PDA

View Full Version : Love

shadiya
12-29-2016, 04:23 PM
Is it haram in islam to love anyone??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
12-29-2016, 04:35 PM
It depends who you love and how you show it. Please note this earlier discussion:

https://www.islamicboard.com/advice-...ve#post2939314

shadiya
12-29-2016, 04:39 PM
I m in love with a boy for 3 years, he also love me a lot which i can't think, we want to get married, is it right to get married or fall in love with a boy?

Kiro
12-29-2016, 04:59 PM
You should avoid trying to fall in love someone, it can lead to haram

but how did you develop these feelings? You should avoid anything such as freemixing which is haram etc. It will only further strengthen feelings.

Also you are not prohibited to how you feel but you must be strong for Allah and avoid anything haram and not even go near it

Pray to get married and if it is in the decree and wisdom of Allah, you two will get married

#student of @Huzaifah ibn Adam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
12-29-2016, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shadiya
I m in love with a boy for 3 years, he also love me a lot which i can't think, we want to get married, is it right to get married or fall in love with a boy?
Islam prohibits free mixing and interacting with the opposite gender without any essential need. This is to prevent such things from happening that can and do lead to haram stuff.

If you are in communication with him then it's best to avoid that. The best and islamic thing to do is for him to go to your parents and ask for your hand. You can get married that way, any other form of relationship is haram and sinful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.