/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Trimming Hair in Umrah !

AnumAhmed
12-21-2016, 03:18 PM
Oh, my Lord! I am yearning for the Call to pray when I can be close to the Kaabah wall for the day.

Who would not wish to be close to the Kaabah wall praying and feeling closer to Allah SWT? Umrah is one such feeling of getting closer to the Lord of the Heavens. The charm of seeing Kaabah for the first time and igniting the inside spiritual love with your Divine Creator in his House is a blessing indeed. Performing the rituals of Umrah is a way to reunite with Allah Almighty and to purge our souls. One of these rituals is shaving or trimming hair after Umrah.

Read More Info: www.ILinkTours.com/Blog

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
12-21-2016, 03:30 PM
www.yourtravelshop.com that's who I book with,

Not sure what your OP had to do with Trimming Hair in Umrah though... are you spamming us?

Scimi

AnumAhmed
12-21-2016, 03:39 PM
Read This I am Not spamming ok

http://www.ilinktours.com/blog/the-r...hair-in-umrah/

Scimitar
12-21-2016, 03:43 PM
Ok, well I still book with YourTravelShop when I go.

As for the trimming of hair. Why make an issue out of an already accepted practice?

Also, the link in your OP did not go to a page explaining about trimming hair - looked like spam.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.