some brothers advised to pray to Allah in the last third of the night. This is very good advice. Another thing that I suggest is:

Please read the names of Allah, not once aday but many times in a day and night and ask du'aa with these beautiful names of Allah. I say to myself, The greatest thing that we have, are the beautiful names of Allah. This is true! What else is greater power than the names of Allah? "Of course nothing". The day when the murderer alawi forces reached the innocent civilians of Aleppo, I cried a lot and then at once I read the beautiful names of Allah and prayed to Allah that with the barakah of these names may Allah protect them. aameen. Just after a while again I saw the Orient news and found many people, men, women and children on a road, in cold and rain, going quickly to some safe place. It was said that Turkey tried for them (in some way). So I felt a bit satisfied and read the names of Allah again for their protection. But I am extremely sad that this whole nation of millions of people has been destroyed and killed, about 99%, of which most are killed and some took refuge in other countries. Therefore, we must also pray to Allah to guide us to the Quraan and Sunnah because Allah said in the Holy Quraan in more than one surah:

And if those who disbelieve fight against you, they certainly would have turned their backs, then they would have found neither a Wali (protector) nor a helper.

That has been the Way of Allah already with those who passed away before. And you will not find any change in the Way of Allah.

(Surah Al-Fat'h verses 22 and 23)

Thus it is clear that the kaafirs and apostates got appointed on top of the Muslims in Syria, Iraq, Palestin, Yaman etc. because the Muslim Ummah has turned their backs to the Qur'aan and Sunnah. Thus all of us are in danger!!! The kaafirs have planned to take our Muslim nations one by one. The treatment is not to bow down to the killers kaafirs and become friends with them. No! No! If you do then you will find a scorpion on the back of a turtle. Please remember the story of friendship between a turtle and a scorpion! Thus the only treatment is that we all, all of our Ummah, must come back to the Holy Quraan and the Sunnah and hold fast to it. Trust Allah azza wa Jall. Then their armies, tanks, missiles and airplanes all shall be useless insha Allah. But if not, then please remember that Allah gave time to the last people in Aleppo to hold fast to the Qu'aan and Snnah. Many of them were on their way to the reef of western Aleppo! You must know that the Western Aleppo is with Asad's forces. So they went to take refuge with the murderers. That is not wisdom. If they all repent to Allah and we all also repent to Allah and hold fast to the Qur'aan and the Sunnah, then insha -Allah we will get both of the wisdom and Allah's Help! So we all will be victorious insha-Allah!

anatolian
12-17-2016, 04:34 PM
...butterflies.
Butterfly effect..

If you make allyship with a Kafir and betray your Muslim brother, one day another Kafir kills you..

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 04:48 PM
Butterfly effect..

If you make allyship with a Kafir and betray your Muslim brother, one day another Kafir kills you..

Imaam ibn Katheer رحمة الله عليه mentions in his Tafseer that whosoever allies himself with the Kuffaar against Muslims becomes a Kaafir himself.

cooterhein
12-17-2016, 05:28 PM
Imaam ibn Katheer رحمة الله عليه mentions in his Tafseer that whosoever allies himself with the Kuffaar against Muslims becomes a Kaafir himself.
Being a Kaafir isn't so bad. I mean, it's not as if the life of a Kaafir has any less value than anyone else's.

Right?

It's not as if you would do anything to harm or mistreat a Kaafir simply on account of that person being a Kaafir. It's not as if the Kaafir identity, by itself, even begins to suggest that any such thing might come to that person.

Right?

It's not as if a Kaafir is any less deserving of proper treatment and respect. A Kaafir is just another type of person, and it's not a value-based judgment that carries any malicious implications.

....Right?

If all of that is right, or pretty close to being right, these types of premises should walk us right into a straightforward conclusion: Being a Kaafir isn't so bad. Kuffaar certainly don't have any interest in making things bad for themselves, I can tell you that. So as long as you don't have any interest in making things bad for the Kuffaar....

And you don't have any interest in making things bad for the Kuffaar, isn't that right?

Right?

If we can safely assume that, then we can also safely assume that being a Kaafir isn't so bad.

anatolian
12-17-2016, 05:42 PM
I thought so..

It would be a very long discussion but simply Ottomans were heroes of Islam even before taking the Khilafah in 1517. Each century they got more corrupted just like all other Muslims. However, they were legitimate until 1918. Your critics may apply to the period after 1918. But technically there was not an Ottoman Empire after 1918. It was a period of under control by the occupying forces. However, They were %100 legitimate until 1918.

I have been writing in discussion boards more than ten years. I have been to foreign countries in real life as well. I can assure you, I have been respected by other Muslims just becuse I am Turk. This is because of my ancestors' service to Islam I gues..Tthere is a romantic connection between today's Turkish people to Turko-Islamic history.

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 05:58 PM
I thought so..

It would be a very long discussion but simply Ottomans were heroes of Islam even before taking the Khilafah in 1517. Each century they got more corrupted just like all other Muslims. However, they were legitimate until 1918. Your critics may apply to the period after 1918. But technically there was not an Ottoman Empire after 1918. It was a period of under control by the occupying forces. However, They were %100 legitimate until 1918.

I have been writing in discussion boards more than ten years. I have been to foreign countries in real life as well. I can assure you, I have been respected by other Muslims just becuse I am Turk. This is because of my ancestors' service to Islam I gues..Tthere is a romantic connection between today's Turkish people to Turko-Islamic history.
The Ottomans were just another ordinary government and dynasty like many other dynasties and governments past and present (i.e., the Ummayads, Abbasids, Fatimids, Ayyubids, Mamluks, Mughals, Ghaznavids, Saudis, etc.). What is so special about the Ottomans?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 06:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cherub786
The Ottomans were just another ordinary government and dynasty like many other dynasties and governments past and present (i.e., the Ummayads, Abbasids, Fatimids, Ayyubids, Mamluks, Mughals, Ghaznavids, Saudis, etc.). What is so special about the Ottomans?
I have to point out something:

The Faatimids were Raafidhi (Twelve Imaamer) Shi`as so they do not count as a Khilaafah. The Saudis are a monarchy, not a Khilaafah.

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 07:04 PM
I have to point out something:

The Faatimids were Raafidhi (Twelve Imaamer) Shi`as so they do not count as a Khilaafah. The Saudis are a monarchy, not a Khilaafah.
Actually, the Fatimids were Isma’ili. They were not Ithna Asharis. The Isma’ilis say that Isma’il b. Ja’far was the legitimate Seventh Imam, and the Imamate passed down through his son Muhammad b. Isma’il. The Ithna Asharis contend that the legitimate seventh Imam was Musa b. Ja’far, and the Imamate passed down through his son ‘Ali b. Musa.

But if you say that the Saudis are not a Khilafah, then neither were the Umayyads, Abbasids, and Ottomans. They too were monarchies.

The Khilafah only lasted for 30 years, as predicted by the Prophet (Sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam), and ended with al-Hasan b. ‘Ali (Radiy Allahu ‘anhuma).

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 07:31 PM
The Faatimids were Isma'ilis, not Ithnaa `Ashariyyah. You are correct about that.

However, you are incorrect about the other issue. The Abbasids and Umayyads were legitimate Khulafaa although among them there were those who were Zhaalimeen. They fulfilled the Shuroot (conditions) for Khilaafah.

The Saudis have never claimed to be a Khilaafah. Not a single one of the so-called "Wulaat-ul-Amr" of Saudi Arabia, from the time of Muhammad ibn Sa`ood himself, ever claimed to be the Khaleefah. They call themselves "Mulook" (kings). "Al-Malik, Fahd ibn `Abdil `Azeez." That's why it is called:

المملكة العربية السعودية

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."

anatolian
12-17-2016, 07:40 PM
What is so special about the Ottomans?
The topic of the thread you asked your question gives us the answer. They were the last Islamic power and protector of Muslims even if you do not accept them a Khilafah. If there were still Ottomans in the region, these kind of lunatics could not commit such kind of crimes against Muslims. Is that not enough?

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 07:48 PM
However, you are incorrect about the other issue. The Abbasids and Umayyads were legitimate Khulafaa although among them there were those who were Zhaalimeen. They fulfilled the Shuroot (conditions) for Khilaafah.

The Saudis have never claimed to be a Khilaafah. Not a single one of the so-called "Wulaat-ul-Amr" of Saudi Arabia, from the time of Muhammad ibn Sa`ood himself, ever claimed to be the Khaleefah. They call themselves "Mulook" (kings). "Al-Malik, Fahd ibn `Abdil `Azeez." That's why it is called:

المملكة العربية السعودية

"The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
Khilaafah in a general sense simply means any government. Khilaafah can also be manifested in the form of monarchy. For example, King David عليه السلام was the Khaleefah of Allah on the Earth, but he was also a King, as was Taaloot and Nabi Sulemaan عليهما السلام

But I think you are talking about the technical sense of Khilaafah. That Khilaafah ended within 30 years of the death of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم who said:

الْخِلَافَةُ فِي أُمَّتِي ثَلَاثُونَ سَنَةً ثُمَّ مُلْكٌ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ

The Khilafah in my Ummah is for Thirty Years, then there will be Monarchy after it (Tirmidhi)

Safinah (Radi Allahu 'anhu) explained this Hadith by calculating the 30 years as including the 2 years of Abu Bakr's caliphate, 10 years of Umar's caliphate, 12 years of Uthman's caliphate, and 6 years of Ali's caliphate (Allah be pleased with them).

In fact, Ali's caliphate was 5 years and 6 months, but his son al-Hasan (Allah be pleased with them) was Caliph for 6 months, which is why Ulama like Shaikh ul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah consider al-Hasan as a Khaalifah Raashid.

So the total is 30 years.

Then when Mu'awiyah b. Abi Sufyan :ra: became ruler, the Khilaafah ended and monarchy began. So Mu'awiyah :ra: was the first King in the history of the Ummah.

So the Umayyads, Abbasids, Ottomans etc., were never a Caliphate in the technical sense. They too were Kings. In fact the Salaf regarded Bani Umayya as the worst of kings:

قَالَ سَعِيدٌ : فَقُلْتُ لَهُ : إِنَّ بَنِي أُمَيَّةَ يَزْعُمُونَ أَنَّ الْخِلَافَةَ فِيهِمْ ، قَالَ : كَذَبُوا بَنُو الزَّرْقَاءِ بَلْ هُمْ مُلُوكٌ مِنْ شَرِّ الْمُلُوكِ

(Tirmidhi)

This claim that people make that the "Caliphate" ended in 1924 is simply wrong. The Ottomans were never a Caliphate. They were dynastic monarchy, where power was inherited from father to son.

The real Khilaafah ended in 661 C.E., exactly 30 years after the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) died.

sister herb
12-17-2016, 07:54 PM
Why you are talking about Ottomans when this thread is about ongoing happenings in Aleppo? Could you respect victims of this horrific war even that much that you would keep your discussion with them?

:hmm:

Ottomans to the separate thread if possible, please.

anatolian
12-17-2016, 08:00 PM

This claim that people make that the "Caliphate" ended in 1924 is simply wrong. The Ottomans were never a Caliphate. They were dynastic monarchy, where power was inherited from father to son.

The real Khilaafah ended in 661 C.E., exactly 30 years after the Prophet (Sallallahu alayhi wasallam) died.
I am agree with this statement. Real Khilafah ended with Ali r.a. or Hasan r.a. as you claim. But it doesnt have to be a Khalifa for Muslims to obey. Any legitimate Muslim ruler must be obeyed. If your ruler is "a black slave man" but rules according to Allah's book you are ordered to obey him as the Prophet a.s. says.

anatolian
12-17-2016, 08:08 PM
Why you are talking about Ottomans when this thread is about ongoing happenings in Aleppo? Could you respect victims of this horrific war even that much that you would keep your discussion with them?

:hmm:

Ottomans to the separate thread if possible, please.
I agree you for the other history but the Ottomans are really related to this topic. If there were Ottomans still today Assad kind of lunatics could not do such attrocities.

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 08:08 PM
I am agree with this statement. Real Khilafah ended with Ali r.a. or Hasan r.a. as you claim. But it doesnt have to be a Khalifa for Muslims to obey. Any legitimate Muslim ruler must be obeyed. If your ruler is "a black slave man" but rules according to Allah's book you are ordered to obey him as the Prophet a.s. says.
Of course that fact is not in dispute.
I am simply repudiating the romantic idea many Muslims have about history, beginning with the Umayyads. Actually, Islamic history is very dark and a history of oppression from the angle of government.
Only a handful of Muslim rulers were truly good like ‘Umar b. ‘Abdul ‘Aziz.
The history of Islam is a history of violent uprisings, civil wars, and tyrannical governments, up until today (witness Aleppo and the Syria-Iraq conflict).
Some Muslims have this mistaken impression that everything was honky dory until 1924 when the Young Turks abolished the Ottoman “caliphate”.
Of course the Ottomans had their good points, but I don’t understand why they are singled out as some kind of caliphate when they are, theoretically, no different from the other governments like Saudis, Mughals, Mamluk Egypt, and so on. There’s no reason to single out the Ottoman government as something exceptional among the host of other Muslim governments in the modern era.
The only reason some Muslims romanticize about the Ottomans was because they were the last great empire in the history of Islam. These people think that Islam is all about empires and territorial expansion, but they do not really understand the true significance of Khilaafah.

fhmn63
12-17-2016, 08:14 PM
There are certain ways in which each one of us can make a change inn the life of our brothers and sisters in Syria : http://islamhashtag.com/6-ways-in-wh...n-help-aleppo/

BeTheChange
12-17-2016, 08:15 PM
Allah swt tests the ones whom HE loves the most.

May Allah swt fill the hearts of Muslims with hope & peace Ameen.

cooterhein
12-17-2016, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Allah swt tests the ones whom HE loves the most.

May Allah swt fill the hearts of Muslims with hope & peace Ameen.

That is a rather intriguing video. It wasn't as specific as it could have been (although it was a short vid, there's only so much you can do) but it mentioned some apocalyptic teachings of Islam and touched on some eschatological expectations. Now, this is quite interesting because so much of what Daesh is doing in Iraq and Syria is laser-focused on exactly these types of things, and I do mean the exact passages that were referenced in this vid. Of course, Daesh casts themselves as the end-times heroes of Islam, they believe they are the ones who will defeat the massive armies of the world....and that's not what the rest of Islam believes about them. Of course not.

This intrigues me though. I don't think I've seen anything quite like this- which is to say, an explanation of these hadiths and end-times teachings from a regular Sunni Muslim that basically cuts Daesh out of the picture and denies them the role that they want to play. This video just barely started talking about it- and it didn't mention Daesh whatsoever- but I would be interested in knowing if you have some other vids you can link to that comes from a proper Muslim perspective, that is opposed to Daesh, and that presents and explains the relevant texts in the proper way (and to an English-speaking audience, if you could, please).

Is that something you think you'd be able to find? If so, I would very much appreciate it.

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 09:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cooterhein
That is a rather intriguing video. It wasn't as specific as it could have been (although it was a short vid, there's only so much you can do) but it mentioned some apocalyptic teachings of Islam and touched on some eschatological expectations. Now, this is quite interesting because so much of what Daesh is doing in Iraq and Syria is laser-focused on exactly these types of things, and I do mean the exact passages that were referenced in this vid. Of course, Daesh casts themselves as the end-times heroes of Islam, they believe they are the ones who will defeat the massive armies of the world....and that's not what the rest of Islam believes about them. Of course not.

This intrigues me though. I don't think I've seen anything quite like this- which is to say, an explanation of these hadiths and end-times teachings from a regular Sunni Muslim that basically cuts Daesh out of the picture and denies them the role that they want to play. This video just barely started talking about it- and it didn't mention Daesh whatsoever- but I would be interested in knowing if you have some other vids you can link to that comes from a proper Muslim perspective, that is opposed to Daesh, and that presents and explains the relevant texts in the proper way (and to an English-speaking audience, if you could, please).

Is that something you think you'd be able to find? If so, I would very much appreciate it.
The region of Syria plays a very important role in Islamic eschatology. Daesh is actually collapsing. They are just another manifestation of the Kharijite tendency which is characterized by mass-excommunication of Muslim society and rebellion against Muslim governments. The Prophet (peace be upon him) said that the Kharijites will cyclically emerge and be cut off, until the last of them become aligned with the Dajjal.

The Hadith also state that the Dajjal will emerge in the frontier (border region) between Syria and Iraq, and I don't think its a coincidence that that is the region where Daesh is centered.

The Hadith also say that the Romans will arrive in Dabiq (in Syria). The Romans represent the American/European powers who are predominantly Roman Catholic, or some say it represents Russia, who have inherited the Eastern Orthodox Christianity of the Byzantines.

The Hadith says that the Messiah will descend to Damascus (in Syria) accompanied by two Angels.

According to Islamic eschatology, Constantinople (modern day Istanbul in Turkey) will also play a crucial role in End times. The Believers will conquer Constantinople but without weapons. It will be a spiritual or religious conquest of the population there.

The Hadith also speak about the Malhama al-Kubra or Armageddon, the final and great battle between Islam and Christianity, which will also take place in Syria.

Islamic eschatology is a very vast subject, and no doubt the unfolding events in the Middle East are constantly moving in the direction that Islamic prophecy has foretold us.

hisnameiszzz
12-17-2016, 09:49 PM
Please keep these poor souls in your prayers.

Please try and donate money if you can. A lot of Masjids are doing collections.

Please contact your local MPs and whoever else is in power. Do it via letters or emails or social media. They need to know we are unhappy about what is happening there.

Thanks.

sister herb
12-17-2016, 09:57 PM
I agree you for the other history but the Ottomans are really related to this topic. If there were Ottomans still today Assad kind of lunatics could not do such attrocities.
If. We can´t really know what would happens if Ottomans be there now or what if Ottomans wouldn´t never been there. It´s all about if. We can´t turn the history clock back and start wondering what would be if this and that. Reality is that there isn´t any Ottomans right now at this time and even if there would to be them, are they really be similar like history books show they were. What if your Ottomans would be today different and for example allies of the USA or Russia or the most brutal oppressors of others? We can´t never be sure because all of this is just "if".

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 10:09 PM
But I think you are talking about the technical sense of Khilaafah. That Khilaafah ended within 30 years of the death of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم who said:
Explaining this Hadeeth, Imaam an-Nawawi رحمة الله عليه in his Sharh of Saheeh Muslim says:

قال العلامة النووي في - شرح مسلم - ج 21 ص 201 :

(( قوله ( صلى الله عليه وسلم ) ( أن هذا الأمر لا ينقضي حتى يمضي فيهم اثنا عشر خليفة كلهم من قريش )

وفي رواية (لا يزال أمر الناس ماضيا ماوليهم اثنا عشر رجلا كلهم من قريش ) وفي رواية ( لا يزال الإسلام عزيزا إلى اثنى عشر خليفة كلهم من قريش )

قال القاضي قد توجه هنا سؤالان :

أحدهما أنه قد جاء في الحديث الآخر الخلافة بعدى ثلاثون سنة ثم تكون ملكا وهذا مخالف لحديث اثنى عشر خليفة فإنه لم يكن في ثلاثين سنة إلا الخلفاء الراشدون الأربعة والأشهر التي بويع فيها الحسن بن علي قال !!

* والجواب عن هذا أن المراد في حديث الخلافة ثلاثون سنة خلافة النبوة وقد جاء مفسرا في بعض الروايات خلافة النبوة بعدى ثلاثون سنة

ثم تكون ملكا ولم يشترط هذا في الاثنى عشر

For those who don't understand Arabic, Imaam an-Nawawi said that the meaning of the Hadeeth is that the "Nabawi Khilaafah", i.e. the Khilaafah upon the methodology of Nubuwwah, the "Raashidi Khilaafah", would last only 30 years after Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. However, Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم himself said that there would be 12 Khulafaa in this Ummah, all of them from Quraysh. So just that alone throws out the notion that Khilaafah could only exist for 30 years, because there weren't 12 Qurashi Khulafaa in those 30 years.

There is a very big difference between a Khaleefah and a king. Muslims are duty-bound to obey the Khaleefah. No one on is duty-bound to obey the "kings" of Saudi Arabia. If the "King" of any country gives an order, I wouldn't attach any more importance to it than what I would to a dog barking on a street corner. He can dream on if he hallucinates that anyone in the Muslim world other than a handful of Madaakhilah will follow him.

Bay`ah is given to a Khaleefah. No Bay`ah is given to a king.

In summary: What Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم meant was that the Raashidi Khilaafah would last only 30 years. He did not mean that Khilaafah ended 30 years after him, because that would contradict other Ahaadeeth wherein he said that there would be 12 Khulafaa from Quraysh.

Imaam ibn Taymiyyah mentions the other Riwaayah in his Kitaab. He writes:

قال شيخ الإسلام في منهاج السنة1/515

[ وعن سعيد بن جهمان عن سفينة قال قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم (( خلافة النبوة ثلاثون سنة ثم يؤتي الله ملكه من يشاء )) أو قال الملك !

"Sa`eed ibn Jahmaan reports from Safeenah, who said: Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "Khilaafat-un-Nubuwwah (The Prophetic Khilaafah) is 30 years. Thereafter, Allaah will give His Kingship to whomsoever He wills." (Or in another Riwaayat) "al-Mulk" (the kingship). [Minhaaj as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, 1/515]

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 10:46 PM
For those who don't understand Arabic, Imaam an-Nawawi said that the meaning of the Hadeeth is that the "Nabawi Khilaafah", i.e. the Khilaafah upon the methodology of Nubuwwah, the "Raashidi Khilaafah", would last only 30 years after Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم. However, Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم himself said that there would be 12 Khulafaa in this Ummah, all of them from Quraysh. So just that alone throws out the notion that Khilaafah could only exist for 30 years, because there weren't 12 Qurashi Khulafaa in those 30 years.
There is a lot of difference of interpretation about the Hadith predicting the 12 Quraishi Caliphs. Some say that it is consecutive, and would therefore include the Umayyad rulers like Mu'awiyah, Yazid, Abdul Malik, Walid, etc.

Others say it is not necessarily consecutive, and can refer to any 12 righteous Muslim rulers, so may include Umar b. Abdul Aziz, and possibly the Mahdi.

The point is that the Khilafah upon the methodology of Nubuwwah was for 30 years, as you admit, after that monarchy was established until this day. There is a prophecy that Khilafah upon the methodology of Nubuwwah will be revived, but that hasn't happened yet, most people including myself think it will happen through the Mahdi عليه السلام

In any event, we cannot consider most of the Umayyad and Abbasid rulers as having been a caliphate. There were dozens of such rulers, and the Hadith only specifies 12 as being Caliphs.

Even more problematic are the Ottomans, since they were Turks and not from Quraish. Yet for some strange reason people are duped into thinking that the Ottomans were a Khilafah and lament its termination in 1924.

There is a very big difference between a Khaleefah and a king. Muslims are duty-bound to obey the Khaleefah. No one on is duty-bound to obey the "kings" of Saudi Arabia. If the "King" of any country gives an order, I wouldn't attach any more importance to it than what I would to a dog barking on a street corner. He can dream on if he hallucinates that anyone in the Muslim world other than a handful of Madaakhilah will follow him.

Bay`ah is given to a Khaleefah. No Bay`ah is given to a king.
Hmm, up until now you were on a roll with your academically inclined arguments, but now you just went off on an emotional tangent.

The fact of the matter is there is nothing in Islam which says Muslims are only duty bound to obey a Caliph and not a King. No one from Ahlus Sunnati wal Jama'ah has ever claimed that this distinction that Muslims are only obliged to obey a Caliph who rules over them but not a King.

This would mean Muslims were never obliged to obey the Umayyad, Abbasid, Mamluk, Mughal, Ottoman and many other royal dynasties? All of those were monarchies and Ahlus Sunnati wal Jama'ah never said you are not obliged to obey those ruling kings.

I see you have some enmity to the Saudi government. That is not my business. But you have invented a new general principle that Muslims are not obliged to obey a king just because you have some beef with the Saudis specifically.

I mean if you think the Saudis are bad, sure fair enough, but I hope you are not that naive to think that the Umayyads were superior to them? The Umayyads were the worst government that ruled over the Muslims in our entire history. They are the ones who martyred the Prophet's own beloved grandson عليهما السلام You can't get more evil than that. Not to mention the incident of Harra and the attack on the sacred Ka'bah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-17-2016, 11:08 PM
The fact of the matter is there is nothing in Islam which says Muslims are only duty bound to obey a Caliph and not a King.
Do you obey the king of Saudi? Do you consider him to be your leader, your king, and you will do whatever he says?

I want a yes or not answer.

Cherub786
12-17-2016, 11:23 PM
Do you obey the king of Saudi? Do you consider him to be your leader, your king, and you will do whatever he says?

I want a yes or not answer.
Since I neither live in nor am a citizen of Saudi Arabia, how does this question apply to me?

But suppose I was a citizen of Saudi Arabia, yes, Islamically, I would be obliged to obey the authorities and the law of the land, even if I find the rulers distasteful. That is because the Qur'an and Sunnah command all Muslims to obey the government and law enforcement authorities. To disobey them would be a sin.

anatolian
12-18-2016, 06:40 PM
If. We can´t really know what would happens if Ottomans be there now or what if Ottomans wouldn´t never been there. It´s all about if. We can´t turn the history clock back and start wondering what would be if this and that. Reality is that there isn´t any Ottomans right now at this time and even if there would to be them, are they really be similar like history books show they were. What if your Ottomans would be today different and for example allies of the USA or Russia or the most brutal oppressors of others? We can´t never be sure because all of this is just "if".
Offcourse my assertion is only about the good portion of this history. I mean "if the good Ottomans" were here today.. Not only Aleppo, look at whole Middle-east, Caucasus, Balkans and how these regions were all messed up in the last century. They were living with order under the Ottoman rule for centuries before WW1.

sister herb
12-18-2016, 07:01 PM
And what if other nations in the Middle East wouldn´t like to live under the rule of good Ottomans but rule by themselves?

That too was just only the same "if".

Is it the recent trend that people at the Middle East are wishing the Ottomans back at all? This might be interesting matter to discuss but in some other thread maybe.

hisnameiszzz
12-20-2016, 10:02 AM
I got sent a text from a friend yesterday which asked me to pray the following and pass onto all my Muslim friends. It is called AYAT-E-KARIMA.

I guess it could be done as an email so here goes. Please pray once and forward onto others, also ask all your family to pray it once.

LA ILAHA ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNEE KOONTO MINAZ ZAALAYMEEN

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-20-2016, 10:55 AM
It's not called "Ayat-e-Karima". It's an Aayah of the Qur'aan.

وَذَا النُّونِ إِذْ ذَهَبَ مُغَاضِبًا فَظَنَّ أَنْ لَنْ نَقْدِرَ عَلَيْهِ فَنَادَى فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَّا أَنْتَ سُبْحَانَكَ إِنِّي كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ
Soorah al-Ambiyaa, 21:87.

Futuwwa
12-20-2016, 11:40 AM
Abdullateef Khaled posted:

"Breaking news!

Irani militia fire shots on innocent civilians as they are being evacuated from besieged #Aleppo via Ramos crossing. 1 has been killed and 4 people have now been reportedly injured in the shooting!! Beyond all the suffering the people of Aleppo endured, the evil people won't stop their oppression on them! No one has left yet."

Attitudes like yours are the reason why such atrocities take place in the first place.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-20-2016, 11:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Attitudes like yours are the reason why such atrocities take place in the first place.
That is the most ridiculous comment that has been made in this entire thread.

People with attitudes like mine don't exist in Syria, so why are such atrocities then taking place? The people being evacuated who these Kaafirs attack, have the complete opposite attitude to mine.

Futuwwa
12-20-2016, 11:45 AM
This will sound highly controversial, but towards the end, the Ottomans had no Khilaafah at all. They had no say. Kamaal Attaturk al-Kaafir himself said that the then Khaleefah, Abdul Majid ath-Thani, was nothing but a nominal figurehead with no power at all. That's why he could just kick him out that easily and dissolve the whole "Ottoman Empire". The Ottomans had gone into decline from 1703 when they started modernising everything and the Spirit of Islaam was long lost.
Nonsense. The Ottoman Empire had stagnated way before that. Just recently in 1699, the Great Turkish War had ended with the Ottoman Empire being forced to cede territory to its European enemies for the first time in its history, something that would have been utterly unthinkable just a hundred years before. The reform era that started in 1703 was an attempt to turn things around, and was inspired by and specifically enabled by the fact that the recent defeat had revealed Ottoman loss of relative power in a way that nobody could deny. Besides, the "reforms" were mainly economical, not ideological.

Futuwwa
12-20-2016, 11:49 AM
That is the most ridiculous comment that has been made in this entire thread.

People with attitudes like mine don't exist in Syria, so why are such atrocities then taking place? The people being evacuated who these Kaafirs attack, have the complete opposite attitude to mine.
True. It's those committing the atrocities that have the same attitude as you. You, like they, condemn entire groups as inherently evil, and everyone in them as individually condemned simply because of the group they belong to. If the tables were turned and the Sunni were butchering the Shia, you would be cheering them on and say that the Shia had it coming.

anatolian
12-20-2016, 11:55 AM
I am planning to ceeat another thread about The Ottomans. Lets keep this thread for Aleppo only as sister herb requested

azc
12-20-2016, 11:55 AM
what neighbouring countries are doing for their safety, brother

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-20-2016, 02:38 PM
True. It's those committing the atrocities that have the same attitude as you. You, like they, condemn entire groups as inherently evil, and everyone in them as individually condemned simply because of the group they belong to. If the tables were turned and the Sunni were butchering the Shia, you would be cheering them on and say that the Shia had it coming.
The attitude is not the reason nor the cause for the killings. The Shi`as in Syria are not killing the Sunnis on account of Islaam or because they feel Shitism is the truth and Ahlus Sunnah is on Baatil. The Syrian government and army have no religion. They don't even really believe. They're more like atheists. The soldiers shooting do so because it's what their leader, Bashar asked them to do. And he, in turn, is doing it because he is afraid of losing his position. He wants to kill all "rebels" and even anyone who may one day potentially be a rebel. He's not doing it as part of a "Sunni vs Shia" fight.

America and Russia commit just as many atrocities as he does, and neither of them have the "Sunni vs Shia" attitude you're speaking about. They too bomb indiscriminately in Shaam and Iraq. Not only Shaam and Iraq, America bombs and kills indiscriminately all over the world.

The purpose of that thread of mine was that, "Know your enemies and take precautions against them."

piXie
12-20-2016, 03:48 PM
More updates from E. Aleppo.

Fighters haven't been allowed to leave. They all have explosive belts & say they won't allow themselves arrested if regime breaks deal. Potentially explosive situation is brewing.

https://www.facebook.com/bilal.a.kar...ref=ts&fref=ts

It seems like all the civilians have been evacuated?

Futuwwa
12-22-2016, 12:37 AM
The attitude is not the reason nor the cause for the killings. The Shi`as in Syria are not killing the Sunnis on account of Islaam or because they feel Shitism is the truth and Ahlus Sunnah is on Baatil. The Syrian government and army have no religion. They don't even really believe. They're more like atheists. The soldiers shooting do so because it's what their leader, Bashar asked them to do. And he, in turn, is doing it because he is afraid of losing his position. He wants to kill all "rebels" and even anyone who may one day potentially be a rebel. He's not doing it as part of a "Sunni vs Shia" fight.
That's an interesting U-turn from you, maintaining that this has nothing to do with religion. Just recently you told us how this shows what evil kafirs the Shia are:

ruglifeTX
12-22-2016, 12:47 AM

The purpose of that thread of mine was that, "Know your enemies and take precautions against them."
I am an American does that mean I am your enemy? I am also an army veteran . I can tell you that most American military members are not on some crusade . They are only trying to escape poverty, pay for an education and feed a family. With an economy that is slowly getting worse and no jobs . It is hard for many young Americans with no education. Especially for the cost of education in the United States. Yes the American government gets involved in things that they shouldn't but it is not the people that are the problem. Even if the majority of Americans stood up against their government they would just pay some indiscriminate contractor to cause devastation to its own people. You are only looking at something from one side and not knowing the position of anyone else.

ruglifeTX
12-22-2016, 12:49 AM
The issues in this world are bigger than a nationality or a religion. There is a majority that calls the shots of what some of the larger countries get involved in.

ruglifeTX
12-22-2016, 12:51 AM
Instead of propagating more hatred and unrest we have to make a positive change everyday. Talking trash on the internet does nothing. We change minds by example and one person at a time.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:30 AM
That's an interesting U-turn from you, maintaining that this has nothing to do with religion. Just recently you told us how this shows what evil kafirs the Shia are:
You hallucinate that a U-turn has taken place.

You have not understood the posts.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ruglifeTX
I am an American does that mean I am your enemy? I am also an army veteran . I can tell you that most American military members are not on some crusade . They are only trying to escape poverty, pay for an education and feed a family. With an economy that is slowly getting worse and no jobs . It is hard for many young Americans with no education. Especially for the cost of education in the United States. Yes the American government gets involved in things that they shouldn't but it is not the people that are the problem. Even if the majority of Americans stood up against their government they would just pay some indiscriminate contractor to cause devastation to its own people. You are only looking at something from one side and not knowing the position of anyone else.
So people should make excuses for the American soldiers killing people around the world? That's what you're saying? Why, because they're "looking for a way out of poverty, trying to feed a family." Every single gangster in SA uses that same excuse. They break into people's houses, steal everything and shoot them dead. They do it to "escape poverty, and they're trying to feed a family." America doesn't know what is poverty. Compared to Africa, poverty doesn't exist in America. You can't compare the two. If excuses must be made for the American soldiers, then excuses should also be made for all of the rapists, thieves and murderers around the world. A person is driving in a car (SA), and he gets hijacked and killed, and they steal the car, his wallet, his watch, anything else that he has, and if there are children in the car, they get killed and cut up to be sold for "Muti" to witch-doctors in the locations. These guys also do that because they're "trying to escape poverty and trying to feed a family". In an economy that Can't get worse, it's already rock-bottom. Now, if you were to condemn the gangsters who did the act described (i.e. killing everyone in that car, including the children, and stealing the stuff), and you objected, a person can use that very same excuse to you. "You are only looking at something from one side and not knowing the position of anyone else."

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:39 AM
The issues in this world are bigger than a nationality or a religion. There is a majority that calls the shots of what some of the larger countries get involved in.
The reality is that there is a war on Islaam. There is no war on Christianity, or Judaism, or Hinduism, or Buddhism, or atheism, or any other religion. The war is against Islaam. Every country is trying their hardest to eradicate Islaam, and they're starting off by eradicating the signs of Islaam, such as the Hijaab, the veil, the beard, etc.

The "War on Terror" is a blatant lie. They want to wipe out Islaam but they don't want people to think badly of them, so they instead lie and say they're trying to wipe out "terrorism". The terrorism they're referring to is Islaam, nothing else. Yet, people are fooled by their trash talk.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:43 AM
Instead of propagating more hatred and unrest we have to make a positive change everyday. Talking trash on the internet does nothing. We change minds by example and one person at a time.
Give me some examples of the "positive changes" you will make that will stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of Muslims around the world. How about some "positive changes" that will stop what's happening to the Muslims right now in Syria?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:44 AM
Read this:

http://www.kalamullah.com/sentencing-statement.html

Futuwwa
12-22-2016, 10:29 AM
You hallucinate that a U-turn has taken place.

You have not understood the posts.
I know you are but what am I? Stop using hallucinogens, they're absolutely haram.

Born_Believer
12-22-2016, 10:33 AM
5 people have just been prosecuted in Egypt for filming fake Aleppo scenes in constructions.

So be careful what you watch and what you take to be true.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 12:45 PM
what am I?
If even you don't know, how will I know?

ruglifeTX
12-22-2016, 01:24 PM
The reality is that there is a war on Islaam. There is no war on Christianity, or Judaism, or Hinduism, or Buddhism, or atheism, or any other religion. The war is against Islaam. Every country is trying their hardest to eradicate Islaam, and they're starting off by eradicating the signs of Islaam, such as the Hijaab, the veil, the beard, etc.

The "War on Terror" is a blatant lie. They want to wipe out Islaam but they don't want people to think badly of them, so they instead lie and say they're trying to wipe out "terrorism". The terrorism they're referring to is Islaam, nothing else. Yet, people are fooled by their trash talk.
Well I am a Muslim I am an American and yes there is poverty in the United States. I grew up in it. No it is not on the same scale as some people and definitely not on the same level as some countries but it is very much there . Just cause there are rich people in a country doesn't mean there aren't starving people. The United States just white washes it for the masses. The rich would rather hide the problem than fix it . I joined the military when there was no war and got out during it. Trust me when I say no one is fooled by the American governments intent. And unfortunately there are people in the government trying to change that But Are being ignored cause their dollar isn't big enough . It's a business that has made an elite few a lot of money. As for making excuses for soldiers I'm not. They are doing a job they signed on for. I am saying they don't have an agenda or crusade. Every country has a military to defend itself and protect the needs of that country. It's just too bad the American government uses it outside of its intended usage . You try to make excuses for your hatefulness or excuses to belittle others . Instead of building ummah. Allah will not change the condition of a people until they learn to change themselves .

I'm not saying your anger is not justified cause it is. Being a Muslim .. hell a white Muslim while in the military I was called a traitor asked if I was gonna blow people up. Hell I have had my house doors kicked in and my house searched my 4 and 5 year old child put in police custody while I got interrogated by Feds. This was after serving my country and being permanently crippled by it . I know first hand how crappy the American government is. But doI go out and preach a bunch of hate ..... no. I keep trying to better myself and my community so that we can be an example. I still do dawah. I still wear a kufi when I go to the veterans hospital . I take them Qurans for their chapel. I show Islam daily. I show it makes me a good person. No matter what someone does to me or says to me I keep pushing forward . Anger does nothing but produce more anger. Hatred does nothing but produce more hatred. It's not ideals it's proven. Just like fear produces more fear. So we start by taking away the fear.

By spouting a bunch of hatred you fuel the haters on what they say and their agenda. That's all I'm saying.

I have never seen you post one positive thing at all. It's always something talking down about some group or someone specific .

ruglifeTX
12-22-2016, 01:35 PM
Give me some examples of the "positive changes" you will make that will stop the bombing, gassing, imprisonment and torture of Muslims around the world. How about some "positive changes" that will stop what's happening to the Muslims right now in Syria?
What is complaining on the internet doing to change it? Your argument is invalid. I actually do work with multiple groups to help refugees . I can't stop the bombs but I can at least try to help people who are suffering. I live with the horrors of war in my head every day . I know first hand how awful it is and I don't want to see anyone else go through it.

muslim brother
12-22-2016, 02:05 PM
it is very naive to expect anyone to change circumstances beyond their control
to challenge someone to do that is even worse,no one has anything to prove to you or i

as muslims we are taught the first goal is self reformation
then dawah to muslims and non muslims..yes i will use the term non muslim as our ulema in the u.k also do.

positive changes are done by positive communication and positive actions locally
not one of us has the power to change world events.
why do young angry muslims constantly fail to appreciate this simple fact.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 02:12 PM
Well I am a Muslim I am an American and yes there is poverty in the United States. I grew up in it. No it is not on the same scale as some people and definitely not on the same level as some countries but it is very much there . Just cause there are rich people in a country doesn't mean there aren't starving people. The United States just white washes it for the masses. The rich would rather hide the problem than fix it . I joined the military when there was no war and got out during it. Trust me when I say no one is fooled by the American governments intent. And unfortunately there are people in the government trying to change that But Are being ignored cause their dollar isn't big enough . It's a business that has made an elite few a lot of money. As for making excuses for soldiers I'm not. They are doing a job they signed on for. I am saying they don't have an agenda or crusade. Every country has a military to defend itself and protect the needs of that country. It's just too bad the American government uses it outside of its intended usage . You try to make excuses for your hatefulness or excuses to belittle others . Instead of building ummah. Allah will not change the condition of a people until they learn to change themselves .

I'm not saying your anger is not justified cause it is. Being a Muslim .. hell a white Muslim while in the military I was called a traitor asked if I was gonna blow people up. Hell I have had my house doors kicked in and my house searched my 4 and 5 year old child put in police custody while I got interrogated by Feds. This was after serving my country and being permanently crippled by it . I know first hand how crappy the American government is. But doI go out and preach a bunch of hate ..... no. I keep trying to better myself and my community so that we can be an example. I still do dawah. I still wear a kufi when I go to the veterans hospital . I take them Qurans for their chapel. I show Islam daily. I show it makes me a good person. No matter what someone does to me or says to me I keep pushing forward . Anger does nothing but produce more anger. Hatred does nothing but produce more hatred. It's not ideals it's proven. Just like fear produces more fear. So we start by taking away the fear.

By spouting a bunch of hatred you fuel the haters on what they say and their agenda. That's all I'm saying.

I have never seen you post one positive thing at all. It's always something talking down about some group or someone specific .
I understand where you're coming from, and your point of view, and why you say that. You say that the government itself is the true enemy and there are people who can see that and are against it, and that's a fact. But, the thing is, none of that will stop what's happening from happening. There is an intense amount of hatred from people all around the world towards America, Israel, Russia. Things aren't going to get better. They're only going to get worse. The more America refuses to pull back its soldiers and cease its bombing of other countries, the more "lone wolf" attacks will start to increase in America, and many people will die. And why is that? Because in the minds of the people, millions of innocent Muslim children, women, men, have suffered and been killed. How much curses they must've made against America and its allies. Now, there are those people who want revenge for that. Who want America to taste the very same thing which it's been doing to other places. There are people who want America to suffer, to have their men be killed, like how the men of the Muslims get killed, to have their wives become widows, like how the wives of the Muslims become widows, to have their children become orphans, like how the children of the Muslims become orphans. America has brought this upon itself. It will suffer the consequences. Now, they have this clown, Trump, as the new president. His words and his actions are going to make things a million times worse for America. The more he attacks Islaam and clamps down on Muslims, the more bombs will go off, the more attacks will be carried out, the more Americans will die. That is the reality. You are correct: "Complaining on the internet" is not going to change that. Positive thinking won't, either. Positive thinking won't stop the American government, or Israel, or Russia, or Iran, from what they're doing.

This post of mine is just to state the facts. Nothing else. People mustn't be surprised or shocked when things start becoming worse. There's going to be a lot more "candlelight vigils" and "standing in unison with families and loved ones of the deceased", though that's not going to change anything.

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ

"Fasaad (corruption; evil) has appeared on land and on sea because of what the hands of men have earned..." [Soorah ar-Room, 30:41]

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 02:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AHMED PATEL
positive changes are done by positive communication and positive actions locally
What kind of positive actions and positive communications, yaa akhi?

What positive actions and positive communications should the Muslims in Shaam and Iraq be doing, to stop the mass-scale bombing, cities bombed to rubble, countless men, women and children killed, millions upon millions of refugees?

yes i will use the term non muslim as our ulema in the u.k also do
So the `Ulamaa in the UK are more important than Allaah? Even though Allaah Ta`aalaa, Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم, the Sahaabah, the Taabi`een, the Atbaa`-ut-Taabi`een, the entire "Khayr-ul-Quroon" (Golden Age of Islaam) only ever used the term "Kaafir" and never "non-Muslim", we should rather use "non-Muslim" because the Ulamaa of the UK use it?

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 02:27 PM
There are a lot of brothers and sisters here posting positive things, so there needs to be someone to post the negative things also, just to balance everything out, you know? Can't only mention the good things. Someone has to mention the bad things. The "unpleasant" things.

Serinity
12-22-2016, 05:03 PM

To the victims in Syria, the assailant and those who watch it happen without doing anything, are all the same. So those who do not stop the assailants in doing what they are doing, they are no better in the eyes of the oppressed.

When one is Neutral in the face of oppression, one has taken the side of the oppressor.

The only superpower I have is Dua. Which, In shaa' Allah, is enough.

Those who have the power to help in the slightest, should.

So the super powers who has the power to stop Assad, and the killings, all of them, are as guilty as the assailant. Be it Turkey, or Russia. All the same, in the eyes of the victim.

Only those who take actions against the oppressor, are helping the victims. Or helps the victims in escaping or protecting them.

Correct me if I am wrong in anything I said.

Allahu alam.

BeTheChange
12-22-2016, 06:02 PM
Asalmaualykum,

If anyone is interested in donating please let me know.

I can message you a brother's/sister's contact details who are both collecting for the people of Haleb and your donations will reach them directly. Insha Allah.

Jazahka Allah.

aaj
12-22-2016, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Asalmaualykum,

If anyone is interested in donating please let me know.

I can message you a brother's/sister's contact details who are both collecting for the people of Haleb and your donations will reach them directly. Insha Allah.

Jazahka Allah.
:wasalam:

Can you also let us know if it's secure and how will it be sent. We don't want Muslims in the west getting arrested for "funding the terrorists" charges.

muslim brother
12-22-2016, 06:29 PM
https://www.onenationuk.org/appeals/syria-appeal/

already well established,cleared and working there

https://www.youtube.com/user/onenationuk

BeTheChange
12-22-2016, 06:32 PM
A brother called Muhammad Shakiel Shabbir is currently in Syria now.

You can read more about him by visiting:

https://www.ihh.org.tr/en/news/extraordinary-story-of-shabir-from-birmingham-85

The money is used for Emergency Food Aid and you use this as a reference when you are donating.

I have contact details of a brother and a sister who is collecting and they are more than happy to share WhatsApp videos with live updates etc.

OmAbdullah
12-22-2016, 06:52 PM
Butterfly effect..

Very true, jazaak-Allaho khera for sincere advice. Muslims must trust Allah, then Allah will put Muslims' fear in the hearts of the kaafirs and Allah will protect and help the Muslims. Muslims should seek honor from Allah only because honor and disgrace all are in the Hands of Allah only.

OmAbdullah
12-22-2016, 07:23 PM

To the victims in Syria, the assailant and those who watch it happen without doing anything, are all the same. So those who do not stop the assailants in doing what they are doing, they are no better in the eyes of the oppressed.

When one is Neutral in the face of oppression, one has taken the side of the oppressor.

The only superpower I have is Dua. Which, In shaa' Allah, is enough.

Those who have the power to help in the slightest, should.

So the super powers who has the power to stop Assad, and the killings, all of them, are as guilty as the assailant. Be it Turkey, or Russia. All the same, in the eyes of the victim.

Only those who take actions against the oppressor, are helping the victims. Or helps the victims in escaping or protecting them.

Correct me if I am wrong in anything I said.

Allahu alam.

Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Surely, du'aa is the super power because in our du'aa we directly request Allah and Allah is the Absolute Owner of all power. If du'aa is made with some beautiful names of Allah then it may be quickly accepted. This is true in the light of both Al-Qur'aan and the hadeeth. So: when a man was saying continuously: يا ارحم الراحمين [ya Arham-ar-Raahimeen (o the Most Merciful of all those who have mercy)], the Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam said to him: "Ask du'aa, because the Arham-ur Raahimeen is attentive towards you". There are many ahaadeeth which advise us to ask du'aa with "ya Hayyu ya Qayyoom birahmatika asta-gheece". Similarly, we are encouraged to ask du'aa with other good names of Allah.

In the light of the above, I suggest that you all should make du'aa for all Muslims in trouble with all of the beautiful names of Allah. You can read all of them in less than 5 minutes.

anatolian
12-22-2016, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Muslims should seek honor from Allah only because honor and disgrace all are in the Hands of Allah only.
Good point. Thanks

Serinity
12-22-2016, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nbegam
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Surely, du'aa is the super power because in our du'aa we directly request Allah and Allah is the Absolute Owner of all power. If du'aa is made with some beautiful names of Allah then it may be quickly accepted. This is true in the light of both Al-Qur'aan and the hadeeth. So: when a man was saying continuously: يا ارحم الراحمين [ya Arham-ar-Raahimeen (o the Most Merciful of all those who have mercy)], the Prophet salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam said to him: "Ask du'aa, because the Arham-ur Raahimeen is attentive towards you". There are many ahaadeeth which advise us to ask du'aa with "ya Hayyu ya Qayyoom birahmatika asta-gheece". Similarly, we are encouraged to ask du'aa with other good names of Allah.

In the light of the above, I suggest that you all should make du'aa for all Muslims in trouble with all of the beautiful names of Allah. You can read all of them in less than 5 minutes.
True, Dua is the super power we need. To rely on Allah, NO one else, to pray, and trust Allah, to be aware of Allah. To have Imaan, is a super power in and of itself. a Muslim has a super power, to ask Allah for help, to communicate with Allah.

We should all make dua to Allah, alone. Cause only Allah can answer our duas. Secondly, I think being an idealist + a realist, a combination of the two.

To only say the good, and cover the bad news, is a sign of injustice and oppression, right?

Correct me if I am wrong, but, there is no ideal world in this Dunyah. There are bad people, good people, etc. To think of all people as good, and to stretch out one's hand towards the oppressor, while they cut your artery, is kind of dumb, right?

What I am saying is, be merciful, however, if being merciful means shading and ignoring the suffering of the oppressed and smilling and being good to the oppressors, then that is just being ignorant. And in fact, one is not merciful....

I.e. if being "merciful" conflicts with Justice, is that really Mercy then?

I am all for thinking good of people, however, is it really mercy to stretch out your hands to the oppressors, while they burn your house. It is like trying to be kind to a murderer in your house.

So could it be that, in certain situations, being kind to oppressors, is in fact, a form of oppression in and of itself?

I think like this - to be merciful to the oppressors that kill your people - is dumb and pathetic. To do so, is a kind of oppression towards the oppressed themselves. Right?

In short, being kind to oppressors, is Injustice and oppression towards the oppressed. Justice would be to end their oppression by killing them, if they do not stop. which in Assad's cause, I don't see happening.

Showing the good and never the bad, is oppression, too.

Allahu alam.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 08:56 PM
True, Dua is the super power we need. To rely on Allah, NO one else, to pray, and trust Allah, to be aware of Allah. To have Imaan, is a super power in and of itself. a Muslim has a super power, to ask Allah for help, to communicate with Allah.

We should all make dua to Allah, alone. Cause only Allah can answer our duas. Secondly, I think being an idealist + a realist, a combination of the two.

To only say the good, and cover the bad news, is a sign of injustice and oppression, right?

Correct me if I am wrong, but, there is no ideal world in this Dunyah. There are bad people, good people, etc. To think of all people as good, and to stretch out one's hand towards the oppressor, while they cut your artery, is kind of dumb, right?

What I am saying is, be merciful, however, if being merciful means shading and ignoring the suffering of the oppressed and smilling and being good to the oppressors, then that is just being ignorant. And in fact, one is not merciful....

I am all for thinking good of people, however, is it really mercy to stretch out your hands to the oppressors, while they burn your house. It is like trying to be kind to a murderer in your house.

So could it be that, in certain situations, being kind to oppressors, is in fact, a form of oppression in and of itself?

I think like this - to be merciful to the oppressors that kill your people - is dumb and pathetic. To do so, is a kind of oppression towards the oppressed themselves. Right?

In short, being kind to oppressors, is Injustice and oppression towards the oppressed. Justice would be to end their oppression by killing them, if they do not stop. which in Assad's cause, I don't see happening.

Allahu alam.
Absolutely true.

OmAbdullah
12-22-2016, 09:08 PM
it is very naive to expect anyone to change circumstances beyond their control
to challenge someone to do that is even worse,no one has anything to prove to you or i

as muslims we are taught the first goal is self reformation
then dawah to muslims and non muslims..yes i will use the term non muslim as our ulema in the u.k also do.

not one of us has the power to change world events.
why do young angry muslims constantly fail to appreciate this simple fact.

You want that facts and truth should not be declared. But truth is truth no matter how much it is bitter.

Pesonal reformation and da'wa????????

There are very big da'wa groups in the present world. They have been working for ages but their da'wa doesn't cross personal reforms like some say that you should eat with three fingers and others say that you should eat with all of the five fingers. If we go and say something important they will stop us like you.

I remind: The Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam was an example for us. Did he teach us only adaab of eating and entering and exiting bathroom, (enter bathroom with left foot and exit with the right foot)? Is that all Islam? No! No! Not at all!

The Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam, in only 23 years, changed the whole Arabia from idolatry to the worship and obedience of Allah Azza wa Jall. He acted according to the circumstances. So He did what was needed. He trusted Allah and acted bravely. He didn't teach us cowardice. In short period of 23 years, He gave the message of Islam in Makkah then migrated to Madinah as it was essential. Then He made a small Islamic State and started implementing the Laws and Commands of Allah as they were sent down. If some idolaters /kaafirs tried to attack them, He and His followers responded bravely and taught them a good lesson. If an expedition was needed He went on the expedition like that of Tabok. He didn't let an innocent Muslim be killed. In Makkah (before hijrah) he had to be patient. But in Madinah He was allowed to fight and respond, so He did. At the occasion of Hudebiah, they were going for umrah and thus they had the animals of sacrifice but no weapons because they were not going for fighting. The idolaters stopped them at Hudebiah. Then discussion started between them that they should be allowed to go in peace and make umrah. Uthmaan RAa was sent to Makkah for this purpose. A false news came that the idolaters killed Uthmaan rAa. At that news all of the companions stood up and did bait with the Prophet Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam for going to fight to take the revenge of Uthmaan rAa. Although they were empty handed but they trusted Allah. Later the news proved to be false and Uthmaan rAa returned safely so no fighting was done BUT Allah liked their standing with Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam to fight for Uthmaan rAa and sent down the verse 10 of surah Al-Fat'h. The English translation is:

10. Verily, those who give Bai'a (pledge) to you (O Muhammad SAW) they are giving Bai'a (pledge) to Allah. The Hand of Allah is over their hands. Then whosoever breaks his pledge, breaks only to his own harm, and whosoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allah, He will bestow on him a great reward.

************************************************** ************************************************

So now compare the present chiefs and da'ees (those who preach only to reform our selves) with the way
of Muhammad salla Allaho alaihi wa sallam!!!!!

I will call those people "non-Muslims" who are just and behave innocently to the Muslims. The example is the numerous non-Muslims in the Non-Muslim countries who are protesting against the killers and want the innocent Muslims be saved. Allah also ordered us in the Holy Quraan not to fight against them. Rather we are ordered to be just and fair to them. But those who know Islam very well and not only they rejected the Faith of Islam but also they proved to be the deadly enemies of Islam and Muslims and are fighting hard to wipe out the Noor (Light) of Islam. They are surely kaafir killers!!!

Your duty is to stop the kaafirs from giving "terrorist" name to Islam and Muslims if u have any love for Islam and Muslims.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:09 PM
`Allaamah Abu'l Faraj ibn al-Jawzi رحمة الله عليه writes in his "Manaaqib al-Imaam Ahmad", narrating an event that took place during the time of the Abbasid Dynasty, when the rulers were enforcing the belief that the Qur'aan is created and Imaam Ahmad ibn Hanbal رحمة الله عليه spoke out against them, and so he was put in jail:

قال أبو بكر المروذى: لما سجن أحمد بن حنبل, جاء السجان, فقال له: يا أبا عبد الله, الحديث الذى روى فى الظلمة وأعوانهم صحيح؟ قال: نعم, قال السجان: فأنا من أعوان الظلمة؟ قال أحمد: فأعوان الظلمة من يأخذ شعرك, ويغسل ثوبك, ويصلح طعامك, ويبيع ويشترى منك, فأما أنت فمن أنفسهم

"Abu Bakr al-Marwadhi reports: When Ahmad ibn Hanbal was imprisoned, one of the prison guards came to him and asked, "O Abaa `Abdillaah! The Hadeeth regarding those who aid the oppressors; is it Saheeh (authentic)?" He said: "Yes." The prison guard asked: "So I am one of those who aid the oppressors?" He said: "The ones who aid the oppressors are those who comb your hair, wash your clothes, prepare your food, and buy and sell from you. As for you, you are one of the oppressors themselves." [Manaaqib al-Imaam Ahmad, v.1, p.431]

Serinity
12-22-2016, 09:24 PM
Afaik, there has never been someone who has changed society for better, without opposition. I am not saying to cause chaos, nope. Rather, to do what one can.

The Prophet :saw: faced opposition, expulsion from Mecca, for spreading the Truth. What does that teach us? To never fear the people, but fear Allah, and do what one must.

We should help the Syrians as much as we can, however we can. Financially, dua, etc.

Allahu alam.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 09:31 PM
There was an objection earlier that I'm always writing negative things, about people, etc. so I would just like to respond to that quickly, In Shaa Allaah:

Shaykh-ul-Islaam ibn Taymiyyah رحمة الله عليه said:

“It was said to Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal, a man fasts, performs Salaah and stays in I`tikaaf at the Masjid; is that more beloved to you or if he speaks against the people of Bid`ah (innovation)?”

He said: if he fasts, performs Salaah and stays in I`tikaaf he benefits only himself, but if he speaks against the people of Bid`ah, that benefits all the Muslims, so that is better.” [Majmoo` al-Fataawaa]

Serinity
12-22-2016, 09:38 PM
There was an objection earlier that I'm always writing negative things, about people, etc. so I would just like to respond to that quickly, In Shaa Allaah:

Shaykh-ul-Islaam ibn Taymiyyah رحمة الله عليه said:

“It was said to Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal, a man fasts, performs Salaah and stays in I`tikaaf at the Masjid; is that more beloved to you or if he speaks against the people of Bid`ah (innovation)?”

He said: if he fasts, performs Salaah and stays in I`tikaaf he benefits only himself, but if he speaks against the people of Bid`ah, that benefits all the Muslims, so that is better.” [Majmoo` al-Fataawaa]
This reminds me. It is better for a Muslim to go out and speak the Truth and speak against the people of Bid'aah, kufr, etc. Than to isolate onself in constant worship of Allah SWT, alone.

The Prophet :saws: didn't just pray and fast, etc. But changed society through actions. So:

Praying, and spreading Islam > Praying all day, only caring about oneself.

There is more blessing in being active in the community while also praying rather than just praying and doing nothing. Reminds me of a narration (from a relative) where Allah commanded the destruction of a village/nation.

The Angels AS went to the nation to destroy it, but saw a pious man worshipping Allah, always, all day. None else. Yet when the Angels AS came and said to Allah, that there is someone praying, Allah commanded to start the destruction with that man.

I.e. in short, Allah commanded the destruction of nation, and to start with the pious man, because he never talked to the people or invited them to truth, or tried to save them.

Allahu alam.

hisnameiszzz
12-22-2016, 09:44 PM
The fizz in my community seems to have gone now. Folk were a bit worked up when it got really bad last week but it's business as normal now. Personally, I think it's shameful. I can't go and look into their houses and minds, for all I know, they may be praying loads and stuff.

Last time there was the onslaught in Gaza, people went into overdrive, there were posters/t-shirts/car stickers/rallies/meetings/long duas after prayers etc condemning what was happening but for the poor folk of Alleppo, it's almost like no one seems to care!

I normally go to Maghrib prayer early to sit and pray some tasbeehs and listen to the old people's chat. They were saying "oh well, $hit happens" to what was going on in Alleppo. I mean, hello!

I wish there was more I could do myself other than praying and donating money and writing emails and letters to the local MP!

Please keep praying.

OmAbdullah
12-22-2016, 09:44 PM

Allahu alam.

You are right, jazaak-Allaho khera.

Born_Believer
12-23-2016, 04:25 PM
How has this gone from being a discussion on Aleppo to becoming a dissing match between posters?

ruglifeTX
12-23-2016, 11:32 PM
I understand where you're coming from, and your point of view, and why you say that. You say that the government itself is the true enemy and there are people who can see that and are against it, and that's a fact. But, the thing is, none of that will stop what's happening from happening. There is an intense amount of hatred from people all around the world towards America, Israel, Russia. Things aren't going to get better. They're only going to get worse. The more America refuses to pull back its soldiers and cease its bombing of other countries, the more "lone wolf" attacks will start to increase in America, and many people will die. And why is that? Because in the minds of the people, millions of innocent Muslim children, women, men, have suffered and been killed. How much curses they must've made against America and its allies. Now, there are those people who want revenge for that. Who want America to taste the very same thing which it's been doing to other places. There are people who want America to suffer, to have their men be killed, like how the men of the Muslims get killed, to have their wives become widows, like how the wives of the Muslims become widows, to have their children become orphans, like how the children of the Muslims become orphans. America has brought this upon itself. It will suffer the consequences. Now, they have this clown, Trump, as the new president. His words and his actions are going to make things a million times worse for America. The more he attacks Islaam and clamps down on Muslims, the more bombs will go off, the more attacks will be carried out, the more Americans will die. That is the reality. You are correct: "Complaining on the internet" is not going to change that. Positive thinking won't, either. Positive thinking won't stop the American government, or Israel, or Russia, or Iran, from what they're doing.

This post of mine is just to state the facts. Nothing else. People mustn't be surprised or shocked when things start becoming worse. There's going to be a lot more "candlelight vigils" and "standing in unison with families and loved ones of the deceased", though that's not going to change anything.

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

ظَهَرَ الْفَسَادُ فِي الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ بِمَا كَسَبَتْ أَيْدِي النَّاسِ

"Fasaad (corruption; evil) has appeared on land and on sea because of what the hands of men have earned..." [Soorah ar-Room, 30:41]
I completely understand where you are coming from and like I respect your point of view even if I feel differently.

Futuwwa
12-26-2016, 05:02 PM

Every country? Funny that. If the major Western powers had had their way, there would have been no massacre in Aleppo now. Those Western powers have worked to bring about the downfall of Assad for years now, and supported the Syrian opposition to that effect. No, there is no universal war on Islam, just a lot of different powers with different agendas that sometimes make them oppress Muslims and sometimes makes them stand with Muslims.

"The world hates us for who we are and is out to get us!" is not only an imbecilic understanding of the world, but also the first line in every rationale for committing atrocities.

piXie
12-26-2016, 05:26 PM
Every country? Funny that. If the major Western powers had had their way, there would have been no massacre in Aleppo now. Those Western powers have worked to bring about the downfall of Assad for years now, and supported the Syrian opposition to that effect. No, there is no universal war on Islam, just a lot of different powers with different agendas that sometimes make them oppress Muslims and sometimes makes them stand with Muslims.

"The world hates us for who we are and is out to get us!" is not only an imbecilic understanding of the world, but also the first line in every rationale for committing atrocities.
:sl:

This is a misunderstanding brother.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-26-2016, 06:57 PM

I don't think you've been reading the news.

Is there any country where Muslims don't get attacked? Happens regularly in America, in the UK, in France, in Germany. It's even started to happen here in SA where it never used to happen in the past.

Either you haven't been reading the news, or you don't know what I mean when I say every country is trying to eradicate Islaam. If they even say, "Muslim women mustn't wear the veil," they are trying to eradicate Islaam. They are not stupid enough to try and eradicate the entire Deen all at once. They start off with one piece at a time. When they've started with that first piece, they've started the process of "eradicating Islaam".

fromelsewhere
12-26-2016, 08:49 PM
My perspective is that most countries nowadays engage in "realpolitik", that is, they base their politics and diplomacy mainly on practical rather than moral or ideological considerations. This is usually not a bad idea because it is not always obvious to know who has the moral high grounds (if anyone) and who doesn't. Also, using a practical rather than an ideological approach to politics often means staying out of wars, realizing that even if a war sounds like it's justified, practically-speaking, it might come at great costs for the county and accomplish little in the end. But, of course, it all depends on the circumstances... there are some cases where not acting is not pardonable because the 'acts' can make a big difference for the better.

In the case of the conflict in Syria, I'm not sure that the Western powers should have or could have changed the outcome by much. They could have conducted more airstrikes, sent more equipment, but it may have just resulted in a greater loss of life and blood bath, and not much accomplishment in the end. I think we have already witnessed many clumsy and failed attempts by Western powers to try and get involved in Middle Eastern conflicts only to cause more harm and make the situation worse than it was (I don't need to give examples, do I?).

You need to understand that the Assad's regime and his allies had much to lose in this war, so they were fully invested in winning it. Losing Syria would have been an intolerable blow to Iran and its proxies, so they were extremely heavy-handed in this conflict. The ones who could have made a bigger difference (especially early on), in my opinion, are the neighbouring Arab countries. They understand the conflict much better and know which groups to support and which groups are going to cause mayhem and should not be encouraged or funded. They have a better idea of what's going on on the grounds (that is, they have more reliable contacts). If they would have supported the rebels more wisely and with actions rather than just words, the outcomes could have been different. But no, the neighbouring Arab countries had an attitude of crying out to the Western powers (as they often do), in the hopes that the Western powers would get involved and do some of the dirty work to put an end to the conflict. But the Western powers decided not to get involved too much.

There is a good saying that goes like this: "If you want something done right, do it yourself."

EDIT: Just to clarify my position in case it gets misinterpreted (after all, this is the internet): negotiating and trying to maintain the peace should always be priority #1 and is always the best action to take if it is at all possible. Many rebel groups did not even want to sit down and attempt to negotiate with Assad because they considered that anything short of Assad's regime falling was unacceptable to them. Perhaps Assad would have been less likely to hold on to power so strenuously if he knew that his fall would not lead to severe hardship for the Alawites and his other supporters. This is just speculation on my part. Who knows?

Futuwwa
12-26-2016, 11:55 PM

Is there any country where Muslims don't get attacked? Happens regularly in America, in the UK, in France, in Germany. It's even started to happen here in SA where it never used to happen in the past.
A bunch of attacks by random people isn't government policy, let alone a universal war on Islam by everyone else.

Either you haven't been reading the news, or you don't know what I mean when I say every country is trying to eradicate Islaam. If they even say, "Muslim women mustn't wear the veil," they are trying to eradicate Islaam. They are not stupid enough to try and eradicate the entire Deen all at once. They start off with one piece at a time. When they've started with that first piece, they've started the process of "eradicating Islaam".
A completely arbitrary and unsubstantiated extrapolation. Unless to you, "eradicating Islam" is broad enough to contain everything remotely related, such as friendly atheists hoping for religion to go away, in which case your definition is self-serving to the extent of being meaningless.

Also, I notice you moved the goalposts and didn't even try to account for the discrepancy that I pointed out.

Delete.
12-27-2016, 12:03 AM

Futuwwa
12-27-2016, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ___
Wow. Seems like every thread I read right now, there are people justifying the actions of the kuffar and giving explanations on their behalf.. but won't even dare make excuses for their own Muslim brothers.. and sisters. May Allah forgive us.
Sister, you do realize that statements like this are 100% rant and 0% actual argument, right?

Delete.
12-27-2016, 03:35 AM

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-27-2016, 10:55 AM
Sister, you do realize that statements like this are 100% rant and 0% actual argument, right?
The sister is speaking the truth. She is 100% correct. It's not a "rant", or an argument for that matter; it's just stating a fact.

hisnameiszzz
12-27-2016, 07:10 PM
Every country? Funny that. If the major Western powers had had their way, there would have been no massacre in Aleppo now. Those Western powers have worked to bring about the downfall of Assad for years now, and supported the Syrian opposition to that effect. No, there is no universal war on Islam, just a lot of different powers with different agendas that sometimes make them oppress Muslims and sometimes makes them stand with Muslims."
I struggle a bit with this. If the Western powers really wanted to get rid of Asda, they would have got him by now.

They wanted Ben Laden, they got him. They wanted Hossain, they got him. They wanted Gandafi, they got him. If they really really really wanted Asda, he would have gone by now.

Asda seems to get away with murder and is allowed to do what he wants.

I wouldn't be surprised if the West, Russia, Asda, Iran et all are all in this together and just make out they hate each other. With the media controlled by them and people being like sheep, they can get them to believe whatever they want. They scare people by saying "this country could drop a nuclear bomb" etc and have been saying that for years to scare people but it still hasn't happened yet has it?

Those are my thoughts and I am probably completely wrong but that's what I believe.

Futuwwa
12-27-2016, 08:31 PM
The sister is speaking the truth. She is 100% correct. It's not a "rant", or an argument for that matter; it's just stating a fact.
It's an opinion, not a fact. That you think your opinions are simple statements of fact does not speak well of your intellectual prowess.

Futuwwa
12-27-2016, 08:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
I struggle a bit with this. If the Western powers really wanted to get rid of Asda, they would have got him by now.

They wanted Ben Laden, they got him. They wanted Hossain, they got him. They wanted Gandafi, they got him. If they really really really wanted Asda, he would have gone by now.

Asda seems to get away with murder and is allowed to do what he wants.
True, if it had been an utmost priority, they could have committed massive force to bring him down. They didn't commit enough. That just means they underestimated what it would take to bring him down. If they hadn't cared, they wouldn't have spent any financial and political capital on that objective in the first place.

Wanting and not wanting is not an either-or, there are degrees of wanting it, weighed against the effort needed to bring about the outcome you want. You have done this too, started doing something and then given up when it has turned out the effort needed was so high that it wasn't worth it.

Born_Believer
12-28-2016, 04:13 PM
Of course the west, or namely the US wants to get rid of Assad. Hillary sent multiple emails to Obama and other members of their government to tackle Assad and thus (in her own words) "maintain the nuclear monopoly of Israel in the middle east". For the US and its allies, they have to destabilise Iran and countries that may in some form receive support from Iran, to maintain this monopoly.

The problem that has arisen in Syria is that Russia walked in, backed Assad and has put an absolute beating on these American funded "Islamist" groups such as ISIS and the others that have simply been labeled as rebels by the western media. So the whole plan has gone awry with Assad/Russia gaining ground everywhere and the latest US creations getting destroyed step by step. Although the western media will keep pushing this ISIS propaganda with terror attacks across Europe until there is a full fledged all out attack in a last ditch effort to stop Assad/Russia.

All the while it is the everyday Syrian citizen that is being killed.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-28-2016, 05:26 PM
Muslims in SA have collected R9,655,000.00 for Syria so far.

OmAbdullah
12-28-2016, 10:02 PM

You are very right. May Allah bless you for speaking the truth. May Allah give you great success in spreading the truth. Aameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.