/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Should those who protest outside mosques with guns be shot?

Mustafa16
12-27-2016, 03:15 PM
it's self-defense!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-27-2016, 03:21 PM
Whose are protesting outside of the mosques and where? We can´t advice to shot or not to shot people without knowing all facts.

aaj
12-27-2016, 04:04 PM
It's not self defense. For the bigots to show up armed in front of the mosque is a form of intimidation on their part. The islamic center should call the police to provide security and safety for all citizens. Armed Muslims to stand against them at the mosque is also another alternative, like what the nation of Islam did and sent the bigots running.

Mustafa16
12-27-2016, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
armed muslims to stand against them at the mosque is also another alternative, like what the nation of islam did and sent the bigots running.
agreed!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Born_Believer
12-27-2016, 05:10 PM
Well it depends on the situation? I assume you're talking about the US where the police should and in the past has responded. If the police does not respond and the local governments do not actively try and bring about change to stop such activities from taking place then if a Muslim or group of Muslims take matters into their own hands I can't really condemn them for that. I don't think anyone would.

ruglifeTX
12-27-2016, 05:27 PM
In the United States the police will and have always been willing to provide security when there are things going on. People just have to ask but mustafa16 you always seem like you are looking for a reason to stir up something . I frequent two different masjids and have never had any issues with cops not coming when called. Use the law to your advantage. I am not even a fan of the police but I have no problem using them for our own benefit.

ruglifeTX
12-27-2016, 05:44 PM
Also carrying a gun and protesting is not a reason to kill someone. Unless you have taken a mans life and seen his eyes as he takes his last breath do not sit there and act like you have any idea what it takes to kill a person and live with it. Let people protest let them try to act like bullies. Unless they so actual physical harm to you and use actual force on you there is nothing to even worry about. You getting worked up about them protesting or carrying is giving them the power they want

*charisma*
12-27-2016, 06:01 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,
@Mustafa16 bro what is the purpose of this topic?? It's very random and I'm inclined to close it.

Can you provide some context.

aaj
12-27-2016, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum,
@Mustafa16 bro what is the purpose of this topic?? It's very random and I'm inclined to close it.

You don't have to close all this threads :)

let the curious mind ask, how else will it learn.

ruglifeTX
12-27-2016, 06:20 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

Hahah I feel like he is so stuck on getting attention he is looking for any reason to get people's reactions

keiv
12-27-2016, 06:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
it's self-defense!!!!
Use that as a defensive argument in court and then be sure to tell us how it went when/if the prison guards ever grant you internet privlage...

Mustafa16
12-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

the purpose of this topic is too see what the fine line is with regards to self defense of our communities.....I saw a video on youtube of an armed protest outside of a mosque....

Mustafa16
12-27-2016, 06:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ruglifeTX
Hahah I feel like he is so stuck on getting attention he is looking for any reason to get people's reactions
dont you accuse me of trying to get attention...i came here asking for opinions, not to be insulted

*charisma*
12-27-2016, 06:58 PM
the purpose of this topic is too see what the fine line is with regards to self defense of our communities.....
But are you in any danger, and is your community threatened? You live in the US so you cannot take the law into your own hands and harm people. Self defense differs from violence. If someone blatantly attacks you, then you have the right to defend yourself. If they're just threatening you, then you contact law enforcement. Either way, I'm sure community leaders will take care of it. Otherwise there are peaceful ways to pacify a situation, such as organizing a platform for dawah in the community so people can learn more about Islam.

ruglifeTX
12-27-2016, 07:01 PM
dont you accuse me of trying to get attention...i came here asking for opinions, not to be insulted
Well that is definitely how it seems. It is an immature reaction to an issue. People have the right to protest and have the right to bear arms just as we have the right to practice the religion of our choice. Unless they are actually taking physical harm towards someone it is nothing more than an empty threat. I have seen war. I have seen way to many lose their life for causes that they never should have. Life is very precious even if the person is being ignorant in their methods.

*charisma*
12-27-2016, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
You don't have to close all this threads :)

let the curious mind ask, how else will it learn.
I was inclined to close it because it had no context and I don't want it to turn into a totally different debate. Some people really thrive on topics about violence.

ruglifeTX
12-27-2016, 07:05 PM
And don't get me wrong . If some one brought actual violence to my community .. they have better already made their peace with God . But until that day they can express what ever right they are given no matter how much ignorance they are showing

M.I.A.
12-27-2016, 07:31 PM
doesnt quite work that way.. its like chess..

you dont say that you will start playing once they have you in check.

its always answer and counter answer.

unfortunately, i have no idea who allah swt favours..

all my thieves got rich.. i cannot deny they were lead.

maybe a free coffee and donuts stand outside the mosque would defuse the situation.

Mustafa16
12-27-2016, 07:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
doesnt quite work that way.. its like chess..

you dont say that you will start playing once they have you in check.

its always answer and counter answer.

unfortunately, i have no idea who allah swt favours..

all my thieves got rich.. i cannot deny they were lead.

maybe a free coffee and donuts stand outside the mosque would defuse the situation.
i saw your little message......i have reported you

M.I.A.
12-27-2016, 07:49 PM
o_o

T_T

...fair enough lol, if im banned i can finally move on lol.

but seriously though, im all about the bad moves apparently.

aaj
12-27-2016, 08:28 PM
I was inclined to close it because it had no context and I don't want it to turn into a totally different debate. Some people really thrive on topics about violence.
Yes, i understand that. However, he is young and inquisitive, i rather have him ask these questions here then end up going out there with a gun because he thought it was ok to deal with someone like that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.