/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did i approach wrong socially

ak0016
12-13-2016, 12:55 AM
I was praying in school and the teacher said what are you doing i said something important she said are tou praying i said yes and then i said im sorry she says its ok. I am mad at myself for saying im sorry, i feel like i disresepected Islam by saying im sorry

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
12-13-2016, 01:12 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
I was praying in school and the teacher said what are you doing i said something important she said are tou praying i said yes and then i said im sorry she says its ok. I am mad at myself for saying im sorry, i feel like i disresepected Islam by saying im sorry
Brother, welcome to IB! And may I just say that I'm so glad that as a young person you're praying even in school - you have no idea how happy I feel to hear this coming from the hands of a young person. Many youth today do not realize the value of praying, and it seems you do because you said you were doing something important to your teacher when she asked you. And I am grateful to Allah that you realize the importance of prayer, and I also think you should honestly thank Allah for this beautiful blessing.

Secondly, brother, you showed good manners. From your post, I didn't feel at all that you disrespected Islam or even intended to disrespect Islam. I think you said sorry because you didn't know what else to say, and it shows your good intention that you said you're sorry because I think you felt awkward that you didn't perhaps inform her from the beginning what you were trying to accomplish with your movements. I think it's frankly a sign of good manners that the first thing that you thought to say in such a situation is "sorry" even though of course you did nothing for which you needed to apologize. So, brother, relax. And please keep up your prayers!

:)

Best Wishes,

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.