/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suffering from waswaas.

ak0016
12-18-2016, 11:11 PM
I had waswaas of shirk and just a few minutes ago i had a thought of an activity my deceased father did. I was thinking as a funny moment or it would be funny or relaxing if i did that. Then random words and whispered out of my mouth i was absent minded said f you. Then a few seconds later i gained back attention and focus on my mind thinking i cursed my deceased father and i got anxious thinking he will be cursed. But then i performed Isha prayer. I am disturbed by the waswaas and i am scared.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-18-2016, 11:41 PM
Istighfar..

But don't beat yourself up about it. Offer lots of duas for your dad. Waswas affects everyone. The important thing is how you learn to deal with it as it is something Syaitan will always be planting in your heart and mind...

:peace:

ak0016
12-18-2016, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Istighfar..

But don't beat yourself up about it. Offer lots of duas for your dad. Waswas affects everyone. The important thing is how you learn to deal with it as it is something Syaitan will always be planting in your heart and mind...

Is prayer offered anytime and what duas can be offered

greenhill
12-18-2016, 11:51 PM
Any dua really and at anytime (like simply asking Allah to forgive their sins..) Al Fatihah recited everyday for them is good …

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Delete.
12-18-2016, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
Is prayer offered anytime and what duas can be offered
A'salamu alaykum. Apart from the five daily prayers, yes you can offer prayer at any time you like, except when the sun is rising and when it is setting, and when it is at its peak at noon.

Any Du'a can be offered, in any language. There are some specific Du'a too from the Sunnah if you want them.

Allah knows best.

ak0016
12-18-2016, 11:59 PM
Is takbir allowed to be offered in my home

Delete.
12-19-2016, 12:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ak0016
Is takbir allowed to be offered in my home
Yes. It is Sunnah to say Takbeer at all times. Allah knows best.

azc
12-19-2016, 01:50 PM
Do dua for his maghfirah. Don't forget to pray after 5 times salah. '' Rab bir ham huma ka ma rab bayani sagheera''

ak0016
12-19-2016, 06:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Do dua for his maghfirah. Don't forget to pray after 5 times salah. '' Rab bir ham huma ka ma rab bayani sagheera''
Do i revite that only after each prayer or there are more verses.

azc
12-20-2016, 02:47 AM
First recite ''Rab bigh fir lee wa li waali dayya wa lil mumineena yoma yaqoomul hisab'' then dua mentioned in previous post.

azc
12-20-2016, 02:50 AM
Translation:- O Lord, forgive me, my parents and Muslims in the Hereafter........ O Lord, show mercy on them as they have nourished me when I was young.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.