/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Istikhara Help

Reminder
12-27-2016, 12:02 AM
I prayed Istikhara, and I am confused. Please help. I am suffering from paranoia. I don't know if the result is good or bad due to this. On one hand they say never mention if you have a problem, on the other there are countless stories of those who did and were saved by Allah (swt). i.e. man who killed 99 men asking for forgiveness, prostitute who gave drink of water to dog. What would you do if you were suffering from paranoia?

Edit: FYI, the paranoia started after smoking marijuana. It is haram according to: https://islamqa.info/en/115761. Don't do drugs!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
12-27-2016, 12:13 AM
I have never done istikarah so I won't be the best to give advice, but I am also told to wait… if matter of weeks passed and still nothing then perhaps to do it again...

:peace:

*charisma*
12-27-2016, 12:39 AM
What are you confused about? And why'd you smoke weed for :facepalm:

Reminder
12-27-2016, 12:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
I have never done istikarah so I won't be the best to give advice, but I am also told to wait… if matter of weeks passed and still nothing then perhaps to do it again...

:peace:
Hi,

The paranoia started after smoking marijuana. Don't smoke it: https://islamqa.info/en/115761

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Reminder
12-27-2016, 12:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
What are you confused about? And why'd you smoke weed for :facepalm:
Alhamdullilah I am grateful I smoked it. I won't do it again.

*charisma*
12-27-2016, 01:05 AM
Did you pray istikhara while high?

Eric H
12-27-2016, 07:51 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Reminder;

there are countless stories of those who did and were saved by Allah (swt). i.e. man who killed 99 men asking for forgiveness, prostitute who gave drink of water to dog. What would you do if you were suffering from paranoia?
It seems you may have already given the answer yourself, ask for forgiveness, give water to thirsty dogs, and help those in need.

May you and those you love and care for be blessed, and may you be a blessing to others.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.