/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why does NOONE care about oppression in Turkey?

Mustafa16
12-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Turkey has become one of the worst places in the world for journalists, academics, and political opponents.....130,000 people have been purged from the state, and 40,000 people have been arrested, only 10,000 of which are soldiers, (for the failed turkish military coup on july 15)......these people include teachers, professors, journalists, judges, and housewives, and they have been tortured or raped (including women).......petty thieves, child molesters, rapists, and murderers have been released from prison to make room for "coup plotters" in this witch hunt.....which specifically targets members of the gulen jamaat.....which is PACIFIST and would NEVER resort to violence in the face of GENOCIDE.......erdogan sure loves to pick on and bully those who can'tfight back, but meanwhile he has been kissing up to putin, assad, netanyahu, etc......what kind of ummah is this???? just because we were once occupiers of arab land, we should have to tolerate this????? why does no one care about the oppression of uighur turks in china, in xinjiang province???? (east turkestan)...?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anatolian
12-26-2016, 08:53 PM
I dislike both guys equally but you pointed out a good point here... yes you are right on that we Turkic people speak against the oppresion in Arab lands so much but our Arabic brethren do not care the issues of Turkic people as much as we care theirs..It is always expected from us Turks to be the protector of Muslims

anatolian
12-26-2016, 09:11 PM
I guess majority of Arabs do not even know who the heck Uygur Turks are or where the hell they live..

MuslimInshallah
12-26-2016, 10:36 PM
Assalaamu alaikum my brothers in Islam,

(mildly) I am not Turkish. But I care about injustices and oppression... whomever they affect. (smile) And yes, I have heard of the Uighers. (twinkle) And recently, I have been perusing a book by Fethullah Gülen. I don't know if this helps at all, but please believe that there are people who care, people whom you don't know, perhaps.

May Allah, the Gentle, Ease the hearts of the suffering.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
12-27-2016, 03:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anatolian
I guess majority of Arabs do not even know who the heck Uygur Turks are or where the hell they live..
are you talking about the uygars in the xinxang area that china is oppressing?

No one knew about the oppression the kashmiris by the indian occupation until the pellet guns incident and anti-pallet campaign to bring it to international attention. Even Erdogan spoke out against it and justice for the Kashmiris. We need someone to bring the plight of the uygurs to the world as well. Then again the Ummah is taking a beating left and rigth, where will you focus? And sadly it will continue like that so long as Muslims have love for duniya and hate for death.

anatolian
12-27-2016, 05:16 AM
Yes that region I m talking about. The Kashmir problem has long been known and it has long been protested by turkish people I can assure you. Actually I have seen protests in Turkey for every oppresion in the muslim world allı of my life but I am just not sure if other muslims are sensitive as much as us

Search
12-27-2016, 05:34 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Yes that region I m talking about. The Kashmir problem has long been known and it has long been protested by turkish people I can assure you. Actually I have seen protests in Turkey for every oppresion in the muslim world allı of my life but I am just not sure if other muslims are sensitive as much as us
Please understand, brother, that it is not that we as Muslims don't care about oppression in Turkey or wherever else there may be. However, I agree with brother @aaj that we have so much oppression in different parts of the globe specific to Muslim communities that it is hard to know where to focus or when or how much.

Also, I don't think the Turkish people should ever apologize for the Ottoman Caliphate to the Arab world or anyone else for that matter. I know I personally have a very high opinion of the Turkish Caliphate and I'm so sorry that we don't have it any more to represent our voices as Muslims on the global stage; the fall of the Caliphate was one of the worst tragedies to happen to the Muslim world along side others and of course the worst tragedy of course is the death of Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) without whose guidance and light we're all falling short of ihsan (excellence) as Muslims.

On the recommendation of a knowledgeable and pious sheikh (may Allah bless him), I try to avoid watching any horrific videos or bad images in the parts of the world where oppression is taking place because I know that such things would absolutely break my heart. And while I do try to spread awareness of issues on the Internet or among Muslims to some degree, the truth is that since we cannot be everywhere to help or comfort those suffering, we should simply do what is in everyone's capacity which is make duas (supplication) for Allah to alleviate those from the ummah who are innocent and allow us to be with Mahdi :as: whenever that time should come upon us and to save us from all fitna whether caused by disbelievers or believers and for us to remain guided and firm on the Straight Path.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

azc
12-27-2016, 06:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
Turkey has become one of the worst places in the world for journalists, academics, and political opponents.....130,000 people have been purged from the state, and 40,000 people have been arrested, only 10,000 of which are soldiers, (for the failed turkish military coup on july 15)......these people include teachers, professors, journalists, judges, and housewives, and they have been tortured or raped (including women).......petty thieves, child molesters, rapists, and murderers have been released from prison to make room for "coup plotters" in this witch hunt.....which specifically targets members of the gulen jamaat.....which is PACIFIST and would NEVER resort to violence in the face of GENOCIDE.......erdogan sure loves to pick on and bully those who can'tfight back, but meanwhile he has been kissing up to putin, assad, netanyahu, etc......what kind of ummah is this???? just because we were once occupiers of arab land, we should have to tolerate this????? why does no one care about the oppression of uighur turks in china, in xinjiang province???? (east turkestan)...?
None but only Those who were directly involved in putsch can be brought to justice. Arresting the innocent people is unlawful and a crime against humanity but who cares, this ummah is asleep

Eric H
12-27-2016, 07:43 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Mustafa16;

History just seems to keep repeating itself. My grandparents and mother were refugees from Smyrna in 1922. ( now called İzmir, Turkey. ) About 3.5 million Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians were killed under the successive regimes of the Young Turks and of Mustafa Kemal from roughly 1914 to 1923.

We pray for justice for all people, especially the poor and oppressed.

Eric

keiv
12-27-2016, 10:42 AM
Is it really a matter of not caring? Look at how many places where oppression is openly practiced and the whole world is aware of it yet, nothing still happens. I actually wanted to talk about this in the 'other' thread but I couldn't hit the reply button quick enough before it got deleted...

sister herb
12-27-2016, 11:12 AM
When I tried to talk about situation in Turkey at the last summer and criticize human right violations, as well agreements and co-operation of Erdogan with zionists, some members claimed it´s not right to disagree with Erdogan because he is a true Islamic leader who always defend Islamic values and have done many good decisions like women´s rights to use hijab.

For example:

format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
Have you asked the people in Gaza about this agreement with Israel?Do you know what contains this agreement?Food and health supply for Gaza!Why did Hamas thank Erdogan for the agreement?We of course dont love israel as well.i am sure erdogan doesnt love israel personally.but this is international politics.ruling a country is not like running a house .everybody in the world has pros and cons.erdogan is one of them as well.most of the muslims in turkey loves erdogann because of his pros about muslims and Islam.Maybe you dont understand now or you dont see the clear picture.but soon you will understand how Turkey and Erdogan is important for all the Muslim in the world.a strong Turkey means a strong Muslim world.Read some history...you will see.
Source: https://www.islamicboard.com/world-a...an#post2918316

Well, how many people his supporters have to kill or torture before people are ready to admit that also good guys can make bad things?

greenhill
12-27-2016, 11:40 AM
There is oppression everywhere.

It is not that we care less about anyone or any plight in particular, we cannot care enough, the Rohingya being a sad case of affairs hitting the headlines recently. I guess we will only know what the media picks up. But the Rohingya, as I have very recently learnt, do nothing to endear themselves to anyone. I guess, being chased out for hundreds of years can make a community not so friendly..

:peace:

aaj
12-27-2016, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Also, I don't think the Turkish people should ever apologize for the Ottoman Caliphate to the Arab world or anyone else for that matter. I know I personally have a very high opinion of the Turkish Caliphate and I'm so sorry that we don't have it any more to represent our voices as Muslims on the global stage; the fall of the Caliphate was one of the worst tragedies to happen to the Muslim world
who is demanding they should apologize? rather it is the arabs who should apologize for their rebellion against the caliphate and repent to Allah for sleeping with the enemy and bringing the caliphate down as rebels and khawarij. Whatever the state of the Ottomons may have been towards the end, the amir refused to give Palestine to the Zionists so long as he was in power, compared to the traitorous arabs who not only rebelled against the Ottomons but also sold Palestine out to the israeli by funding the zionist atrocities on the Palestinian people.

I do try to spread awareness of issues on the Internet or among Muslims to some degree
Islamirama was good at bring awareness about the plight and suffering of the Muslims around the world. I miss his current event posts.

anatolian
12-27-2016, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you Mustafa16;

History just seems to keep repeating itself. My grandparents and mother were refugees from Smyrna in 1922. ( now called İzmir, Turkey. ) About 3.5 million Greeks, Armenians, and Assyrians were killed under the successive regimes of the Young Turks and of Mustafa Kemal from roughly 1914 to 1923.

We pray for justice for all people, especially the poor and oppressed.

Eric
You are mixing the facts with fables. We cant find a common ground by this way.

anatolian
12-27-2016, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

Please understand, brother, that it is not that we as Muslims don't care about oppression in Turkey or wherever else there may be. However, I agree with brother @aaj that we have so much oppression in different parts of the globe specific to Muslim communities that it is hard to know where to focus or when or how much.

Also, I don't think the Turkish people should ever apologize for the Ottoman Caliphate to the Arab world or anyone else for that matter. I know I personally have a very high opinion of the Turkish Caliphate and I'm so sorry that we don't have it any more to represent our voices as Muslims on the global stage; the fall of the Caliphate was one of the worst tragedies to happen to the Muslim world along side others and of course the worst tragedy of course is the death of Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) without whose guidance and light we're all falling short of ihsan (excellence) as Muslims.

On the recommendation of a knowledgeable and pious sheikh (may Allah bless him), I try to avoid watching any horrific videos or bad images in the parts of the world where oppression is taking place because I know that such things would absolutely break my heart. And while I do try to spread awareness of issues on the Internet or among Muslims to some degree, the truth is that since we cannot be everywhere to help or comfort those suffering, we should simply do what is in everyone's capacity which is make duas (supplication) for Allah to alleviate those from the ummah who are innocent and allow us to be with Mahdi :as: whenever that time should come upon us and to save us from all fitna whether caused by disbelievers or believers and for us to remain guided and firm on the Straight Path.

:wa: (And peace be upon you)
Aleykum Salam. I am not apoligizing for the Ottomans anyway. They just did what they were supposed to do. With all their mistakes. What I am saying is that we must speak out against every oppression not only the ones in some specific regions.

Akeyi
12-29-2016, 05:34 PM
I dont want democracy in turkey. Quran doesn't order us to rule with or without democracy it is up to us unless we have sharia but i want absolutimus in turkey. That is the best way to reach vereinigung von islamic lands.

anatolian
12-30-2016, 08:58 PM
Do you want "absolutimus" in Germany also?

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 02:45 PM
do you want "absolutimus" in germany also?
islam is in war. In war leader of deutschland already starts to have full power. It is like that in the whole world. When you are in war you need absolutismus to be effective.

anatolian
12-31-2016, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
islam is in war. In war leader of deutschland already starts to have full power. It is like that in the whole world. When you are in war you need absolutismus to be effective.
If you think Islam is at war what are you doing in Germany? Why dont you come to Muslim lands to jihad? I am sick of your kind of people who benefit from western lands and call for a lower form of civilization for Muslim nations..Islam taught democracy not "absolitismus"

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 04:19 PM
If you think Islam is at war what are you doing in Germany? Why dont you come to Muslim lands to jihad? I am sick of your kind of people who benefit from western lands and call for a lower form of civilization for Muslim nations..Islam taught democracy not "absolitismus"
in the times of war demoracy is not effective. It is clear . You can't see demoracy in armies. Turkey is a militärisch land. Because of this demoracy is turkey would be a disaster. It would be a girl in a man's dress. Turkey is the sword of islam. You can be sword of islam by being a coward. Look at Osmanische Emprie. There wasn't democracy. They were so stark.

sister herb
12-31-2016, 05:23 PM
Those whose nowadays make claims like "Islam is in war", usually look for the justification of acts contrary to Islam, like those daesh guys.

Well, about democracy; seems that also mr Erdogan isn´t its supporter. He loves a dictatorship much more.

Akeyi
12-31-2016, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Those whose nowadays make claims like "Islam is in war", usually look for the justification of acts contrary to Islam, like those daesh guys.

Well, about democracy; seems that also mr Erdogan isn´t its supporter. He loves a dictatorship much more.
Yeah we need a sword for islam. After the first world war some country could take became the sword of islam but no one succeded. Gaddafi wanted to unite things. But not for islam i think. Ottoman empire was world's moral hook. Because ottoman empire called himself we are the state our prophet established. After ottoman empire collapsed No one take the leadership. Islam of course in war. Because there is no other way.

I dont know why are you reading what i wrote with bias .

It is simple as this it is very simple i will make it so much simple for you.

YYou wrote daesh and other stuff.

There are 2 views. One wrong one. 2 true one . 3 half wrong one.

First Democracy is a way to lead. There are some rules in islam. If this rules are being used. Then we can use the way of using we wanted.

For my personal view. I dont like demoracy. But democracy is not aganist islam.

People confuse democracy with sharia.

As long as there is sharia we can use the way we wanted to be ruled. Look at military. There is no democracy there. And when is war. Every country gives his leader more stark. For example i watched a video about president of usa and he even has this powers before the war. For example he can move entire army in another country without asking no one. But he can't declare war. I already know how it is in deutschland. In times of war leaders can't wait for protocols. And jihad is in islam. And because of this if we MUST have demoracy it should be like this.

We elect a leader. He becomes präsident until his death. PUNKTE das ist alles. He soll have absolut stark he can do whatever he wants like a PADİŞAH. BUT of course in the borders of sharia.
He wants a harem he can have it as long as there is nothing aganist islam. He wants to put a rule if it is not aganist islam he can do it. But of course all those things should be suitable. For example the things in hadiths and Quran is very extensive. For example cruelty and other stuff. BEcause of this there is already another system in islam. And IT A ISLAMIC RULE THAT RULER SHOULD HAVE A COUNCIL. There are few more rules but that is how it is.

And you talked about Turkey.

Until the ULU HAKAN SULTAN II ABDULHAMID HAN HAZRETLERI osmanische reich was really awesome. Then they beginn to be like western people. And Since ADNAN MENDERES. Turkey becomes to be more like the state our prophet established. And Turkey will wieder be like OSMANISCHE REICH.

Genau wie i said osmanische reich was hook of moral. When it collapsed western people begin to became absolut animals in a VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY short time.

FOR EXAMPLE

WOMANS IN WESTERN 1916 OSMANISCHE REICH EXISTIERT

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php...1483209364.jpg

NOW https://images6.alphacoders.com/307/...920-307924.jpg

AS YOU SEE ICH HABE RECHT

OTHER THAN THAT AFTER THE IMAM ALI BEST TIMES FOR ISLAM WAS OSMANISCHE REICH UNTILL TURKEY BECOMES STATE OF OUR PROPHET. THAT IS THE FUTURE FOR YOU LEARN AND IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS WREITE HIER OKKKKK

Futuwwa
01-01-2017, 07:53 AM
Erdogan may not be the Amir al-Mumineen we want, but he's the Amir al-Mumineen we have. Since the day he assumed office in 2003, he has been in a power struggle against an unelected cabal of Kemalist generals, judges and bureaucrats who have been utterly unapologetic about overruling democracy whenever it leads to a result they don't like. He has broken their power, and for that we should be grateful.

The time to stop the repression and restore democracy is when the Kemalists agree unconditionally and unequivocally to respect it, and recognize the right of the Turkish people to elect the government and the social order they want, Islamist or not. Until then, Allah save the Sultan.

talibilm
01-01-2017, 09:20 AM
:sl:

We feel for All but the root cause is knowledge of what is right and wrong that has been lost long ago by the Muslim community. As Prophet said we will fight for dunya and its luxuries and that has destroyed us . Muslims have become enemies of Muslims.

May Allah give the right guidance to us with unity and affection between us understanding the pain of each other.

anatolian
01-01-2017, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Erdogan may not be the Amir al-Mumineen we want, but he's the Amir al-Mumineen we have. Since the day he assumed office in 2003, he has been in a power struggle against an unelected cabal of Kemalist generals, judges and bureaucrats who have been utterly unapologetic about overruling democracy whenever it leads to a result they don't like. He has broken their power, and for that we should be grateful.
This is the sole thing he did great. Apart from some development in education and health care system he did nothing good for the mass after 13 years. And now he created his own fear empire in the place of the old Kemalist one. AKP and its organs promote every kind of bribery, backing and oppresion when it is need. There is a rotten system now and most of the people who vote them just do it to eat from this cake.

The time to stop the repression and restore democracy is when the Kemalists agree unconditionally and unequivocally to respect it, and recognize the right of the Turkish people to elect the government and the social order they want, Islamist or not. Until then, Allah save the Sultan.
So you mean Erdoğan and AKP have right to rule undemocratically untill the Kemalists understand their mistake? A sincere question. Who do you mean with Sultan? This is the second time I have seen you using it. Thanks..

Akeyi
01-01-2017, 12:08 PM

First
i am inlove with what you wrote second there are things i dont get it why did you wrote sultan and demoracry ? if you were ironic or made i joke i did not get i am sorry. But erdoğan is the best leader since ULU HAKAN SULTAN ABDULHAMID HAN HAZRETLERI عبد الحميد ثانی OTHER THAN THAT DEMORACY IS UP TO US IF WE ARE MAJORITY THEN DEMORACY IS GOOD IF WE ARE MINORITY WE NEED ABSOLUTISMUS. FOR EXAMPLE MUSLIMS IN OTTOMAN EMPIRE WAS MINORITY WHEN WE ALS MUSLIMS CONQUERED ISLAMBOL WHICH MEANS ISTANBUL. MUSLIMS CONCUQUERED ISTANBUL BUT WE WERE MINORITY BUT THERE WERE NO INFIDELS IN ARMY THERE WERE NO INFIDELS IN POWER WHOLE PART OF REGIERUNG WAS MUSLIMS AND SULTAN WAS RESTRICTED BY ONLY RULES OF ISLAM AND FETWA OF SEYHULISLAM

Futuwwa
01-01-2017, 04:06 PM
This is the sole thing he did great. Apart from some development in education and health care system he did nothing good for the mass after 13 years. And now he created his own fear empire in the place of the old Kemalist one. AKP and its organs promote every kind of bribery, backing and oppresion when it is need. There is a rotten system now and most of the people who vote them just do it to eat from this cake.
I seem to recall that his government also oversaw a long streak of phenomenal economic growth. What you say is a financial impossibility, since AKP voters are a majority of voters. A majority cannot simultaneously be beneficiaries of corruption, because someone else has to pay for it all.

So you mean Erdoğan and AKP have right to rule undemocratically untill the Kemalists understand their mistake? A sincere question. Who do you mean with Sultan? This is the second time I have seen you using it. Thanks..
Right to rule doesn't come into it. To ask AKP to respect democracy while the Kemalists have no intention of doing so (while sanctimoniously acting as if Turkey was a great democracy before the evil Sultan Erdogan came and ruined it) is to ask them to fight with one hand tied behind their back. That'd essentially be for them to submit to accept to play by rules that are rigged against them to begin with. Rules where they can't win elections, only lose them.

sister herb
01-01-2017, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akeyi
But erdoğan is the best leader since
So it´s ok to you that Erdogan throws his political opponents and all whose criticize his actions to the jail and his regime torture them there plus murder some without trial? Is this how the real Islamic leaders have to act of your mind?

Akeyi
01-01-2017, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
So it´s ok to you that Erdogan throws his political opponents and all whose criticize his actions to the jail and his regime torture them there plus murder some without trial? Is this how the real Islamic leaders have to act of your mind?

FIRSTLY
YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT STRENTGH

FIRST WHEN DID ERDOĞAN KILLED SOMEONE PLEASE PROVE ??!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

THERE IS NOT EVEN EXECUTION IN TURKEY WHICH THERE SHOULD BE

AND IF I GO TO A JUDGE AND TELL HIM THAT I KILLED SOMEONE AND HE ORDERS MY EXECUTION CAN I SAY HIM THAT THERE WAS NO TRIAL ?=?=??????????

BECAUSE TRIAL ALREADY DONE BY JUDGE

A leader of a state should be a judge soo

Other than that ERDOĞAN didn't kill anyone if you say he did prove plzzzz

other than that

BEcause of you are far away you are affected by western media. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK.

AND THERE IS ONE LAST THINGGGGG

THERE WAS A CLEVER MAN WHO ALREADY EXPLAINED SITUATION YOU CAN READ THAT

AND ONE LAST THING

lets say there is a war and you have your children and your babies and whole family your father. It is hard to send your husband to war Right ????

But when he came back from the war he is the one who has experience . So he knows better than you can ever know. It is easy to speak from comfortable chairs. Erdoğan trying to save muslim world. It is not easy. There are military coups economic atacks terror atacks daesh little Muhammed SAV is in syria. In syria they are killing people. Erdoğan trying to controll all of this things plus there are jews.

I DON T KNOW IF YOU KNOW JEW FLAG

THERE ARE 2 PYRAMIDS AND 2 STICKS IN THE JEW FLAG

IT MEANS WE WANT AREA BETWEEN 2 RIVERS

THESE 2 RIVERS ARE IN MIDDLE EAST AND TURKEY

They want this places.

But ERDOĞAN trying to not to give this places. Just like ULU HAKAN SULTAN II ABDULHAMID HAN who didn't give away palestina. He said if ottoman empire leaves palestine there will be blood there untill doomsday. THEN LAST OTTOMAN SULTAN SEND 3 ARMY TO PALESTINE IN WORLD WAR 1

FRONT ARMY RETREATED WITHOUT TELLING OTHER ARMIES SO PALESTINE FELL OUR ARMIES FELL THE GUY WHO DONE IT IS THE GUY WHO BETRAYED AND DESTROYED OTTOMAN EMPIRE

@
Futuwwa WHAT DO YOU_ THINK ABOUT ERDOĞAN MY FRIEND __??

anatolian
01-01-2017, 07:43 PM
I seem to recall that his government also oversaw a long streak of phenomenal economic growth. What you say is a financial impossibility, since AKP voters are a majority of voters. A majority cannot simultaneously be beneficiaries of corruption, because someone else has to pay for it all.

Right to rule doesn't come into it. To ask AKP to respect democracy while the Kemalists have no intention of doing so (while sanctimoniously acting as if Turkey was a great democracy before the evil Sultan Erdogan came and ruined it) is to ask them to fight with one hand tied behind their back. That'd essentially be for them to submit to accept to play by rules that are rigged against them to begin with. Rules where they can't win elections, only lose them.
First of all we cant talk about a massive econmic growth in Turkey consideering the time difference beween 2003 and 2017. Many nations did better in the same while. Second, the great portion of this growth has gone to the rich elites who worked with AKP. Neither the ordinary people nor their opponents could benefit from it a lot. This is the reason people are voting them. They share only a small portion of it with their ordinary voters and people desperatly vote them to have their portion.

It is true that we didnt have a great democracy before AKP but we are absolutely living the most corrupt juridicial system now in our entire history including the Ottomans and Seljuks. They put people into jails just because they oppose them. Now most of the judges, who are supposed to be independant, work for them. I guess you have never been to Turkey. You just dont know the situation. Otherwise these are not something could be said by an intelligent person like you. Erdoğan is the most corrupt, lunatic, and egoist leader we have ever had. Your calling him "Sultan" is ridiculous..I believe you have a dream about the Ottomans but Erdoğan and AKP are just the wrong address

Akeyi
01-01-2017, 10:09 PM
Dont worry my friends tomorrow i will help you in topic today now i will sleep because i have important business tomorrow

Akeyi
01-02-2017, 01:11 PM
I AM BACK now i can explain all things to you guys erdoğan is best ask me any questions. Let me explain to you situation in Turkey

There are 5 different types of people

Ones who are muslims
Ones who are muslims and believing democracy is a religion which i dont think so
Ones who say i am muslim but before that i am turk
Ones who say i am muslim but before that i am kurt
Ones who say i am muslim but i wanna be like western people and live like them
Ones who say i am muslim but i am also secular which i dont think it is possible
And there are some other people

So solution OSMANISCHE REICH

that is how i think it is.

In army there is NO democracy.
If muslims wants to have sword they need SWORD OF ISLAM.
IF AS MUSLIMS WE ARE GOING TO BE SWORD OF ISLAM WE NEED BE MILITARISCH
IF WE NEED TO BE MILITARISCH WE NEED ABSOLUTISMUS.
BUT OF COURSE HIGHEST POWER SHOULD BE IN SHARIA COURT
SO WE NEED A SHARIA COURT
AND ANOTHER COURT FOR KHALIF
THIS COURT WILL DECIDE FETWA'S OF KHALIF
I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR DANKE SCHÖN

Snel
01-12-2017, 11:37 AM
When Erdogan managed to control the situation (the coup) he had a chance to remove Turkey from the claws of USA. Instead of taking that chance and making the best of it he remained a stooge for foreign nations. Treason is in this man's blood, just like the kemalists.

Erdogan was helping Israel when they had a firestorm, while he sent planes to kill muslims in Syria. Remember that.

anatolian
01-12-2017, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Snel
while he sent planes to kill muslims in Syria. Remember that.
Which planes kill which Muslims? Turkish army is fighting with PKK related Kurdish groups and ISIS in Syria and supporting the Free Syrian Army against Assad. I don't think they target Syrian civillians as your message give such an impression. If you know otherwise please give us evidence.

Snel
01-12-2017, 07:38 PM
Which planes kill which Muslims? Turkish army is fighting with PKK related Kurdish groups and ISIS in Syria and supporting the Free Syrian Army against Assad. I don't think they target Syrian civillians as your message give such an impression. If you know otherwise please give us evidence.
He's fighting the PKK for his own personal grudges against them but he is supporting the Peshmerga against ISIS:

http://aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkish-m...details/486009

You may disagree with ISIS, but I challenge you to say that they're disbelievers. So what Erdogan is doing is standing by the side of non-muslim, the nationalist kurds and others against muslims, which confirms what I said. Erdogan messed up, he got an opportunity after opportunity and he still failed to act in the favor of the muslims in this war. But rather you will always find him prepared to stay on the side of the enemies of Islam. An exception to that rule is of course when he doesn't have to compromise a dime, so that he can win the support of gullible muslims in Turkey. That's the only time he feels that supporting the muslims pays of, and that's what is keeping him in power. Other than that he's no different from Kemal Ataturk, at least Kemal wasn't a hypocrite.

Here is some more (taken from the article above):
"I hope I will be visiting Baghdad as soon as possible with our ministers and a large delegation for a high level consultation meeting as planned earlier. We will continue strengthening our cooperation with Republic of Iraq in every field,” Davutoglu said.
He's also supporting the shia, whom it is in their religious beliefs to kill muslims and rape muslim women. They have carried out these crimes, which undoubtedly they will be paying a full price for inshallah. But for our own sakes we have to recognize who our enemies are. And Erdogan is a very important player in all of this, and to not see him for what he is would be for us a grave mistake.

By the way, don't get me wrong. I never said it was in the interest of the muslims of Turkey to attack muslims in Syria, or in Iraq for that matter. What I am saying though is that Erdogan is a tyrant who is doing so, and he is by no means deserving of the support of any muslims.

anatolian
01-15-2017, 12:08 AM
He's fighting the PKK for his own personal grudges against them but he is supporting the Peshmerga against ISIS:

http://aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkish-m...details/486009

You may disagree with ISIS, but I challenge you to say that they're disbelievers. So what Erdogan is doing is standing by the side of non-muslim, the nationalist kurds and others against muslims, which confirms what I said. Erdogan messed up, he got an opportunity after opportunity and he still failed to act in the favor of the muslims in this war. But rather you will always find him prepared to stay on the side of the enemies of Islam. An exception to that rule is of course when he doesn't have to compromise a dime, so that he can win the support of gullible muslims in Turkey. That's the only time he feels that supporting the muslims pays of, and that's what is keeping him in power. Other than that he's no different from Kemal Ataturk, at least Kemal wasn't a hypocrite.

Here is some more (taken from the article above):

He's also supporting the shia, whom it is in their religious beliefs to kill muslims and rape muslim women. They have carried out these crimes, which undoubtedly they will be paying a full price for inshallah. But for our own sakes we have to recognize who our enemies are. And Erdogan is a very important player in all of this, and to not see him for what he is would be for us a grave mistake.

By the way, don't get me wrong. I never said it was in the interest of the muslims of Turkey to attack muslims in Syria, or in Iraq for that matter. What I am saying though is that Erdogan is a tyrant who is doing so, and he is by no means deserving of the support of any muslims.
Salam. It seems to me you have a lack of information about the Turkish politics. The fight with PKK is not Erdoğan's own grudge. PKK has been terrorizing Turkey since the 80s and it is a normal duty for the turkish army to fight with them and their allies. However, it is new to me to learn that the turkish military trained the peshmerga in Iraq. I must look for it. This would be a fatal mistake for Turkey.

Now I have understood that you ment those lunatics with saying "muslims".. I accept your challange and say that ISIS are one of the worst enemies of Islam although they are muslims. They must be cleansed from the earth. They are currently attacking Turkey also. Are you an ISIS fan?

Erdoğan has the dreams of becoming the leader of all Islamic world both sunni and shia. He said a few weeks ago that his religion is not "sunnism". He is such a lunatic. He plays with the terrorist groups and use them for his own agenda. He supported ISIS at first. I dislike him. But I hate ISIS too and this kind of minset preaching that the shia want to kill muslims and rape muslim women. I really wonder how you guys develop such a mind set in even Sweden..

Snel
01-16-2017, 10:28 PM
Now I have understood that you ment those lunatics with saying "muslims".. I accept your challange and say that ISIS are one of the worst enemies of Islam although they are muslims. They must be cleansed from the earth. They are currently attacking Turkey also. Are you an ISIS fan?
No I'm not an ISIS fan. I'm not a fan of every muslim either. Also, I challenged you to call them disbelievers, and you agreed they were not. Thus you could call Erdogan a non-muslims for waging war with non-muslims against them.

Erdoğan has the dreams of becoming the leader of all Islamic world both sunni and shia. He said a few weeks ago that his religion is not "sunnism". He is such a lunatic. He plays with the terrorist groups and use them for his own agenda. He supported ISIS at first. I dislike him.
You should be glad he made that announcement, because he further exposed himself. And of course whoever thinks islam and shiism can be gathered under the same banner is a lunatic.

But I hate ISIS too and this kind of minset preaching that the shia want to kill muslims and rape muslim women. I really wonder how you guys develop such a mind set in even Sweden..
The facts speak for themselves, you really need to read up on what the shia believe in and what they're doing to the muslims, and what they've been doing throughout history.

Snel
01-18-2017, 03:52 PM
Salam. It seems to me you have a lack of information about the Turkish politics. The fight with PKK is not Erdoğan's own grudge. PKK has been terrorizing Turkey since the 80s and it is a normal duty for the turkish army to fight with them and their allies. However, it is new to me to learn that the turkish military trained the peshmerga in Iraq. I must look for it. This would be a fatal mistake for Turkey.

Erdoğan has the dreams of becoming the leader of all Islamic world both sunni and shia. He said a few weeks ago that his religion is not "sunnism". He is such a lunatic. He plays with the terrorist groups and use them for his own agenda. He supported ISIS at first. I dislike him. But I hate ISIS too and this kind of minset preaching that the shia want to kill muslims and rape muslim women. I really wonder how you guys develop such a mind set in even Sweden..
Besides, what exactly do you mean by "you guys"?

anatolian
01-18-2017, 04:28 PM
Besides, what do you mean exactly by "you guys"?
ISIS sympathizers. Shia haters.

You say you are not a fan but you reject our right to fight with them. ISIS members' being Muslim do not change the fact that they are terrorists. They are terrorizing the region and act contrary to Islam. This do not make us kuffar either. What you call Shia are the %20 of world Muslims. And believing that three hundred thousand people's aim is to kill and rape Muslims is nonsense.

Snel
01-18-2017, 05:00 PM
ISIS sympathizers. Shia haters.

You say you are not a fan but you reject our right to fight with them. ISIS members' being Muslim do not change the fact that they are terrorists. They are terrorizing the region and act contrary to Islam. This do not make us kuffar either.
Wrong again, I never said I rejected a muslim's right to fight another muslim to prevent his oppression. What I did say was that aiding non-muslims in the fight against muslims amounts to apostasy. And no, me saying that doesn't imply I'm a fan of them. Besides, when I said Turkey I was clearly addressing the government, not the people. So don't put words in my mouth.

What you call Shia are the %20 of world Muslims. And believing that three hundred thousand people's aim is to kill and rape Muslims is nonsense.
Shia are not muslims and can therefore not be counted as any percentage of muslims. You are right though about us muslims hating the shia, for what they believe in and for what they are doing. The slander against Aisha is enough.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.