/* */

PDA

View Full Version : heart is thinking fact from the qur'an Proven by science

hady1
12-22-2016, 06:30 PM
video is talking about a new miracle in qur'an
about the heart of the human the Scientific research proved that the heart is thinking
see this video

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-24-2016, 02:03 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Too bad I cannot open the vid… something wrong with the player on my computer...

Wishing you a great stay, non the less..

:peace:

fromelsewhere
12-25-2016, 05:40 AM
Salaams,

I have a problem with these kind of posts that claim to prove a new "miracle" of the Qur'an. Did you know, for instance, that our GI system contains 5 million neurons? In fact, it is sometimes called the "second brain," and the term for the network of neurons in the GI system is the "enteric nervous system." (read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enteric_nervous_system). It has its own term because it is really unique and has its own independent reflex activity.
Would you like more info about the "second brain?" Here it is: https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...stems-excerpt/

So putting that into context, the fact that the heart has 40,000 neurons is no big deal. It certainly does not show that the heart is "thinking" because for something to "think", it must have a "mind" of its own and therefore a "consciousness". The heart is by no mean "conscious" or "mindful".

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.