/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mothers love?

Nk01
12-18-2016, 01:20 AM
Salaam,

Hope your all doing well InshaAllah.

My mother brought her niece over from pakistan, she was married to my brother. But has refused to leave the country as she wants a British citizen. My brother has left the house and doesn't want nothing to do with her and is forced to get her a stay.

no one is getting along with her as she's causing a lot of problems in the house. She lies so much and is melodramatic to the extent where my mother believes her every word to be true.

We are three sisters and have spoken against her to my mother and she's not willing to accept any faults in this girl, even my father is not very fond of her. Messages were recovered from her phone where she was talking very harshly about us sisters, my mother who supports her. When she's confronted with her actions she cries and makes herself look innocent.

It's becoming unbearable as she has caused a drift between my parents and our mother with us isn't the same. The other day it got too much and told mum to send her back to her parents, she refused and in anger I told her how shameful her parents are and how much I hate them and their daughter.

Usually I regret what I say in anger, first time ever, I didn't regret it at all. my mother got teary and disowned me there and then. I haven't spoken to her for nearly a week and saw her yesterday and she's still angry with me.

I know in Islam it says you shouldn't hurt your mothers feeling as jannah lies beneath her feet but what to do when your guiding your mother from what she's doing is wrong by tearing her family apart for her niece? My mother is mesmerised by this girl to the extent she's not willing to accept her downfalls which is apparent to everybody!!

Every time I sit in istikhara and make dua, my mother's niece kicks up a big fight or does a drama which predicts her true nature but then I have a mother whose not willing to accept. I pray to Allah to guide my heart and not fill my heart with hatred but every time I come across that girl I feel so angry! I just can't help but stay away from her.

In this situation, Allah knows how upset we all are and how our family is being torn by one girl. She's got my mum where she wants her; as she knows our mother is our weakness and will get her way by her.

Is this usual for a mother to push her kids aside where she's hurting and upset us by her actions. We all have told our mother clearly how we feel and she just doesn't care.I know we have rights over our parents as such to be obedient. Do our parents have rights over us?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
epsieuriga
12-18-2016, 06:58 AM
اللَّهُمَّ إنِّى أعُوذُ بِكَ من الهَمِّ والحَزَنِ، وأعوذُ بِكَ من العَجْزِ والكَسَلِ، وأعوذُ بِكَ من الجُبْنِ والبُخْلِ، وأعُوذُ بِكَ من غَلَبَةِ الدَّيْنِ وَقَهْرِ الرِّجَال

Recite this prayer morning and evening to aleviate the dominance people to us:

Narrated by Abu Dawood, on behalf of Abu Saeed Khudri Radi Allaho Anh that he said: “Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam once entered Masjid-e-Nabawi & he saw Abu Umamah Ansari Radi Allaho Anh, our beloved Prophet asked him “Why I am seeing you (in Masjid) out of the times of prayers?” He said “I am in grief due to my sadness & loans”. Prophet Muhammad Sallallaho Alaihe Wasallam said to him “Should not I teach you some words, if you recited them, Allah Will Remove your sadness & the loans”. Say these words in the morning & evening:

“O Allah, I seek refuge in You from sadness & grief, and I seek refuge in You from inability & laziness, & I seek refuge in You from cowardliness and miserliness, & I seek refuge in You from preponderance of debts & dominance of men on me”.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.