/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hedonism and Muslim youth

azc
12-25-2016, 03:12 AM
Do you think that the young generation of Muslim society has succumbed to ill effects of hedonism In this age..? If yes, what is the remedy..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
12-25-2016, 02:05 PM
sometimes i feel that its not what you do that counts but rather who you do it for.

although turn up infront of the wrong person and many rules dont apply..

the role you play.

simply based on my own experiences and the people i have met.

i may be wrong but i didnt see anything between it fading to black and the anaesthetics wearing off.

meh.. people lose in many ways.

thrones opposing are hard to find.

ardianto
12-25-2016, 05:34 PM
When kids reach puberty age they begin to seek their own identities, and choose the lifestyle that they regard as cool lifestyle. If they regard the cool lifestyle is sport, they will active in sport competition. If they regard the cool lifestyle is active in social project, they will become volunteer in social organization. But if they regard the cool lifestyle is hedonistic lifestyle, yeah, they will become hedonists.

What is the remedy for hedonistic lifestyle?. .... Another lifestyle which is better.

Show those hedonist youth that there is another cool lifestyle, and make them interested to live in this another lifestyle. In example, show them about creative youth who make innovation and improvisation in technology. Make them see the creative youth as the cool youth. So they will begin interested to move from hedonistic lifestyle into creative lifestyle.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.