/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can I Listen to Rob Halford's music

HamzaTerminator
12-28-2016, 05:11 AM
For many things, I have done research. If my (thrash metal by the way) music does not make fun of Allah, than it is good. I am good with that. I do not listen to that disgusting filth known as black metal. There should be no profanity, and if there is, it should be inaudible. I am also good in that. It is better that my music portrays a positive message, I am good there, because most of my music is ant-war, anti-killing, pro-environment, and on occasions, even pro-god (usually my music talks more about controversial topics). I have a question though. Rob Halford, frontman of the legendary Judas Priest has said that he is gay. Is is okay for me to listen to Judas Priest, or should I stop (which really is not hard because there are so many other great bands). Jazakullah!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HamzaTerminator
12-28-2016, 05:14 AM
I am a huge metal fan, but I avoid bad things like audible profanity, lyrics about drugs, and anti-religious lyrics. I have a question though. One band named Judas Priest has a gay frontman (singer for any modern music fans), and I would like to know if it okay to listen to Judas Priest. Their lyrics usually consist of lyrics about historical events, and sometimes depression. Other times, they make their own stories up.

aaj
12-28-2016, 03:37 PM
All music is haram unless it is daff (unsided drum).

https://islamqa.info/en/5000

Huzaifah ibn Adam
12-28-2016, 04:44 PM
http://ahmadjibril.com/students/music.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.