/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to Islam

phunkadelicfu
12-16-2016, 01:02 AM
Hello my name is Fayth,
I just have tons of questions
About Islam. And I would like to make some friends, and meet some new people, on here. I have recently moved to a new city about 700miles away from my family and I have been having a rough time meeting people and adapting. I have also been struggling with my faith(Christianity) and I'm opening to learning more about Islam.
Please feel free to message me and I do have WhatsApp.
I look forward to meeting ya'll. And growing spiritually.
-Thanks .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
12-16-2016, 01:31 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Hi, sister Fayth! Sis, please feel free to ask any questions about Islam that you may have of us; I'm glad to have you on this board! And you're welcome to our IB community here! If there's anything specifics or personal about which you would wish to talk, feel free to also Private Message (PM) me, though that may take some time for you to do as the option to PM are available to members with 25 posts or more. Well, sis, InshaAllah (God-willing) you've come to the right place if you want to grow spiritually; we wish you success.

:)

Sincere Regards & Best Wishes,

format_quote Originally Posted by phunkadelicfu
Hello my name is Fayth,
About Islam. And I would like to make some friends, and meet some new people, on here. I have recently moved to a new city about 700miles away from my family and I have been having a rough time meeting people and adapting. I have also been struggling with my faith(Christianity) and I'm opening to learning more about Islam.
-Thanks .

phunkadelicfu
12-16-2016, 01:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Hi, sister Fayth! Sis, please feel free to ask any questions about Islam that you may have of us; I'm glad to have you on this board! And you're welcome to our IB community here! If there's anything specifics or personal about which you would wish to talk, feel free to also Private Message (PM) me, though that may take some time for you to do as the option to PM are available to members with 25 posts or more. Well, sis, InshaAllah (God-willing) you've come to the right place if you want to grow spiritually; we wish you success.

:)

Sincere Regards & Best Wishes,
Thank you! I hope to learn a lot and grow from this forum.

eesa the kiwi
12-16-2016, 01:51 AM
Hello my name is Fayth,
-Thanks .

Welcome, inshaAllah (God willing) your stay here will be beneficial

Basically the message of Islam is the same of allthe prophets, that none but the creator alone should be worshiped

This basic message of the oneness of God was conveyed by every prophet but mankind tends to deviate

I reccomend having a look at this site www.islamreligion.com as it is a good resource for you to learn a little bit about islam and they also have a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cherub786
12-16-2016, 01:54 AM
Salam Alaikum and welcome to Islam
Sure, you can ask me some of your questions if you want.

Almas s
12-16-2016, 04:51 AM
Assalam walaikum fayth u can ask any question's feel free to ask and we r all there for you inshallah

greenhill
12-16-2016, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forum and to islam.

Feel free to ask and do browse the archives.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

drac16
12-16-2016, 09:49 PM
Peace be with you, Fayth. Thanks for coming to our forum. :D

muslim brother
12-17-2016, 11:14 AM
:wa:

Finding MEMO
02-08-2017, 02:26 AM
Hello my name is Fayth,
-Thanks .
Assalamu Alaikum Sister

Welcome & thank you for giving us the opportunity to maybe help further your understanding of Islam In Shaa Allah (God Willing)

manofIslam
02-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Assalamu Alaikum,

My name is Abdullah and I'm new to Islam; I converted to Islam on the 23rd of July, 2014.

azc
02-10-2017, 02:43 AM
:wa: Welcome to islamicboard family. You are our brother in Islam

manofIslam
02-10-2017, 03:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:wa: Welcome to islamicboard family. You are our brother in Islam
Jazaka Allah khair, dear brother!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.