/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could use a favor for a project

astu
12-13-2016, 10:40 AM
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am an American who needs to interview a person from a major religion for a college assignment. I've always found Islam fascinating, so I did some searching and found this forum.
I would prefer to just have a conversation over Skype, but if that isn't possible, I could just type the questions out. I'd like to talk to you for a while to like to learn about you and how you became a follower of Islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Born_Believer
12-13-2016, 03:15 PM
I wouldnt mind helping you but youd have to wait till thursday night the earliest or Friday which is best. I guess it all depends on your deadline

ruglifeTX
12-17-2016, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by astu
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am an American who needs to interview a person from a major religion for a college assignment. I've always found Islam fascinating, so I did some searching and found this forum.
I would prefer to just have a conversation over Skype, but if that isn't possible, I could just type the questions out. I'd like to talk to you for a while to like to learn about you and how you became a follower of Islam.
I wouldn't mind doing it as well. I'm in the US as well

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.