/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My question is why do so many Western People fear Muslims and Islam than ?

truthseeker63
12-14-2016, 08:35 AM
Salam I have a question if you don't mind do you believe or think Europe or least Western Europe will become Majority Muslim or Islamic in 50 or 40 or 100 years or whenever I have heard some People say this like Mark Steyn he was asked in this interview I think the reporter was Danish he asked him what about the data that says Muslims in Denmark are have less Children now because when Immigrants first come to a Nation the first Gerneration maybe more generations has a higher fertility rate I read in certain Muslim Nations the fertility rates have declined I think I have read that as Women become more educated in a Society more Middle Class they tend to have less Children than Poorer Women since educated Women tend to focus on having a career I was not alive in the 1950's 1960's and 1970's but it seems the Muslim World was more Secular therefor my question is why do so many Western People fear Muslims and Islam than ?

Fertility rate of Emirati women drops
Rates expected to drop further in upcoming years due to social and personal factors affecting the new generations

http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/society...rops-1.1709374

Muslim Fertility Rates Dropping Faster than Western Fertility Rates
What's "astonishing," says Eberstadt is that in the Arab world this move away from marriage "is by many measures already as far along as was Europe's in the 1980s

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/17...iel-greenfield

Muslim Fertility Is Declining & Religion Has Nothing to Do With it
https://www.thequint.com/opinion/201...fertility-rate

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-14-2016, 09:12 AM
It seems that people aren´t free from racist thoughts anywhere. It´s easy to think like "we against them". The target of the racism changes during the history. If we think Europe before target of the racism were Jews and also Gypsies because their religion, life style or what they looked like were other than the majority of Europeans. In some countries might have some ethnic minorities whose looked different and people felt they don´t belongs to "us". In my country kind of minority has been a long time the Sami people (they still claim they are target of cultural racism).

Scimitar
12-14-2016, 05:39 PM
it's just ignorance.

Scimi

Eric H
12-14-2016, 06:25 PM
Greetings and peace be with you truthseeker63;

I don't think we have anything to fear at all from Muslims or Islam. However, I believe Islam, like Christianity, should fear all the temptations in this world, it seems very easy to drift away from our faith, and live the glamorous world seen by advertisers.

In the spirit of trusting in our God.

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Akeyi
01-01-2017, 12:16 PM
SECULARISM IS JUST TEMPORARY

SINCE THE FIRST TIME TIME OF PROPHET ADAM THERE WERE KUFR AND MUSLIMS

THERE IS NO OTHER

WHEN THERE IS OTTOMAN EMPIRE THEY TRIED TO BE LIKE US

WHEN OTTOMAN EMPIRE COLLAPSED WE TRIED TO BE LIKE THEM BUT BECAUSE OF THEY NO LONGER HAVE SOMEONE TO BE LIKE THEY TRIED TO BE LIKE ANIMALS SO BUT NOW WE WILL HAVE STARK IN VERY SHORT TIME THEN THEY WILL BEGIN TO BE LIKE US THEN WE WILL LOSE AGAIN THEN THERE WILL BE DOOMS DAY .

NATÜRLİCH I KANN NOT KNOW WHEN WILL BE DOOMS DAY BUT IT IS CLEAR THERE WILL BE DOOMS DAY SO IT IS SAFE TO SAY THERE WILL BE DOOMS DAY

BEWEIS THAT THEY WANTED TO BE LIKE US EVEN WHEN WERE NOT VERY STARK

OTTOMAN EMPIRE'S WOMAN'S DID NOT WEAR BLACK THINGS JUST TO NOT TO BE LIKE CHRISTIANS. UNTIL MITTEL TIMES OF OTTOMAN EMPIRE

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.