/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confusion???... !!!

MuhammadSajidHA
12-17-2016, 03:54 AM
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM WA RAHMATULLAHI WA BARAKATUH

A lot of times I find myself in a mental fight..... CONFUSION. Two logic just fighting over each other.... I just want to know how to get rid of this kind of situation. I mean confusion... what did my prophet Muhammad(Sallallahu A'laihi Wa Sallam) used to do to get rid of confusion??, Please

[emoji1] JAJAKALLAHU KHAIRE[emoji1]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-17-2016, 05:42 AM
I cannot answer for the prophet but if you post your opposing logic here perhaps we could help?

:peace:

MuhammadSajidHA
12-17-2016, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I cannot answer for the prophet but if you post your opposing logic here perhaps we could help?

thanks one confusion that I most of the time fall into when there is school test going on..... I should pray salah first or study for my test.... both of them are farz for me praying and studying....

greenhill
12-17-2016, 08:58 AM
That is fairly simple (I think)...

I would pray first and dua for Allah to make it easier for you to understand … That would take less than 5 minutes, maybe 10 minutes. Then you study (as that could take you a lot longer)… and in syaa Allah, you will have Allah's blessings before you even start to study..

Allah first, then worldly things..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Delete.
12-18-2016, 02:06 AM
Wa alaykum a'salam. Seek refuge in Allah from shaytan. Then ask yourself which of the situations will be the most pleasing to Allah. And then take your decision and put your trust in Allah.

Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.