/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Bisexual seeking advice

Surrender_to_Al
12-21-2016, 07:47 PM
I am Muslim by birth and I am bisexual, I am interested both man and women. But in heart Im tend into women although my body desire for man.
I also check Quran and other discussion on this. Quran did not mentioned explicitly about Lesbian (Women to Women) but Man to Man ones.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustafa16
12-21-2016, 08:25 PM
Your being lesbian is probably a test from Allah. In Islam, gay and lesbian relationships are forbidden, and one must remain celibate if they are LGBT, or, if they are bisexual, marry someone of the opposite sex.....by doing this, you gain more good deeds and have a higher place in the Hereafter if you pass the test than someone without such a burden.

Search
12-21-2016, 08:30 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by Surrender_to_Al
I am Muslim by birth and I am bisexual, I am interested both man and women. But in heart Im tend into women although my body desire for man.
I also check Quran and other discussion on this. Quran did not mentioned explicitly about Lesbian (Women to Women) but Man to Man ones.
My dearest sister, welcome to IB! My sister, Allah is the author of the emotion called love that we experience in our lives and Allah only desires that we express love in our lives in a manner that brings peace to the heart and happiness in the hereafter. Also, my sister, it is important that we do not define ourselves by our desires but rather our striving to please Allah. So, simply, sister, you are a beautiful slave of Allah.

So, if you feel that your emotional needs in the heart are met by women and your physical body desires men, then you should instead cultivate good friendships with women and go through a halal (permissible) marital search process through which you'll find somebody who not only is someone with whom you're physically attracted but is also someone whom you think you'll be able to love from your heart. On the earth, we have currently billions of Muslims; and surely, sister, there is one man on this earth who'll be able to be perfectly matched to you to whom both your heart and mind will say yes - therefore, pray for Allah to grant you that person soon who'll be the "coolness of your eyes" for here and hereafter.

Sincerest Regards & Best Wishes, :)

:wa:(And peace be upon you)

*charisma*
12-22-2016, 10:13 AM
Assalamu Alaikum and welcome to the forum,

I noticed your account has not yet been activated, can you please activate it so you are able to better participate in the forum :) Check your email for the activation link. If it's not there, let us know in the helpdesk and we will try to help you with that.

Which is more important to you? Your Islam or your desires?

Islamically you cannot marry a woman. So to have a relationship with anyone outside of Islam is considered zina because you are still fulfilling your sexual desires. It's good that you are trying to learn more about the islamic viewpoint, but I believe you are also trying to look for something that will support you in fulfilling your desires. Be aware that you won't find it. It's haram and considered a perversion.

If your deen is more important to you then protect yourself from anything that will make a woman more desirable to you. You said you have desires for men too, so why would you look for an outlet to do something haram and choose the way that is forbidden? You have a chance to marry a man, and if you're not ready for marriage yet, then don't even be thinking of about trying to be with anyone until you are.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-22-2016, 01:02 PM
Assalaamu `Alaykum, and welcome to the forum, sister.

The feelings towards women that you experience are caused by Shaytaan. He incites people towards sin. You must fight against those desires and marry a man. Eventually, In Shaa Allaah, those other desires will disappear.

Don't do that, please. It is a mistake that's become very common these days. A person is committing a sin, and that is bad, but then they want to justify the sin. That is a big problem. If the person just commits a sin, knowing that it is a sin, he or she can make Tawbah and Istighfaar and Allaah Ta`aalaa will - In Shaa Allaah - forgive them. However, once they start trying to justify it, and try to twist the Qur'aan and Sunnah to say that this particular sin is not a sin and that it is permissible, then they are now venturing past sin and are treading on "Kufr". So, don't tread that path. It is highly dangerous. To commit a sin even a countless number of times is not as evil as to claim that it is Halaal, because claiming that it is Halaal is Kufr. In fact, a person who claims that a sin is Halaal while abstaining from it is infinitely worse than the one who admits that it is Haraam and commits it. That is because the one is sinning while admitting his sin, and the other is trying to change the Deen of Allaah Ta`aalaa.

Read this:

https://islamqa.info/en/21058

https://islamqa.info/en/10050

May Allaah Ta`aalaa cure you from all such thoughts and desires, Aameen.

والسلام

Zeal
12-23-2016, 06:12 PM
http://www.ruqyaqa.com/0001-how-does...and-magic.html
http://www.ruqyaqa.com/the-ruqya-plan.html

Follow the advice you can especially the adhkaar for protection

Kiro
12-23-2016, 06:21 PM
Don't forget Tahajud duas for help

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-23-2016, 06:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Don't forget Tahajud duas for help
Yes, that's extremely important.

anatolian
12-23-2016, 07:35 PM
Could you elaborate this? The story of the Prophet Lut is mentioned in Quran. There were two cities. One was full of gays and the other was lesbians. Both were collapsed.

greenhill
12-24-2016, 03:49 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Surrender to your body… (only after getting married!) ha ha.. forget the heart..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.