/* */

PDA

View Full Version : KGB Russian Spies on Facebook

AhmedGassama
12-16-2016, 07:29 PM
Assalamu alaykom

I recieved this message to my Facebook page two days ago

"This is not my account and I am just borrowing it. Who are you? This... is a Russian officer of the KGB and this facebook account is not mine, I am using a device to use someone's PC without them knowing it regardless of whether they are using it or not and any attempt to trace me back to Russia will end up in an innocent American family's ISP PC address."

I still Wonder if this is true or not because the KGB were already demolished after the URSS.
Do you have any idea from who can this message come from ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-16-2016, 07:37 PM
LOL.

Sounds like a facebook game,

Enjoy.

Scimi

BeTheChange
12-16-2016, 07:42 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

The message doesn’t even tell you what the purpose of getting in touch with you is and why go into such great detail about who you are and how you ‘hacked’ into an account and if you were to trace you won’t be able to etc.

Ignore the message – just time wasters.

sister herb
12-16-2016, 07:45 PM
Sounds like some "wanna-be-secret-agent" who doesn´t know that the USSR doesn´t exit any more. You better answer that you are actually Abraham Lincoln, the president of the USA. He might not be aware that this guy too doesn´t exit anymore...

:shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhmedGassama
12-16-2016, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Ignore the message – just time wasters.
Thanks for the advice.

Scimitar
12-16-2016, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Sounds like some "wanna-be-secret-agent" who doesn´t know that the USSR doesn´t exit any more. You better answer that you are actually Abraham Lincoln, the president of the USA. He might not be aware that this guy too doesn´t exit anymore...

:shade:
Haha,

I was thinking, King of Siam :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.