/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Let's be modest

Kiro
12-27-2016, 04:33 PM
When we can be, let's be modest and follow the teachings of Islam and cut the root of the problem.

I will not sit with a group of of people smoking intoxicants

I will not be around with a group of people drinking Alcohol

You might not realise it but what you hear can effect the way you speak and even act

I will not be an environment where people swear, I instead will try to be an environment where people speak beautifully and like that of the sunnah of our blessed Prophet :saws1:

I will not be or try not to be in an environment or gathering of music, I instead will listen to beautiful words like the words of Allah in the Qu'ran or the words of my brothers

I will not be in a gathering of free mixing and only talk to those who are permissible for me to talk to (your female cousins don't count)

I will hang around with good people, people of Allah and pray my 5 salah that will help keep you away from sin <<< (ayah reference would be nice)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zeal
12-27-2016, 04:37 PM
Inshallah

Great thread

azc
12-27-2016, 06:00 PM
Beautiful! it touched my heart

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.